What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Wondy/Kicker puzzle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benjamin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 2:06 pm    Post subject: Wondy/Kicker puzzle Reply with quote

Yowza! What a pair (er, um, pair of pairs, I guess)! I love what you have done with the 2005 versions.

Except for Lucky's money shot in Sidekick Hotline, we still haven't seen Wondy in any hardcore, Jeff. Wait a sec, I seem to remember a robot shot scene way back in 2003 but that isn't quite what I have in mind. How about some Wondy/Kicker action? Or even better, how about some M/F stuff like you did with Kitty Kat, Rumblebee, and Firebird?

I know, I know, I'm a pest. Razz
Benjamin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:07 am    Post subject: Hips and hair and skin Reply with quote

Hey Jeff, I just wanted to add that you did a terrific job with WB's hips. They are perfect! Also, her hair and skin a waaay beyond her previous versions. Care to share your secret?
Razz

She really does look like an Amazon (instead of just some big boobed tart).
Wink
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's not really a secret - just as time goes by, the software and models improve, so the idea is that the art gets better in time as well! I look at the stuff I did a few years ago, and the girls look like mis-shapen lumps! I can only guess how stunning the realism will be 5 years down the road.

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: