What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

The English Language

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
craigfox

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:31 am    Post subject: The English Language Reply with quote

Jesse,
I was just curious if you may know the origin of a couple of words. I was not familar w/ the term cunnilingus until I read the 101. The word itself is sexy. It sounds much classier than lickin snatch or giving face ect... I have also heard sucking cock called felatio. Do you happen to know from what language these words originated. I've always wonderd about the word fetish. Why is it called fetish? While were on the subject what are your favorite words for body parts. For example, I really love the word breast, it sounds so much sexier than boobies, knockers, or great rack. I perfer to use the word pussy over vagina just because vagina sounds so formal, but the word labia is so much sexier than pussy lips in my opinion. I've noticed you prefer the word bum to ass. Ass is kinda a harsh word, but it sums it up. Damn you've got a great ass. On the same note , Wow you've got a cute bum sounds good too. Finally I wanted to tell you that last night cam was really hot. I thought we had lost you for a sec, but to my surprise you got it going again. You buzzed your clit for so long I thought you got lost in the moment and forgot about us. The video quality was good enough that I could see your pussy contract when you came. That was really sexy! On that note,
Stay Scrumptious,
Craig
Wildcard

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cunnilingus comes from two Latin words. The first is cunnus which means vulva, and the second is lingere which means to lick.

Fellatio comes from the Latin word felare (or fellare) which means, literally, to suck.

Fetish comes from the French word fetiche and means something which has a charm to it.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
craigfox

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn Wildcard you are well versed! What is the extent of your education?
Thanks for clearing that up. I knew it had something to do with the french somehow, I was suprised to see latin though, I was thinking Italian.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No prob, Craig. The dictionary and I are close friends. Smile

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya, I love saying pussy and breasts. The reason I say "bum" is because I am from Canada and we all say that! I love the word ass...like "Ya, look at her tight little ass!
Jesse xoxo Razz
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick little tune for you Jesse, from one Canadian to another...

BUM BUMBUM BUM BUMMMMMM!

Mr. Green

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
craigfox

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We had a Canadian student at AMI, he was always saying aboot instead of about, I hung out with him for a month and I found myself ending my questions in eh? all the time, I still do. He had almost and Irish accent. He was from somewhere on the northern east coast. We mocked him so bad we had him talkin like an American by the end of the program. It was his first time in the states, at first he was in major culture shock. We had to remind him often that some people are not quite as friendly as they are in Canada. He was a good guy, a natural comedian. Must be somthing in the water up there, eh Wildcard?
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigfox wrote:
Must be somthing in the water up there, eh Wildcard?

Beaver oil. Laughing

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
craigfox

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK fill me in because I am failing to see the humor in that one. How does beaver oil make one funny? Question
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like the eagle is the animal that's a national symbol for the US, the beaver is the animal that's a national symbol for Canada. I was making a joke on that because beavers can spend a fair bit of time in the water, thus leading to beaver oil getting in the water. It seemed like it was a plausible explanation with a humorous twist to it. Oh well, they can't all be gold. Wink

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: