What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

I want ask too

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrLooniz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:16 pm    Post subject: I want ask too Reply with quote

Jana ask it, and I ask again, where is everybody????

My friend Rich, IDMirk, etc......

Are they all in Holydays, are they all at the Beach???

Come on Guys,.....

Ok, I´m not busy, if I´m alone with Jana, but we miss you,.....

Sneaky Mr Looniz!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'm here but I have not had too much to say. I was tryin to think of something good to talk about to stir up conversation, but I'm drawing a blank. Things have been pretty quiet on Jesse's board also, I'm thinkin its the holidays. Rich is in Alaska on business, as for everyone else I have no Idea. If you are a member of Janas site you might be seeing some really hot pics of Jesse and Jana in a gym soon. Jesse just posted them on her site. They are HOT! I love how they compliment each others beauty, like 2 peas in a pod.
Dave T

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mr Looniz

You're not alone! A few of us are still around.

Have no idea where Mirko is. He is missing in action!

Dave T
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:52 am    Post subject: Re: I want ask too Reply with quote

MrLooniz wrote:

Come on Guys,.....

Sneaky Mr Looniz!

Well Rich is in Alaska for bussines(he willbe back for Christams but than he will go back to Alaska.
And id Mirko he just send me email that he has a new girlfriend so he wotn to post as often Crying or Very sad
jana
Rich

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:48 pm    Post subject: Re: I want ask too Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:
MrLooniz wrote:

Come on Guys,.....

Sneaky Mr Looniz!

Well Rich is in Alaska for bussines(he willbe back for Christams but than he will go back to Alaska.
And id Mirko he just send me email that he has a new girlfriend so he wotn to post as often Crying or Very sad
jana

Yeah, I'm in Alaska ... Well I was anyway, and will be again, but I got home last night, and spent most of today in Emergency Room at hospital !!! It seems I have kidney stone (Florida is referred to as the Kidney Stone Capital of the World - Lots of people get them here - It's something to do with too much calcium in our water). Anyway, I am feeling fine now, but was told this stone pretty small and I will have to pass this one on my own - Hopefully BEFORE Christmas!

But it is good to see Mr Looniz back ... I'm happy about this. And old Mirko, my German cousin - A new girlfriend? That old devil Laughing
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:17 am    Post subject: Re: I want ask too Reply with quote

Rich wrote:

Yeah, I'm in Alaska ... Well I was anyway, and will be again, but I got home last night, and spent most of today in Emergency Room at hospital !!! It seems I have kidney stone (Florida is referred to as the Kidney Stone Capital of the World - Lots of people get them here - It's something to do with too much calcium in our water). Anyway, I am feeling fine now, but was told this stone pretty small and I will have to pass this one on my own - Hopefully BEFORE Christmas!

But it is good to see Mr Looniz back ... I'm happy about this. And old Mirko, my German cousin - A new girlfriend? That old devil Laughing

I hope you will be ok,it is not fun kidney stone.
jana xoxo
Rich

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:24 am    Post subject: Re: I want ask too Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:
Rich wrote:

I hope you will be ok,it is not fun kidney stone.
jana xoxo

Thank you, Jana. So far I am okay. The stone is right near bladder. Once it drops into the bladder the pain goes away, but then I still have to pass it, and then pain comes back while passing it (ouch!) - But doctor swears it is very small and probably pass very fast with minimal pain, but I have much pain killers ready for when that happens! I just hoping it happens sometime in next 24 hours so that I will be 100% okay for Christmas Eve and Christmas!?!
MrLooniz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And if the pain-killer doesn´t work, for sure it helps more, if you look the new Photos about Jana!

Take care. and....

http://mitglied.lycos.de/mrlooniz/get-well.jpg

Mr Looniz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have no fear, Wildcard is here.

Okay, I see that, so just cut it out with rolling your eyes! Laughing

Happy holidays to one and all.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
Have no fear, Wildcard is here.

Okay, I see that, so just cut it out with rolling your eyes! Laughing

Happy holidays to one and all.

Good to see you gain here.
happy holidays to you too.
jana xoxo
Rich

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrLooniz wrote:
And if the pain-killer doesn´t work, for sure it helps more, if you look the new Photos about Jana!

Take care. and....

Mr Looniz

Thanks, Sneaky!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: