What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Martina & Jelena: The Flames Of Lust
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> MartinaWarren.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wildcard

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 12:52 am    Post subject: Martina & Jelena: The Flames Of Lust Reply with quote

Two very incredible photo sets posted together for our viewing pleasure of you and Jelena administering some sensual TLC to each others heavenly bodies. The lip service that Jelena gives you is as hot as an autumn bonfire, and the double shot of your two pretty pussies dials up the heat even further. Look out, the meter is verging on MELTDOWN! There are more curves than a winding mountain road, leading the eyes on a wild ride to take in all of the splendid beauty. The only thing that could possibly take this into the territory of nuclear is some devinely devilish double-headed dildo play. Perhaps you and Jelena can work that in to give it a work out for a future photo set that fans the flames of lust even higher!

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 8:15 am    Post subject: Re: Martina & Jelena: The Flames Of Lust Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
Two very incredible photo sets posted together for our viewing pleasure of you and Jelena administering some sensual TLC to each others heavenly bodies. The lip service that Jelena gives you is as hot as an autumn bonfire, and the double shot of your two pretty pussies dials up the heat even further. Look out, the meter is verging on MELTDOWN! There are more curves than a winding mountain road, leading the eyes on a wild ride to take in all of the splendid beauty. The only thing that could possibly take this into the territory of nuclear is some devinely devilish double-headed dildo play. Perhaps you and Jelena can work that in to give it a work out for a future photo set that fans the flames of lust even higher!

Laughing Thanks im glad you like them. Jelena is a incredibly beautiful woman Exclamation
Wildcard

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed she is, although she doesn't hold a candle to you. She's like a Firebird while you're like a Corvette.

Yup, I am a sports car buff, and even have my own sports car site so you'll have to excuse the occasional car quip or analogy. Smile

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
marcus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
Indeed she is, although she doesn't hold a candle to you. She's like a Firebird while you're like a Corvette.

Yup, I am a sports car buff, and even have my own sports car site so you'll have to excuse the occasional car quip or analogy. Smile

Now if we're gunna start talkin cars ... Martina is definitely a Ferrari - the most beautiful and desirable cars on earth Smile .

Yes another saddo car nut. Wildcard can you post a link to your site?

Martina can you please post a picture of your Mustang ?

-marcus
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcus wrote:
Now if we're gunna start talkin cars ... Martina is definitely a Ferrari - the most beautiful and desirable cars on earth.

You won't get any argument from me on that, marcus. I am an absolute Ferrari fanatic (my fave being the 360 Modena). I was going to say that Martina is like a Ferrari and Jelena is like a Porsche, but I didn't want to spark up a quarrel with any Porsche lovers over which of the two is more superb. I post in a car forum too, and have to deal with that sort of thing enough there, and don't want to get it started in here.

If private messages were enabled I would give you the web address for my site through that route, as I'm not looking to use Martina's forum as a means of getting traffic to my site.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
marcus wrote:
Now if we're gunna start talkin cars ... Martina is definitely a Ferrari - the most beautiful and desirable cars on earth.

You won't get any argument from me on that, marcus. I am an absolute Ferrari fanatic (my fave being the 360 Modena). I was going to say that Martina is like a Ferrari and Jelena is like a Porsche, but I didn't want to spark up a quarrel with any Porsche lovers over which of the two is more superb. I post in a car forum too, and have to deal with that sort of thing enough there, and don't want to get it started in here.

If private messages were enabled I would give you the web address for my site through that route, as I'm not looking to use Martina's forum as a means of getting traffic to my site.

Hey, come on Wildcard, i dont mind you posting your site and i also really want to see it....Please? woot
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcus wrote:
Wildcard wrote:

Now if we're gunna start talkin cars ... Martina is definitely a Ferrari - the most beautiful and desirable cars on earth Smile .

Yes another saddo car nut. Wildcard can you post a link to your site?

Martina can you please post a picture of your Mustang ?

-marcus

Thanks Marcus Very Happy
You can see my Mustang on my site i did a video on the trunk
http://members.martinawarren.com/members/videos/martina14-001.mpg and a photoset
http://members.martinawarren.com/members/thumbs.php?set=martina59
Wildcard

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:
Hey, come on Wildcard, i dont mind you posting your site and i also really want to see it....Please?

Well... alright, but I'd like to make one more update before I spill the beans on it. So I'll go work on that.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
Okay, the update has been added to the site, so just do the following: Click To Visit

The site is really cool thanks for posting it Wildcard Exclamation Very Happy
Now im dreaming about cars! Better hide my piggy bank Laughing
Satch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Now if we're gunna start talkin cars ... Martina is definitely a Ferrari - the most beautiful and desirable cars on earth .

Hmmm Don't think you can compare Martina with a car, but if you wish I would have to say she's the Lamborghini Diablo! Twisted Evil

Just wondering what Martina's dreamcar is Question
Oh if you would have to choose between the Mustang and your BMW what car do you prefer Question (I sure know how to make difficult questions Twisted Evil )
Wildcard

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:
The site is really cool thanks for posting it Wildcard Exclamation Very Happy
Now im dreaming about cars! Better hide my piggy bank Laughing

Thank you for the wonderful complement, Martina. I'm very glad that you like it. Feel free to visit any time you like to check out the hottest high power rides. I add new cars all the time, so there will always be something to tempt your little piggy bank to surrender its loot. Wink

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
marcus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Thanks Marcus Very Happy
You can see my Mustang on my site i did a video on the trunk
http://members.martinawarren.com/members/videos/martina14-001.mpg and a photoset
http://members.martinawarren.com/members/thumbs.php?set=martina59

Ah now I remember ! Idea Very Happy

Thanks Martina, sorry I didn't realise it was yours.

I love that video too. I'm having a good think about which are my faves ... Very Happy
marcus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
Okay, the update has been added to the site, so just do the following: Click To Visit

Hey thanks Wildcard. Really cool site. Educated me a bit on US sports cars too as we don't see very many over here. Maybe you could also add my absolute dream car - the new Ferrari F430 Twisted Evil
Wildcard

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to hear you found my site enjoyable, marcus. I had the F430 in the preview section at the bottom of the home page for awhile, but to keep bandwith space at a premium I only post three cars there at a time. Not to worry though, I'll have full specs and another photo available in the very near future. Keep an eye out for that.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satch wrote:
Quote:
Now if we're gunna start talkin cars ... Martina is definitely a Ferrari - the most beautiful and desirable cars on earth .

Hmmm Don't think you can compare Martina with a car, but if you wish I would have to say she's the Lamborghini Diablo! Twisted Evil

Just wondering what Martina's dreamcar is Question
Oh if you would have to choose between the Mustang and your BMW what car do you prefer Question (I sure know how to make difficult questions Twisted Evil )

Actually one of my dream cars is the Lamborghini Diablo! Smile I love pretty much all sporty looking cars Cool Exclamation
I would choose my bmw anyday! After driving that car, nothing else i have driven compares to the way a bmw handles.
I really just got my mustung to put alot of miles on it, and have done Exclamation
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:
...one of my dream cars is the Lamborghini Diablo!

Hey, mine too! As much as I'm a total Ferrari fan, my fave car of all time remains the Diablo. It's like the quintessential exotic supercar. Well, at least if you don't count the McLaren F1.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
MartinaWarren wrote:
...one of my dream cars is the Lamborghini Diablo!

Hey, mine too! As much as I'm a total Ferrari fan, my fave car of all time remains the Diablo. It's like the quintessential exotic supercar. Well, at least if you don't count the McLaren F1.

Oh WildCard, dont get me started on the McLaren. I have desperatly wanted one of those since i was 16. When i use to live in London, and was modeling there i use to pass a showroom all the time, and all it had was one McLaren. All i use to think is i would safe up and get one, until one sad day i was told they cost half a million pound Exclamation Sad
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:
When i use to live in London, and was modeling there i use to pass a showroom all the time, and all it had was one McLaren. All i use to think is i would safe up and get one, until one sad day i was told they cost half a million pound

Go for a Ferrari 360 Modena (they should cost a little less now that its replacement, the F430, is about to hit the market), but if you get one you have to promise to give me a ride in it because that's my most favorite Ferrari of them all.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, Martina, what year is your Mustang? It looks to be between a '94 to '98 model.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
By the way, Martina, what year is your Mustang? It looks to be between a '94 to '98 model.

Its a 96, good spotting wildcard Exclamation
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:

Thanks. I have owned a few 'Stangs and am pretty familiar with them. It really irks me that mine just got scratched up after all the TLC I've given it. GRRR!

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
MartinaWarren wrote:

Thanks. I have owned a few 'Stangs and am pretty familiar with them. It really irks me that mine just got scratched up after all the TLC I've given it. GRRR!

It seems like it doesnt matter how well you look after you car they can get so easily damaged by other people and weather conditions which are beyond your control Crying or Very sad
But im sure you ll get it looking like new again soon Wink
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:
It seems like it doesnt matter how well you look after you car they can get so easily damaged by other people and weather conditions which are beyond your control Crying or Very sad

You nailed it, honey. Makes me want to go out and buy an old beater El Camino. Hmm... well... nah! What am I, crazy?!? Surprised Very Happy Wink

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
heffay

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile Hi Martina!! You + Jelena =Cardiac arrest lol.. Hey I met Jelena in 2003 at a Gcon..very sweet & friendly, gorgeous lady. I bet she was fun to work with.
I look forward to the next Penthouse party where hopefully I can show up & say hey! Nice little forum you have here, my lovely strumpet! hehe Razz
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heffay wrote:
Smile Hi Martina!! You + Jelena =Cardiac arrest lol.. Hey I met Jelena in 2003 at a Gcon..very sweet & friendly, gorgeous lady. I bet she was fun to work with.
I look forward to the next Penthouse party where hopefully I can show up & say hey! Nice little forum you have here, my lovely strumpet! hehe Razz

Hey heffay, Thanks for coming! Glad you found it!
Yes Jelena is a real sweetie Exclamation And a pleasure to work with Twisted Evil
Hope to still be at the Penthouse Club in Phoenix for the Superbowl Party, i havent heard anything for a while about it though, ill have to find out wif its still happening
Wildcard

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:
...Jelena is a real sweetie Exclamation And a pleasure to work with Twisted Evil

So which girl/girl photo shoot for your site have you enjoyed doing the most? This should probably be in the Hot Seat Questions, but I'm being too lasy to cross-topic quote. Very Happy

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
MartinaWarren wrote:
...Jelena is a real sweetie Exclamation And a pleasure to work with Twisted Evil

So which girl/girl photo shoot for your site have you enjoyed doing the most? This should probably be in the Hot Seat Questions, but I'm being too lasy to cross-topic quote. Very Happy

Its impossible to choose Exclamation
Satch

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Wildcard!

Check this out. I might have found something you like:
http://angelsnrides.com/page_2.php

At the bottom there are 3 pages.
the 2nd picture is mustang.
But can you tell me what model this car is? Cool Laughing
Wildcard

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting find, Satch. That is a Saleen Mustang. One of the S281 models, but the hood on it looks to be an extra mod made to the car.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Satch

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok cool! Thanks wildcard Exclamation
Uhm did you also check #3 at the bottom. Question Question Question
It's our favourite model Exclamation Cool
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> MartinaWarren.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: