What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Happy New Year! Whats your New Year resolution!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> MartinaWarren.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 8:20 am    Post subject: Happy New Year! Whats your New Year resolution! Reply with quote

Hey Guys, Happy New Year? I hope what ever you do tonight youll have a good one. And rastus just saw the fireworks on the news in Australia, and thought of you, hope you had a great time Exclamation And are not too drunk Laughing
Ok...So what is your New Year Resolution for 2005, Guys?
I think i may think about giving up smoking, id hate to age any faster! Laughing
Plus i think ill try to get up earlier in the morning, or actually get to try to see the morning, and not before i go to sleep. I got up at 8.30 am today and even though im hating it i think i may get use to it and be more productive in the day Exclamation Cool

Cant wait to see your resolutions! bouncy

Martinaxx

Last edited by MartinaWarren on Fri Dec 31, 2004 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wildcard

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:19 am    Post subject: Re: Happy New Year! Whats your New Year resolution! Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:
So what is your New Year Resolution for 2005, Guys?

My resolution was going to be to join your site, but I couldn't help but jump the gun, so now I've got no more New Year's resolution. Oh well, I guess not many people get to beat their resolution to the punch, so I'm all smiles that I am ahead of the game. Very Happy

MartinaWarren wrote:
I think i may think about giving up smoking...

That would be one of the best things you could do for yourself, Martina. When I read that you smoke a pack a day I was like, CRIKEY! Surprised Not only is that torturing your lungs but also not really the best thing for your skin either. You've got to treat that phenominally goreous body of yours like a palace.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
marcus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to get to more of your camshows than I did ths year Smile

-marcus
love
xxx

Happy New Year everybody !!
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Happy New Year! Whats your New Year resolution! Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
MartinaWarren wrote:
So what is your New Year Resolution for 2005, Guys?

My resolution was going to be to join your site, but I couldn't help but jump the gun, so now I've got no more New Year's resolution. Oh well, I guess not many people get to beat their resolution to the punch, so I'm all smiles that I am ahead of the game. Very Happy

MartinaWarren wrote:
I think i may think about giving up smoking...

That would be one of the best things you could do for yourself, Martina. When I read that you smoke a pack a day I was like, CRIKEY! Surprised Not only is that torturing your lungs but also not really the best thing for your skin either. You've got to treat that phenominally goreous body of yours like a palace.

The funny thing is im more worried about my skin then my lungs! Wink
I think i have modelled too long Exclamation

Well im glad you already completed you new years resolution! Laughing
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcus wrote:
I'm going to get to more of your camshows than I did ths year Smile

-marcus
love
xxx

Happy New Year everybody !!

Hey Marcus,
That would be great. I always enjoy chatting to you. Im in Vegas right now, but will send you the mag as soon as i get back home, next week
Martinaxx
Wildcard

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 4:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Happy New Year! Whats your New Year resolution! Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:

The funny thing is im more worried about my skin then my lungs!
I think i have modelled too long

Well, I can fully see where you're coming from on that, but if the lungs no worky then the skin is of no helpy. Laughing

Now, why are you on the computer while you're in Vegas when you should be mingling with all the high rollers? Wink

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
bennie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Happy New Year! Whats your New Year resolution! Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:
I think i may think about giving up smoking, id hate to age any faster! Laughing Martinaxx

I not really have one. Perhaps I should start smoking again and then next year I can stop it again Exclamation
No too dangerous, suppose I cannot quit anymore .. Embarassed

Easy ones are to keep an eye on your site, forum & shows Smile
I do that with pleasure Laughing !!
rastus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:41 am    Post subject: Re: Happy New Year! Whats your New Year resolution! Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:
Hey Guys, Happy New Year? I hope what ever you do tonight youll have a good one. And rastus just saw the fireworks on the news in Australia, and thought of you, hope you had a great time Exclamation And are not too drunk Laughing
I think i may think about giving up smoking, id hate to age any faster! Laughing
Plus i think ill try to get up earlier in the morning, or actually get to try to see the morning, and not before i go to sleep. I got up at 8.30 am today and even though im hating it i think i may get use to it and be more productive in the day Exclamation Cool

Martinaxx

hey martina, how are things with you?...whoopin it up i trust. Mr. Green

as for new years here...it was good...we went to a pub/nightclub down on the coast(far away from all the fireworks haha). was absolutely over-packed with people which kinda ruined it a bit, but was still a good nite.
been there a few times on new years and previous years were probably better....i think the doormen must have had a bet to see how many people they could fit in lol.

i'm not much into resolutions as i never really keep them(ie you getting up at 8.30am in 2005 bahahaha...i've heard it all now lol).
i hope maybe all over the world that people make their so called leaders more accountable.
Satch

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I think i may think about giving up smoking, id hate to age any faster!
Plus i think ill try to get up earlier in the morning, or actually get to try to see the morning, and not before i go to sleep. I got up at 8.30 am today and even though im hating it i think i may get use to it and be more productive in the day

Cant wait to see your resolutions!

Happy new year to everyone Exclamation bouncy

I'll take one of the same resolutions as you did Martina! I should raise earlier.
Just realised this after having a new years party till 8 am. It took me a whole day to recover. crazy

Hmm just for statistics only 9% of new years resolutions are met.
This doesn't mean that making resolutions is a bad thing! Embarassed
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Happy New Year! Whats your New Year resolution! Reply with quote

rastus wrote:
...you getting up at 8.30am in 2005 bahahaha...i've heard it all now...

Don't let that rascally rastus royally razz you, Martina. I'm just like you and love to sleep in any chance I get. Sometimes I'm still in bed when I am supposed to be at work. Very Happy

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Happy New Year! Whats your New Year resolution! Reply with quote

rastus wrote:
MartinaWarren wrote:

Martinaxx

hey martina, how are things with you?...whoopin it up i trust. Mr. Green

as for new years here...it was good...we went to a pub/nightclub down on the coast(far away from all the fireworks haha). was absolutely over-packed with people which kinda ruined it a bit, but was still a good nite.
been there a few times on new years and previous years were probably better....i think the doormen must have had a bet to see how many people they could fit in lol.

i'm not much into resolutions as i never really keep them(ie you getting up at 8.30am in 2005 bahahaha...i've heard it all now lol).
i hope maybe all over the world that people make their so called leaders more accountable.

Laughing Rastus, well i wasnt quite thinking 8.30am, maybe 10am....or 11am Confused
Sounds like you had fun on New Years eve. I know what you mean with being packed in with people. I ended up being out in the strip in vegas on New Years eve, and it was so packed with people you couldnt move. Then people start pushing me in all directions, and then some drunken guy pushed me and i was really pissed off so got in to a little fight with him Embarassed Note add to New Years Resolution, need to control temper and count to 10 before i act Twisted Evil
Anyway after that it kinda ruined my night! And wont head to Vegas again for New Years eve, its much more fun to be in a small gathering rather then in between a huge crowd Exclamation
Anyway other then that im having a great time in Vegas, i have been partying alot which has been fun, but taking tonight off to rest in my room. Ill try and get some of the pics i have taken out here up on the site tonight too
Martinaxx
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satch wrote:
Quote:
I think i may think about giving up smoking, id hate to age any faster!
Plus i think ill try to get up earlier in the morning, or actually get to try to see the morning, and not before i go to sleep. I got up at 8.30 am today and even though im hating it i think i may get use to it and be more productive in the day

Cant wait to see your resolutions!

Happy new year to everyone Exclamation bouncy

I'll take one of the same resolutions as you did Martina! I should raise earlier.
Just realised this after having a new years party till 8 am. It took me a whole day to recover. crazy

Hmm just for statistics only 9% of new years resolutions are met.
This doesn't mean that making resolutions is a bad thing! Embarassed

LOL, I think ill be one of the 9% Rolling Eyes

Last edited by MartinaWarren on Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
rastus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fighting on the strip in public huh!!!!!...hmmm i wonder where that "hooligan" back in england got his inspiration from hehe

good on ya girl...i bet the bum deserved a spray
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rastus wrote:
fighting on the strip in public huh!!!!!...hmmm i wonder where that "hooligan" back in england got his inspiration from hehe

good on ya girl...i bet the bum deserved a spray

lol Smile I do feel pretty bad about it though, he didnt deserve it Rolling Eyes He was just out to have fun Sad
rastus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i understand your need for a rest day while in vegas.

i went there with a mate for a week a few years back woot and a rest day was definately required
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rastus wrote:
i understand your need for a rest day while in vegas.

i went there with a mate for a week a few years back woot and a rest day was definately required

Yes, especially as im going to have to be here till atleast Sunday Confused
rastus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

get your rest while you can then martina....and warm up that signing arm lol

enjoy your evening Smile
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rastus wrote:
get your rest while you can then martina....and warm up that signing arm lol

enjoy your evening Smile

I will rastus, thank You. Hope you have a great day Exclamation
bennie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Happy New Year! Whats your New Year resolution! Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:

i have been partying alot which has been fun, but taking tonight off to rest in my room. Ill try and get some of the pics i have taken out here up on the site tonight too
Martinaxx

Hi Martina !

Cool to read you had a great stay (apart from sthe strip)
You still remember what to do with the naughty pics ? Razz
Wishing you much fun on the convention ..and keep partying .

You might keep partying making your News Year Resolution Cool
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:48 am    Post subject: Re: Happy New Year! Whats your New Year resolution! Reply with quote

bennie wrote:

Hi Martina !

Cool to read you had a great stay (apart from sthe strip)
You still remember what to do with the naughty pics ? Razz
Wishing you much fun on the convention ..and keep partying .

You might keep partying making your News Year Resolution Cool

Hey Bennie,
Yes i remember what to do with the v.naughty pics but unfortunately dont have any yet Sad
So what did you do for New Years Question
Satch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Martina! Looks like something went wrong with your reply to my message... blink

Too bad it was so busy in Vegas. It's not much fun being pushed around. Embarassed Good thing to not take that, but didn't know you were such a cat! Twisted Evil Too bad it spoiled the fun. It's never a good idea to reason with drunk people. Rolling Eyes
I think at the end of our party most people were drunk, but in a funny way. We even had to carry some home.
I invite you to celebrate New Year next year in Holland. Smile

Have fun with your camera in Vegas! Wink
bennie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: Happy New Year! Whats your New Year resolution! Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:

Hey Bennie,
Yes i remember what to do with the v.naughty pics but unfortunately dont have any yet Sad

I don't lose hope, (I am very patient) there willl be more occasions Cool

MartinaWarren wrote:

So what did you do for New Years Question

Thx for asking,
Compared with other writings it was a quiet New Years eve.
I stayed home and watched the fireworks afer 12.00 under/with the pleasure of some drinks
In this way I avoided a hangover in the first day of the Year Laughing
Sunday I visited family, they live in the North of this country.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Happy New Year! Whats your New Year resolution! Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:
...wont head to Vegas again for New Years eve, its much more fun to be in a small gathering rather then in between a huge crowd

Next year you can come on over to my place for New Year's, and I promise there won't be any pushy drunk dude puttin' the shove on you. Smile

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satch wrote:
Hey Martina! Looks like something went wrong with your reply to my message... blink

Too bad it was so busy in Vegas. It's not much fun being pushed around. Embarassed Good thing to not take that, but didn't know you were such a cat! Twisted Evil Too bad it spoiled the fun. It's never a good idea to reason with drunk people. Rolling Eyes
I think at the end of our party most people were drunk, but in a funny way. We even had to carry some home.
I invite you to celebrate New Year next year in Holland. Smile

Have fun with your camera in Vegas! Wink

Hey, yes thanks for telling me. I have corrected it, you can now see my reply if you look back Smile

LOL...I can be quiet hot tempered Exclamation Twisted Evil
Its a bad habit i have inherited from my dad, and should try to control Embarassed

I bet that was funny carrying happy drunks home, thats my idea of a great New Years Eve Exclamation Lol especially if im the one thats being carried Exclamation Laughing

It would be great to spend New Years eve in Holland next year, but if im as busy as this year, its gonna be hard Crying or Very sad
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So how is your no smoking resolution going so far, Martina? Very Happy

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
So how is your no smoking resolution going so far, Martina? Very Happy

uuuhhhhmmm well Rolling Eyes I havent started my new years resolution yet Embarassed
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:
uuuhhhhmmm well Rolling Eyes I havent started my new years resolution yet Embarassed

LMARO!

You're gonna sneak up on it slowly, huh? Mr. Green

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
MartinaWarren wrote:

LMARO!

You're gonna sneak up on it slowly, huh? Mr. Green

Something like that Laughing

Im sharing a room with Natalia Cruze in New York for 5 nights, she doesnt smoke so ill have to quit Sad

Ill bring my cam though Twisted Evil
Satch

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Im sharing a room with Natalia Cruze in New York for 5 nights, she doesnt smoke so ill have to quit

Ill bring my cam though

5 Nights in the same bedroom with Natalia Cruze woot (I finally get to use this emoticon! Wink )
As you saw she's on my wishlist! I hope she forgives me for not spelling her name right Confused
Will you ask her to go on a picture with you Question *please* *please* Tina Exclamation (wish I was in the middle Rolling Eyes )
bennie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:
Ill bring my cam though Twisted Evil

You have such good ideas Exclamation ..don't forget to use it too Razz
for the scrapbook off course..
you know where to send the not for publication suitable ones Evil or Very Mad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> MartinaWarren.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: