What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

5 januari -- A Superb Photoset !

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> MartinaWarren.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bennie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:09 am    Post subject: 5 januari -- A Superb Photoset ! Reply with quote

Hi Martina !!

You wrote:
Now this is the life, chilling out on the sofa in my cute little robe. It doesnt cover very much though.

The photo set of 5 January more then superb.

Is does have only soft colors (no hard colors like red, green, blue, purple or black). Alle the used colors are more or less white or grey-a-like and very light pink Cool . The only exception is your face, which keeps looking in the cam. The (not exaggerated) make-up makes your lips a little more red. Your whimpers and eye-browns are turned into black and your eyelids rouge and together they round up your green/blue/gray colored eyes. Cool

It is a beautiful view !!

If you zoom in in your face you see how nice and carefully your makeup has been done. It must have taken you a lot of time to do it ! It is perhaps impossible to describe why your face looks so beautiful in every pic, it is normally labeled as "photogenic" I think.

You van easily get addicted to this set , just look al little longer then normal ..and you are Razz

Thx very much for the nice set and the efforts you took to make it so beautiful Exclamation Exclamation

(I mentioned your face only, but it is the complete body that makes the pic of course)
Wildcard

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much sexiness indeed. What I wouldn't give to curl up on that sofa with you Martina. Of course, your choice to be a-wearin' your lovely birthday suit or not. Twisted Evil

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: 5 januari -- A Superb Photoset ! Reply with quote

bennie wrote:
Hi Martina !!

You wrote:
Now this is the life, chilling out on the sofa in my cute little robe. It doesnt cover very much though.

The photo set of 5 January more then superb.

Is does have only soft colors (no hard colors like red, green, blue, purple or black). Alle the used colors are more or less white or grey-a-like and very light pink Cool . The only exception is your face, which keeps looking in the cam. The (not exaggerated) make-up makes your lips a little more red. Your whimpers and eye-browns are turned into black and your eyelids rouge and together they round up your green/blue/gray colored eyes. Cool

It is a beautiful view !!

If you zoom in in your face you see how nice and carefully your makeup has been done. It must have taken you a lot of time to do it ! It is perhaps impossible to describe why your face looks so beautiful in every pic, it is normally labeled as "photogenic" I think.

You van easily get addicted to this set , just look al little longer then normal ..and you are Razz

Thx very much for the nice set and the efforts you took to make it so beautiful Exclamation Exclamation

(I mentioned your face only, but it is the complete body that makes the pic of course)

Thank You Bennie Exclamation I wasnt sure whether to add this set to the site or not, as its not as hard as most of my sets, but im really happy you like it Surprised
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:08 pm    Post subject: Re: 5 januari -- A Superb Photoset ! Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:
I wasnt sure whether to add this set to the site or not, as its not as hard as most of my sets...

They don't all have to be that type. It can be real nice just seeing you in a softcore glamour photo set. Perhaps you could do one where you change into two or three lacey outfits, like you were at a lingerie store. That would be mucho hotness. Cool

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:48 pm    Post subject: Re: 5 januari -- A Superb Photoset ! Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
MartinaWarren wrote:
I wasnt sure whether to add this set to the site or not, as its not as hard as most of my sets...

They don't all have to be that type. It can be real nice just seeing you in a softcore glamour photo set. Perhaps you could do one where you change into two or three lacey outfits, like you were at a lingerie store. That would be mucho hotness. Cool

Yes that also sounds like it would make a great video
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:
Wildcard wrote:
MartinaWarren wrote:

Hey, I like the way you think! You could make it an extra bit spicy by caressing your sensuous breasts while you look in the mirror. That would be great to see from two different angles at the same time, which you would achieve with the mirror.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
bennie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 3:44 am    Post subject: Re: 5 januari -- A Superb Photoset ! Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:

Martina,
this set was very nice it looked so well done, so perfect... and it adds to the variation Smile
As far as the harder ones, I like them very much, don't get me wrong Cool Embarassed
.. I expect you did not Smile
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
MartinaWarren wrote:
Wildcard wrote:
MartinaWarren wrote:

Hey, I like the way you think! You could make it an extra bit spicy by caressing your sensuous breasts while you look in the mirror. That would be great to see from two different angles at the same time, which you would achieve with the mirror.

I actually tried to do something simular in the mirror before, and the cameraman kept getting himself, or the lights in the reflection, but have to try again soon Exclamation
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 5:06 am    Post subject: Re: 5 januari -- A Superb Photoset ! Reply with quote

bennie wrote:
MartinaWarren wrote:

Martina,
this set was very nice it looked so well done, so perfect... and it adds to the variation Smile
As far as the harder ones, I like them very much, don't get me wrong Cool Embarassed
.. I expect you did not Smile

Im glad you liked them Very Happy

Also loved the way you put Januari in the topic the dutch way, it makes me feel like im in Holland.....Its very nice Exclamation
Satch

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Wildcard wrote:
MartinaWarren wrote:
Quote:

They don't all have to be that type. It can be real nice just seeing you in a softcore glamour photo set. Perhaps you could do one where you change into two or three lacey outfits, like you were at a lingerie store. That would be mucho hotness.

I agree. Your photosets don't have to be all hardcore. I surely love to see you in glamourshoots or artistic photos, plus behind the scenes fotos are always cool.
Just speaking for myself. Maybe you should start a poll Martina. It seems that normal users can't create polls. Crying or Very sad
bennie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:39 am    Post subject: Re: 5 januari -- A Superb Photoset ! Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:

Also loved the way you put Januari in the topic the dutch way, it makes me feel like im in Holland.....Its very nice Exclamation

Lol Smile Embarassed
I did it with pleasure ..actually I first spell-check before I post to avoid typos and as english is not my first language. However not for the title Sad
There is in fact no dutch month-name with an 'y' in it.

Do you plan to visit The Netherlands this year ?
Satch did open a dutch-lesson topic for you to let you feel more comfy Razz
sfthong

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martina,

as much as I like your hardcore stuff...I love your softness in your non-hardcore galleries. They capture your beauty so much better! All the hardcore stuff...I'm sure we all have imaginations to create them...we really don't need to see them in photos...us guys have very dirty minds...you know!

I love your close ups of your face...you have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen! It's mesmorizing! Addicting! Magical! They just suck you soul out of your body...you know what I'm sayin?

I would love to see you in a special valentines photo/video gallery...with lots of rose petals on your bed...by the way.. I have the same bed as you do...with lots of candle lights...and red silky lingerie...with Lady in Red playing in the background! Oooo....that would be really nice!
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bennie, i would love to visit Holland this year, and if i get the chance ill be straight over, but this year is going to be a very busy year for me Shocked Exclamation Ill just have to let my family visit me again Razz

Sfthong, Great idea on the Valentines photo set and video.
Ill have to do that!
All i need now is someone to send me roses Wink
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satch wrote:
Quote:

Wildcard wrote:
MartinaWarren wrote:
Quote:

They don't all have to be that type. It can be real nice just seeing you in a softcore glamour photo set. Perhaps you could do one where you change into two or three lacey outfits, like you were at a lingerie store. That would be mucho hotness.

I agree. Your photosets don't have to be all hardcore. I surely love to see you in glamourshoots or artistic photos, plus behind the scenes fotos are always cool.
Just speaking for myself. Maybe you should start a poll Martina. It seems that normal users can't create polls. Crying or Very sad

Im not sure if normal users can create polls. The way i created a poll last time was when i started a new topic, and there was button there that said add poll. If you cant see that let me know and ill create the poll for you if you give me the questions, and answers
sfthong

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me know where to send you roses! You could e-mail me your mailing address and roses will be there for the Valentines!
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sfthong wrote:
Let me know where to send you roses! You could e-mail me your mailing address and roses will be there for the Valentines!

Thanks Sfthong love but you dont need to send me roses
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> MartinaWarren.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: