What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Gallery: Alice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YDB

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:27 pm    Post subject: Gallery: Alice Reply with quote

Alley wrote:
This month we are taking you to the great outdoors! Sexy misty mornings and gorgeous sunrises in the playful woods are the adventures we are taking you through… Enjoy my first ever, Alice in Wonderland photo set! SEXY! and SWEET!

That’s exactly how I like it!!

Alley:

Wow. Your interpretation of Alice is definitely the version I'm interested in.

And being outdoors makes it more festive & natural, as 25074 & 25093 suggests.
Can't wait for Riding Hood... love

Sincerely,

YDB
mt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! You look absolutely stunning. woot
Eternal Flame

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa awesome set! I really like your look in this set. Fantasy cosplay is definitely a step in the right direction for me in livening up your sets. Being outdoors also gives it a great charm also.

One thing I wanted to say a while back but haven't had a chance too. is its nice to see a big smile from you in a couple of the last few sets. In a world where people like me cry for more ass and others cry for more pussy. Your smile is something that is also rare. I was thinking maybe we need a Mrs smiley two. Since it had been missing. Pics like 25093 or great to see of you.

Anyways once again great set looking forward to next, which looks awesome also by the preview.

mifit4l00

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alley,
This is such a great set. From the looks of it the next 2 are going to be winners also. To be honest, I was worried over the past few weeks... maybe months. It was as if you lost that lovin' feelin'...
I missed seeing your bare legs... Babe.. 25081 & 82 prove you have nothing to hide and the thigh highs are just a distraction from the goods! Quite frankly, more along the lines of 25082 would suit me just fine. The lighting outside brings out all of your radience. Your breasts are rock hard, babe. I love 25076, 78, but believe it or not, I actually appreciate 25084 & 85 more. You are rockin. This is the path... do not deviate!! Razz
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW!! It's really great to hear your thoughts!!

Thank you so much for sharing!

I couldn't help but go outdoors and take some shots in this awesome warm/hot weather!

The early mornings are SUPER nice!! and magical! There's nothing like mother nature!

Very Happy

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: