What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Here's a thought!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> MartinaWarren.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sfthong

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:19 pm    Post subject: Here's a thought! Reply with quote

Martina,

with recent Tsunami in Southeast Asia, you and your girlfriends should do a fundraiser. That would be a great publicity! Selling your membership for the next 30 days, your signed photos & magazines, private date, etc. I don't see why adult entertainment industry have to just sit around and spank their monkies!

I remember after 9/11, some of the websites donated their memberships to the victims and raised thousands of $$$$. I'm sure all your fans are willing to be generous and donate...I would! Let me know what you think.
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:52 am    Post subject: Re: Here's a thought! Reply with quote

sfthong wrote:
Martina,

with recent Tsunami in Southeast Asia, you and your girlfriends should do a fundraiser. That would be a great publicity! Selling your membership for the next 30 days, your signed photos & magazines, private date, etc. I don't see why adult entertainment industry have to just sit around and spank their monkies!

I remember after 9/11, some of the websites donated their memberships to the victims and raised thousands of $$$$. I'm sure all your fans are willing to be generous and donate...I would! Let me know what you think.

Its a great idea, but i dont think im legally allowed to collect money for charitys with out being a registered charity.
And i already have donated to it
Idea But this is a good topic, please guys donate to a registered charity, if you havent already Wink
sfthong

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mean you become a charity. As a 2005 Penthouse Pet of the Year, you have alot of power to represent the adult community. You could ask people to donate to various charities and have them linked to your website. You could talk with your friends, managers, Howard Stearn, Penthouse Magazine, etc. etc. etc.

Being a Penthouse Pet of the Year would give you alot of access to different organization and executives. You would be the first one to let the public know that you care about the victims and then others will follow.

Me too...I donated as well the very next day of the disaster.
bennie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have heard many famous, public known, people donating for the disaster. For example Michael Schumacher donated $10 million. And I am sure there are many more that have given but did choose not to make public statements about it.

The amount of money which is given is unbelievable high and is hard to imagine.

For example:
The small country Norway, population 4.5 million, donates about 212 million USD Exclamation
That is government donations + private donations.......
Satch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I donated money!
Nice to hear people here care Very Happy

Let's just hope that the whole world keeps caring for a longer period for this region so people there can pick up their lives again and have a happy life.

I'm quite sure Martina isn't as loaded with money as Michael Schumacher.blink
Plus remember size doesn't mather Exclamation Embarassed
bennie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satch wrote:

Nice quote Satch, it is the idea that counts ..to begin with Cool
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sfthong wrote:
I don't mean you become a charity. As a 2005 Penthouse Pet of the Year, you have alot of power to represent the adult community. You could ask people to donate to various charities and have them linked to your website. You could talk with your friends, managers, Howard Stearn, Penthouse Magazine, etc. etc. etc.

Being a Penthouse Pet of the Year would give you alot of access to different organization and executives. You would be the first one to let the public know that you care about the victims and then others will follow.

Me too...I donated as well the very next day of the disaster.

Its a good idea Sfthong, But i dont really have the time to follow it up. Just because i tell people to donate if they havent already, im not sure that ill beable to make a difference.

But i do always so a lot of charity work. Like last night (Saturday) for example, i was auctioned off at a club in NYC called Webster Hall. The highest bid was $600, and the person who won the auction got to have a date with me straight after, and all the money was for the Tsunami relief fund
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satch wrote:

I'm quite sure Martina isn't as loaded with money as Michael Schumacher.blink

LOL Laughing
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:
...i do always so a lot of charity work. Like last night (Saturday) for example, i was auctioned off at a club in NYC called Webster Hall. The highest bid was $600, and the person who won the auction got to have a date with me straight after, and all the money was for the Tsunami relief fund

A noble cause, but you're worth twice that much, Martina.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
MartinaWarren wrote:
...i do always so a lot of charity work. Like last night (Saturday) for example, i was auctioned off at a club in NYC called Webster Hall. The highest bid was $600, and the person who won the auction got to have a date with me straight after, and all the money was for the Tsunami relief fund

A noble cause, but you're worth twice that much, Martina.

Thanks Wildcard, The person thats runs the event said that January is a very quiet month for them and asked if i could do it again in the summer to raise more money for charity, ofcourse i said yes Exclamation
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd pay a million for the chance to spend a day with you, but I'd like a hug at the end of it. If only I had a million.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
sfthong

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job Martina!

What a lucky guy to go on a date with you!
bennie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:
But i do always so a lot of charity work. Like last night (Saturday) for example, i was auctioned off at a club in NYC called Webster Hall. The highest bid was $600, and the person who won the auction got to have a date with me straight after, and all the money was for the Tsunami relief fund

Chapeau Martina !
Loved what you did..and you only told it cos you were asked.
As I posted before in this thread, the amount of money that is raised is hard to imagine.
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Guys
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> MartinaWarren.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: