What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

What is the purpose of Webchat?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> MartinaWarren.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sfthong

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:45 am    Post subject: What is the purpose of Webchat? Reply with quote

Martina,

what is the purpose of Webchat? It seems like it's not being utilized it's maximum potential.

You told me that webchat is really for leaving your messages. Well, your Forum does that.

May I make a suggestion?

How about we use Webchat on your website exclusively for Members Only while you're on the Webcam. That way if non-members wants to send you a special requests, they have to join your web as members. This way, all the members from your website have exclusive way to chat with you during the webcam.

For non-members, they could chat all day long just they way they've been doing. You could ask non-members to join your website if they want special requests. Let me know what you think.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there, sfthong. S'up? Martina told me that she used the webchat feature as a mini forum before this one came along. She says that now her webchat serves the purpose of being a place for us (the members of her site) to chat with her immediately following a cam show. Of course, this is provided she has the time to do so.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Satch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey sfthong!

I sometimes use to webchat to drop messages for Martina.
When you're lucky you'll meet her there. Wink
She has plans to do private webchats and members only webchats, but it seems to be hard to find a good cam network. As far as I heard she joined www.camz.com.

Has anyone heard more of that yet Question

I don't have a lot of experience with other camnetworks, but if you have tips for Martina or have experience on how other girls do that. Please drop Martina a line. Idea
bennie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is possible sometimes in camnetworks is to schedule member shows too (as an extra)

What is not possble I think is to make the normal show different for members and nonmembers. The camnetwork would not allow this I guess.
Anyway I never heard of this.
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:55 pm    Post subject: Re: What is the purpose of Webchat? Reply with quote

sfthong wrote:
Martina,

what is the purpose of Webchat? It seems like it's not being utilized it's maximum potential.

You told me that webchat is really for leaving your messages. Well, your Forum does that.

May I make a suggestion?

How about we use Webchat on your website exclusively for Members Only while you're on the Webcam. That way if non-members wants to send you a special requests, they have to join your web as members. This way, all the members from your website have exclusive way to chat with you during the webcam.

For non-members, they could chat all day long just they way they've been doing. You could ask non-members to join your website if they want special requests. Let me know what you think.

Great Idea Sf, i ll give it a go
sfthong

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen other girls do it on their Webcam show. When guys kept asking her to do different poses, girls advised that if they want personal requests to be done, then they must become members of their website and request via Webchat.

I think this method will increase membership to Martina's website.

It's my nature to think about these things...since I'm in marketing and sales of insurance and financial service.
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sfthong wrote:
I've seen other girls do it on their Webcam show. When guys kept asking her to do different poses, girls advised that if they want personal requests to be done, then they must become members of their website and request via Webchat.

I think this method will increase membership to Martina's website.

It's my nature to think about these things...since I'm in marketing and sales of insurance and financial service.

Ill try it on my next show, and we ll see how it goes.
Seems like you know your job well, and thanks for the free advise Very Happy
sfthong

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anytime my princess!

My advise is always free for all my friends and clients!

If you need anymore advise on marketing, don't hesitate to ask
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sfthong wrote:
Anytime my princess!

My advise is always free for all my friends and clients!

If you need anymore advise on marketing, don't hesitate to ask.

Thank You Razz
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> MartinaWarren.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: