What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Pink BonBon (open RP)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:35 am    Post subject: Pink BonBon (open RP) Reply with quote

(This RP is pretty much open to all)

Stepping out from the train station, the boldly curved lapin set her small suitcase down and ran her hand through her short, black hair. As she looked around at the lovely town, bathing in the early afternoon sun, the rabbit suddenly felt a strong hand grasp her half exposed rump. A light gasp later and she let out a small, contented moan as the fingers slipped between her cheeks and moved down towards her thighs.

"Took your time getting here, Pink,"
a voice whispered in her ear. The tone was seething with lust and seemed almost primal.

Pinkamina didn't reply, she simply moaned again as the dark blue tiger's fingers danced against her round, suple rump.

"Mmmm... You've always known just how to touch me," the pink coloured bunny finally said.

"You make it too easy, with your short dress and no underwear," Julius replied. "How can I resist running my fingers over those delicious, round cheeks of yours, and slipping them between your luscious, thick thighs to tease your plump lips."

"Mmm, your hands were made for my body, and your words for my ears," Pinkamina said, her head lolling back a little.

"Come, let me show you BonBon," Julius invited.

Picking up her suitcase, the youthful, curvacious lapin allowed the tiger to guide her down the street. As they walked, Julius' fingers remained firmly pressed against Pink's rear, his middle finger poking just between her thighs at the top. It was a slightly awkward way to walk, but for the rabbit it was very enjoyable.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf was whistling an Irish ditty to himself and reading a small book by Mark Twain. He was seated on a bench that was beside the cobblestone street. Suddenly, his ears picked up the sounds of giggling.He peered over his book with raised eyebrows and glanced across the street.

A muscular Maltese tiger walking alongside a female rabbit, whose fur color was the brightest pink he ever seen. From the looks of things, the pink rabbit was in pure bliss as the tiger's paw stroked her rump. Leaf shook his head in mirth as he watched the two's public affection.

"Heh... I get the feeling those two will have the time of their lives here," Leaf thought to himself.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Julius continued to stroke Pink's rear, he walked her through the streets of BonBon and pointed out the assorted locations of interest. Every now and then the tiger would slip his finger lower down in order to tease the rabbit more. At one point Julius noticed one of the residents on a nearby seat looking in their direction with apparent interest, from behind a book.

"And here we have a typical resident of BonBon," Julius said in a guide-like fashion. He guided Pinkamina towards the rabbit. "Good afternoon."

"Hello," the pink rabbit echoed.

Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf had cast his gaze back towards his book when he heard someone address him. He glanced upwards and noticed that the tiger and pink rabbit were standing right in front of him.With a small smile, Leaf closed his book and set it aside.

"Oh! Hello there," Leaf said to the couple. "I don't believe I have met either of you before. By any chance, are the two of you new in town?"
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I've been here a few months now," Julius said, "But Pink, here, has just arrived and I'm showing her around."

"It's lovely to meet you," Pinkamina said. She extended her free hand to the seated rabbit. "My name is Pinkamina, but you can just call me Pink, if you'd like."

Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The rabbit smiled as he gently grasped Pink's free hand in his. "It's nice to meet you as well. You can call me Leaf."

He then gave a small kiss to the back of her paw before letting it go. He turned his attention to the tiger standing behind her. "So... How may I help you two on this fine day?"
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pink giggled a little as the rabbit kissed her hand.

"I just thought it'd be nice for Pink to meet some of the residents of BonBon," Julius explained as he gave his finger another push. the pink coloured rabbit almost squealed with delight as her body jumped forward just a little, setting her short dress to fluttering about merrily. "I'm Julius, by the way."

Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ah, I see. It's a good thing to be acquainted with one's neighbors. Rest assured, she'll find a lot of friends here in this town."

Leaf jumped slightly as Pink squealed. He glanced over at her, noticing how Julius was still playing with her rump. "Nice to meet you, Julius... I take that the two of you know each other very well?"
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You might say that," Pinkamina said as she gave Julius a nudge with her hip. "I hope to get to know many in this town equally as well." As she finished her sentence, the pink bunny gave the seated book-bunny a wink.

Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf slightly blushed as she winked at him. He eyes briefly glanced over her figure for a moment before he softly coughed to himself. "Er, yes... I do believe you'll find a lot of... free-spirited people here. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to know you too."

He looked over at Julius. "That is... If it's all right with your friend here."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Our hearts may belong ot each other," Julius began, "but we do not restrict our bodies to one another." As he said this, Julius gave Pink's rear a firm squeeze and lifted her slightly, causing her to stand on her tip toes.

Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf raised his eyebrows at their antics. "I see... Well, it's good to hear the two of you have such a healthy relationship," the rabbit said.

"I just so happen to run a bookstore here called 'The Gilded Pen'. If you like, I can get you something that may be of great use. Consider it a welcoming gift."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"That would be lovely," Pink said, "Thank you."

"Perhaps I'll take your suitcase for you," Julius said to Pink, "and leave you to explore the town a little on your own."

The tiger reached over and took the pink rabbit's suitcase from her.

Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf picked up the book by his side and tucked it under his arm. As he got to his feet, the rabbit noticed Julius taking Pink's suitcase in his hand. "You don't have to leave, Julius. You can come along if you like..."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh, it's alright," Julius said, "besides, I don't think Pink wants to lug her suitcase all over town."

"Thank you," Pink said.

"Goodafternoon, Leaf." Julius nodded to the rabbit and turned to walk down the street. Slipping his finger from between the bunny's thighs, the tiger immediately placed it in his mouth and began sucking on the juices coating his fur.

Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf tipped his hat at Julius. "Good afternoon, Julius!," he said before the tiger made his way down the street. The rabbit watched him for a couple of moments before turning his attention to Pink. He offered his arm to her and said, "Well, then... Shall we get going?"
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smiling a merry smile, Pink hooked her arm in Leaf's and allowed him to lead the way.

"How long have you lived in BonBon?" the bunny asked.

Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With Pink's arm hooked in his, Leaf walked up the cobblestone streets with the pink rabbit by his side. As he gazed upon the town's sights, he said, "About two years now... It's amazing how much time has passed here."

The rabbit looked over at Pink and asked, "So, Pink. What do you like to do as a hobby or interest?"
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I've always enjoyed meeting people and getting to know them," Pink replied, "but I'm not sure if that counts as a hobby."

Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Actually, that's a very good hobby to have. You'll get to know a lot of people here!"

As the two rabbits walked, he said, "Well, I like to read books of every kind. In fact, it's what inspired me to open my little store."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I read a book a couple of years ago," Pink said, her mind seeming to suddenly wander off, "It was about this harem girl who was sold to a powerful and rich king. She manipulated his mind through her sexual teasing, influencing his decisions in order to drive him to build his own harem, of girls from around the world. In the end she killed him one night at the peak of their love-making and took control of his throne and kingdom. I remember one scene where one of the new girls the king added to his harem did a sensual dancing. She moved so slowly and glided her hand all over her body."

As the pink bunny described the scene further she imitated some of the dance movements and slid her hand up and down her own body, including deep between her legs. She even moaned a little as her finger pushed into her body, getting soaked by her juices. It was obvious Pinkamina was enjoying the memory ofreading the book.

"If you'd like," the rabbit said after a moment, sucking on her wet finger, "I could show you the dance in full. I read that scene so many times I know it by heart."

Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf stopped for a moment to talk to Pink. "Hm... I've never heard of such a book before. I'll have to read it sometime."

The rabbit felt himself getting warm under the collar as he watched her dance. The way her hand roamed across her body and her sensual dance was having an effect on him.

His face flushed pink as she offered to show her dance to him. He thought, "What in the... Is she trying to seduce me?"

"Er, heh heh... M-Maybe you can show me s-someday."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pinkamina smiled a mischievous smile at Leaf.

"I'm afraid that the book's title has somewhat escaped me at the moment," she soon said, a frown crossing her face. "But I'm sure I will remember it. I'm also sure you have a nice selection of books in your store. I heard about this one book with a lot of exotic techniques in it for sex. I think it was called The Kahma Suit? Do you have it? Such a strange name for a book about sex."

Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

W-Well, it just so happens that I have that book you're describing," Leaf said with a smile. "It's actually called 'The Kama Sutra'. It's becoming quite a popular book here, especially for the workers at the Delight Palace."

Leaf glanced at his surroundings to get an idea where he was at. "Ah... The shop should be just around the corner now."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'd very much like to see it," Pink said, "I've heard that you need to be rather flexible for some of the poses. I can only imagine what they might be."

Suddenly, Pink was pressing her body against Leaf's arm and looking at him with a seductive look.

"Would you like to try one out with me?"

Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf's tail started to twitch nervously from Pink's flirting. He felt himself becoming physically attracted to the pink rabbit. Lewd thoughts filled his head as he looked into her eyes. However, he didn't want to act out rashly. The last thing he needed was to draw a crowd for displaying his "passion".

As he glanced around for some means to distract himself, he realized they were already in front of his shop. "O-Oh! Here we are," Leaf stuttered. 'H-Home sweet home!"
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pink couldn't help but giggle at Leaf's apparent nervousness.

Turning her attention to the store, the pink rabbit looked at with with eager eyes, wondering what exotic and erotic marvels awaited between the covers stored within.

Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sliding his arm out of Pinkamina's, Leaf walked up to the door and pulled out his key. After fiddling with the lock for a moment, he opened the door and stepped to the side so she could enter first. He slightly bowed at Pink with a small smile on his face.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pink stepped inside the store and glanced around. Her tail shook wildly, setting the back of her dress fluttering erratically so that it hid next to nothing of her rear end.

Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf closed the door behind him and watched Pink take a look at his wares. As he glanced at her, he noticed that her tail was shaking wildly. The back of her dress was fluttering in a way that showed off her rump.

He could feel his cheeks getting warm as he looked away, trying to not become enticed by her. He coughed to clear his thoughts and said, "S-So... Shall I go and find this Kama Sutra for you, Miss Pink?"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: