What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

a stupid question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> EAdultGames.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sherlock314

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:03 pm    Post subject: a stupid question Reply with quote

Why has the virtual babes been moved to the 9th position in your menu when there have been absolutely no new updates to that game and why would a popular game Texas Hold'em be moved from the 6h position to the 12th position. I am sure that Texas Hold'em is much more popular than a dead game. I would excuse the move if there had been an update or new girl to virtual babes and I do not consider virtual date to not be an update because it is not even explicit. I remember several years ago that I asked when a new girl would be added to virtual babes but nothing was ever added because you bailed out and did not add an explicit version of Brooke Lima. Enough said about that I hope that you will come through with a video version of Texas Hold'em is added.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're going to be adding a bunch of Virtual Babes soon.

The positiong isn't really based on anything just more organization.

All the virtual stuff in the 3rd row.

I should move the poker in the 4th row up to 3rd row. Keeping all the pokers in the top rows.

I kept all the high score arcade games together and the puzzles in a row.

Again, its not based on any updates or popularity.

The whole site is going to go through a massive change later with a new signup system that lets people "keep" their login, instead of getting removed each time their membership expires.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Sherlock314

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:51 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

I appreciate all the effort that your staff is putting in, after all it is the reason that I renewed my subscription. I hope that the promises about more virtual babes is kept after all that promise was made over one year ago and still no new virtual babes games. Thanks again for all of your "hard" work pardon the pun.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We spent that time shooting each of the girls you see in the Video Strip Poker.

So the video materials are shot. Just a matter of editting them and programming every clip.

Since the first wave of Virtuals are mostly "cookie cutter" with each girl doing various different things that others don't do, but the majority of their commands share the basic input strings, we had to rebuild a new Virtual Babe database system so that we can update them easily as we come up with new command text to globally match their clips.

For instance, if we left out "Touch Boobs" but we had "Touch Tits". Instead of going through every girl and checking up on that text string, we'd only have to add it in once for all of them if they share the same command type.

Currently, each of the Virtual babes have their own database and logs, and its a pain in the butt to update each one separately.

So that should give you an idea on what's big hold up. Managing multiple virtual babes separately as you can see is a nightmare, (x10 is gonna be a pain).

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> EAdultGames.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: