What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Martina is SMOKING HOT!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> MartinaWarren.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Satch

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:56 pm    Post subject: Martina is SMOKING HOT! Reply with quote

Hi Martina!

Just started this subject for sfthong.
He apologized a couple of times about what he said.

I just speak for myself, but what I think he wanted to say was.
(please correct me if I'm wrong, sfthong. some guys are just clumsy around beautiful women, right Exclamation Question Wink )
Hey I care for you thank so much for everything Exclamation Smelling your clothes though made me realize you smoke a lot and because I care for you and wish you a long and heathfull life. It made me worried. As I know from myself smoking can be a very addictive and hard to beat habbit. It's sometimes very hard to quit. Most of the time it tends to grows slowly in your habbits. Like having an excuse to have a break from work. Quitting from one day to the other is likely to be impossible and certainly makes someone grumpy or at least uncomfortable.

We would certainly want to coach you as a group, if you wish and feel it is a problem, (it's not meant to bug you) into smoking less and maybe eventually stop. Idea

We certainly feel jelous sfthong that you got a personal birthdaywish from Martina! Embarassed
Oh Martina and don't forget if you ever visit sfthong. He has spare underwear that smells a bit smokey Exclamation Laughing
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Satch,
Yes i should give up. And i think i will try to give up some time this year, but just dont want to right now. Rolling Eyes
But i have made one big step today, i started smoking in my back yard only, which has really cut down my smoking again. I use to do that (only to smoke in my backyard) but over the winter moved the smoking back in.
I hate the smell of smoke, in the house and on clothing, and understand what sfthong is saying
Thanks for the help
Martinaxx
Wildcard

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martina, here is an incentive for you to quit the cancer-stick habit. With all the money that you'll save not buying packs of cigs you will have that much more to put towards the future purchase of a McLaren F1. Sounds like a darn dandy reason to me to give up smoking. Smile

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Satch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:
Hey Satch,
Yes i should give up. And i think i will try to give up some time this year, but just dont want to right now. Rolling Eyes
But i have made one big step today, i started smoking in my back yard only, which has really cut down my smoking again. I use to do that (only to smoke in my backyard) but over the winter moved the smoking back in.
I hate the smell of smoke, in the house and on clothing, and understand what sfthong is saying
Thanks for the help
Martinaxx

You're welcome Martina!

Good step! We will support you in your moments of need. What works best is to reward you. So here we go:

sfthong

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Martina is SMOKING HOT! Reply with quote

Satch wrote:
Hi Martina!

Just started this subject for sfthong.
He apologized a couple of times about what he said.

I just speak for myself, but what I think he wanted to say was.
(please correct me if I'm wrong, sfthong. some guys are just clumsy around beautiful women, right Exclamation Question Wink )
Hey I care for you thank so much for everything Exclamation Smelling your clothes though made me realize you smoke a lot and because I care for you and wish you a long and heathfull life. It made me worried. As I know from myself smoking can be a very addictive and hard to beat habbit. It's sometimes very hard to quit. Most of the time it tends to grows slowly in your habbits. Like having an excuse to have a break from work. Quitting from one day to the other is likely to be impossible and certainly makes someone grumpy or at least uncomfortable.

We would certainly want to coach you as a group, if you wish and feel it is a problem, (it's not meant to bug you) into smoking less and maybe eventually stop. Idea

We certainly feel jelous sfthong that you got a personal birthdaywish from Martina! Embarassed
Oh Martina and don't forget if you ever visit sfthong. He has spare underwear that smells a bit smokey Exclamation Laughing

Oh....h...h...yeh...that's exactly what I meant!

I decided to quit last week....so far so good. I don't have the cravings....It's weird...I quit smoking probably more than 5 times....hardest thing is....all my friends smoke....everytime we go play golf or go out....they all smoke....so what am I to do? Just stand there and do what? So I end up buming a cigarett from a friend...once, twice,etc.etc.etc.

But now, I'll definitely quit....Doctor's order...my blood pressure is too high and my cholestrol is high too. I'm only XX yrs old....that's too young!
Anyways, Martina, as one of your fan....I have quit smoking.

By the way, your new out fit I just got smells great! Love your perfume Blue Water? Is that what it's called?

Also, it's good to quit smoking because smoking do make you age alot faster!!!! It's no joke and it's a scientific fact! So, hopefully you'll quit too...we want you to look beautiful as long as possible...inside and outside!
Satch

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: Martina is SMOKING HOT! Reply with quote

Quote:
Oh....h...h...yeh...that's exactly what I meant!

I decided to quit last week....so far so good. I don't have the cravings....It's weird...I quit smoking probably more than 5 times....hardest thing is....all my friends smoke....everytime we go play golf or go out....they all smoke....so what am I to do? Just stand there and do what? So I end up buming a cigarett from a friend...once, twice,etc.etc.etc.

But now, I'll definitely quit....Doctor's order...my blood pressure is too high and my cholestrol is high too. I'm only XX yrs old....that's too young!
Anyways, Martina, as one of your fan....I have quit smoking.

Hey sfthong!
Thanks for your response. Hope you achieve to get rid of your bad habbit.
If you need moral support. We're always here for you.
High blood pressure an cholestrol are bad signs. Try to build a healthy life.
Maybe try making your #1 hobby "living a long and healthy life".
Good health has more value then anything else in this world! Wink

p.s. large orange text on a grey background doesn't read very well! Crying or Very sad
Watch your bloodpressure there! Twisted Evil
sfthong

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Martina is SMOKING HOT! Reply with quote

[quote="Satch"]
Quote:

p.s. large orange text on a grey background doesn't read very well! Crying or Very sad

Yeh....Wildcard already told me. I'm now using Cyan... well maybe I should stick with dark red.
Satch

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Martina is SMOKING HOT! Reply with quote

[quote="sfthong"]
Satch wrote:
Quote:

Yeh....Wildcard already told me. I'm now using Cyan... well maybe I should stick with dark red.

Hey you figured out the text colour and size thing. You should be able to figure out the quotes. Twisted Evil
sfthong

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Martina is SMOKING HOT! Reply with quote

Satch wrote:
Hey you figured out the text colour and size thing. You should be able to figure out the quotes. Twisted Evil

Yeh...I think I finally figured it out. Thanks for your help. See...now this is what real forum is about...helping each other...lending a hand...seeing some Martina's naked photos....well I just had to throw that in.
bennie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Martina is SMOKING HOT! Reply with quote

sfthong wrote:
..seeing some Martina's naked photos....well I just had to throw that in.[/color]

Hmmm Razz
You could take a look at the topic "The young Martina" Cool
sfthong

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Martina is SMOKING HOT! Reply with quote

bennie wrote:
Hmmm Razz
You could take a look at the topic "The young Martina" Cool

I just did. Martina's earlier photos don't even look like her...she looks so much better now...is it because she puts more make up on, different hair style, or has she just gotten BETTER over all?
Wildcard

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sfthong wrote:
Martina's earlier photos don't even look like her...she looks so much better now...is it because she puts more make up on, different hair style, or has she just gotten BETTER over all?

It's her inner beauty making her outer beauty as equally radiant.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Martina is SMOKING HOT! Reply with quote

sfthong wrote:

Good Luck with quitting smoking! I hear the first 3 days are the hardest. How long has it been now?
I also want to quit, i just need to pick a day to start and stick to it

sfthong wrote:

By the way, your new out fit I just got smells great! Love your perfume Blue Water? Is that what it's called?

Its Cool Waters Very Happy You were almost right Laughing

sfthong wrote:

Also, it's good to quit smoking because smoking do make you age alot faster!!!! It's no joke and it's a scientific fact! So, hopefully you'll quit too...we want you to look beautiful as long as possible...inside and outside
!

Thanks SFthong, im gonna give up soon
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
sfthong wrote:
Martina's earlier photos don't even look like her...she looks so much better now...is it because she puts more make up on, different hair style, or has she just gotten BETTER over all?

It's her inner beauty making her outer beauty as equally radiant.

Thanks Wildcard Mr. Green
Wildcard

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any time, sweetie. Welcome home again, and here's a big HUG 4 U.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:

love Thanks i feel all warm and fuzzy now Laughing
Wildcard

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:
Wildcard wrote:

love Thanks i feel all warm and fuzzy now Laughing

Don't mention it, rose petal. It's all part of my duties as your love slave. HEEHEE!

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
marcus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martina I would feel negligent if i didn't show you this article from The Sun:

The world is a much better place with you in it. Please make it a better place for an extra 11 years. love

- Dr Marcus
Wildcard

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just say NO to smoking.

Hmmm... and when that didn't get the job done then say NO MORE to smoking. Wink

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Satch

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carnaval takes away at least 20 years! woot Laughing
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcus wrote:
Martina I would feel negligent if i didn't show you this article from The Sun:

The world is a much better place with you in it. Please make it a better place for an extra 11 years. love

- Dr Marcus

Thanks for showing it to me Dr Marcus
It will help me give up Exclamation
MartinaWarren
Official Model

Satch wrote:
Carnaval takes away at least 20 years! woot Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
MartinaWarren
Official Model

Wildcard wrote:
Just say NO to smoking.

Hmmm... and when that didn't get the job done then say NO MORE to smoking. Wink

Ill have to give that a go
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> MartinaWarren.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: