What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Martina Warren = Lamborghini Diablo
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> MartinaWarren.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Satch

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 2:31 pm    Post subject: Martina Warren = Lamborghini Diablo Reply with quote

Hey guys! Looks like the subject
Martina & Jelena: The Flames Of Lust
http://martinawarren.eadultgames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1132&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

turned into a general discussion about cars with Martina.
Maybe we can continue it here and close the other subject? Since Martina seems to like to talk about cars. Wink
MartinaWarren wrote:

LOL....Its the first time ive seen that picture, i dont even remember taking it
Im must be losing it lol

Maybe it was a body double Martina? Laughing
Just curious! Do you do a lot of fotoshoots with cars?

Wildcard wrote:

Come now, you can't weigh more than 102 lbs.
I hope you don't weigh less otherwise I just insulted you - ULP! Neutral

Be careful there Wildcard man. Discussing the weight of a girl with her is playing with fire. blink
http://angelsnrides.com/page_2.php
Maybe if you take another look you could help me identify the car. I have to say I'm kinda distracted and my eyes keep looking at something different, but I think it's a tuned Mercedes.
marcus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Satch,

It's a Mercedes C240 but I'm not sure about the year. I think you're right it's probably a modified version.so would be a few years old. The best modification is the girl on the hood Very Happy

Here's the 2005 model:
http://www.mbusa.com/brand/container.jsp?/models/main.jsp&modelCode=C240W

Anyone else?
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey,
Yes i do quite a lot of shoots with cars. Also alot with choppers and motorbikes.
I have a video coming to the site soon, with me on different bikes. Very Happy
bennie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somehow Martina & Cars is a nice combo. Exclamation
It has to be ..and she drives (and her mommy) a nice car herself.
Curious for the bikers update ..I don't thnik it will be dutch bikes Smile
Strange ..there already do many vids on your site ..StillI want more :- , can't get enough of them !
Looking forward to it. I am sure they will loook nice.
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bennie wrote:
Somehow Martina & Cars is a nice combo. Exclamation
It has to be ..and she drives (and her mommy) a nice car herself.
Strange ..there already do many vids on your site ..StillI want more :- , can't get enough of them !
Looking forward to it. I am sure they will loook nice.

No i think they are chopper type bikes, but i cant remember Rolling Eyes
Hope ill get the video clips soon...
Satch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bennie wrote:

LOL woot Cool idea Bennie. Martina and a normal bike (fiets) is certainly something her Dutch fans can relate to.

Did you pose for orange county choppers Martina? http://www.orangecountychoppers.com/

They have a show here on Discovery channel where they show how they build their theme choppers.

I also love the MTV tv show "Pimp my ride" where they turn really crappy old cars and vans into really over the top cars. Has anyone seen that?
Maybe we should tip MTV about Martina's little old mustang and that they paint it with hot rod flames and build in a gamecube to play Mariocarting in the passanger seat. Cool Laughing
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satch wrote:
bennie wrote:

LOL woot Cool idea Bennie. Martina and a normal bike (fiets) is certainly something her Dutch fans can relate to.

Did you pose for orange county choppers Martina? http://www.orangecountychoppers.com/

They have a show here on Discovery channel where they show how they build their theme choppers.

I also love the MTV tv show "Pimp my ride" where they turn really crappy old cars and vans into really over the top cars. Has anyone seen that?
Maybe we should tip MTV about Martina's little old mustang and that they paint it with hot rod flames and build in a gamecube to play Mariocarting in the passanger seat. Cool Laughing

I dont think i posed for that one Satch.
Yes it would be cool to do something on a bike, but i would need a proper dutch bike really to make it look really cool. I love the way on dutch bikes you pedal backwards to brake Laughing

"Pimp My Ride", I doubt they would do my Car, as the Presenter on that show "Xzibit" asked me out and i turned him down

Cool show though!
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
Since this seems like it's going to be the official car topic... anyone who hasn't seen the new Corvette Z06 yet can do so at my site.

I love that new Corvette, how much do they go for?

I wouldnt get one in yellow though, as it would clash with my hair ! Laughing
Wildcard

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:
I love that new Corvette, how much do they go for?

The new Vette Z06 just debuted at the North American International Auto Show, so I don't think a final price has been established on it yet, but I'll keep you apprised. You'd look fab in a black one. Cool

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Satch

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:

I love the way on dutch bikes you pedal backwards to brake Laughing

We call that a "terugtraprem"! Cool
MartinaWarren wrote:

"Pimp My Ride", I doubt they would do my Car, as the Presenter on that show "Xzibit" asked me out and i turned him down

Cool show though!

It was just a funny thought dry

Xzibit ... yo man don't try to steal away our hun Cool
hmm yeah not the type your parents would like to cu bring home. Wink
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satch wrote:
MartinaWarren wrote:

I love the way on dutch bikes you pedal backwards to brake Laughing

We call that a "terugtraprem"! Cool
MartinaWarren wrote:

Cool show though!

It was just a funny thought dry

Xzibit ... yo man don't try to steal away our hun Cool
hmm yeah not the type your parents would like to cu bring home. Wink

lol Laughing
martinafan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Not the type your parents would like to see you bring home?"

Not my parents. They'd love to see me get married and settled down, even if the woman was kind of on the "wild side" We see Martina from one perspective, but I bet she's more conservative that you would think. Probably looking forward to having a family someday -- after she's gotten tired of traveling around the world. She can always look back and think about the great time she's having now.

Martinafan
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

martinafan wrote:
"Not the type your parents would like to see you bring home?"

Not my parents. They'd love to see me get married and settled down, even if the woman was kind of on the "wild side" We see Martina from one perspective, but I bet she's more conservative that you would think. Probably looking forward to having a family someday -- after she's gotten tired of traveling around the world. She can always look back and think about the great time she's having now.

Martinafan

Hey MartinaFan,
That is exactly me i think im even just a little too conservative to even be in this industry! Im not the wild girl people percieve me to be.
Dont get me wrong though i use to be pretty wild, but the last few years i seem to have aged too much! These days i feel more like a 40 year old woman, then a 21 year old girl! Its quite sad really, but i suppose thats what happens when you start out early Confused
Ive decided though to think of some things to bring the fun and wild times back into my life, im too young to feel this old
Martinaxx
Satch

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
That is exactly me i think im even just a little too conservative to even be in this industry! Im not the wild girl people percieve me to be.
Dont get me wrong though i use to be pretty wild, but the last few years i seem to have aged too much! These days i feel more like a 40 year old woman, then a 21 year old girl! Its quite sad really, but i suppose thats what happens when you start out early Confused
Ive decided though to think of some things to bring the fun and wild times back into my life, im too young to feel this old

Oh hey cheer up Martina! I'm just a bit older, but sometimes feel like a 5 year old. Smile you have to preserve the child in yourself. Plus keep being creative. Try to brainstorm with people about things to do. Thoughts most of the time exceed even your wildest moments. You just have to get the right ballance between wild and dull. I love the cute wicked smile you had in the somewhat older pictures I found of you. It made you famous and sets you appart from the rest. Plus I think you're starting to become a very beautiful women instead of a giggling girly.
I'm sure you'll find mister right some day. It's not a bad thing to be picky about guys. There are lots of them around you. Just find one that vacuums well and washes your dirty dishes. woot
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satch wrote:
Quote:

Oh hey cheer up Martina! I'm just a bit older, but sometimes feel like a 5 year old. Smile you have to preserve the child in yourself. Plus keep being creative. Try to brainstorm with people about things to do. Thoughts most of the time exceed even your wildest moments. You just have to get the right ballance between wild and dull. I love the cute wicked smile you had in the somewhat older pictures I found of you. It made you famous and sets you appart from the rest. Plus I think you're starting to become a very beautiful women instead of a giggling girly.
I'm sure you'll find mister right some day. It's not a bad thing to be picky about guys. There are lots of them around you. Just find one that vacuums well and washes your dirty dishes. woot

I think i just need to get some hobbies Rolling Eyes
rastus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe time to dust those blades off martina Idea

is there any good scenic places in scottsdale?...i know there is no beach but.....
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rastus wrote:
maybe time to dust those blades off martina Idea

is there any good scenic places in scottsdale?...i know there is no beach but.....

hhhhhmmmm Scenic Places in Scottsdale Question Not sure really the weather is nice, have some cool shops etc Cant think of anywhere that scenic here though, but Scottsdale is a very nice looking place Exclamation
Actually i see more beautiful girls here then anywhere else in the world including Los Angeles! Twisted Evil
Yes i should get some roller blades, would be cool to do that again, aslong as i dont get hit by a car....lol
Satch

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys I created a new topic for this! Wink
Keep postings car stuff! Cool

http://martinawarren.eadultgames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9447#9447
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satch wrote:
Keep postings car stuff! Cool

On that note:

In a heartfelt gesture of compassion, the president of Ferrari has decided that the proceeds from the four hundredth Enzo produced will be donated to the victims of the southeast Asia tsunami disaster. The Enzo won't be sold by Ferrari itself, rather, it will be sold through the famous Sotheby auction house instead.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satch wrote:
Quote:

Dont forget someone who cooks Satch Razz
sfthong

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:
Satch wrote:
Quote:

It's funny how topic of Martina and super exotic car turns into a completely different topic after few pages.
Satch

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:

Sorry Martina. I'm a bad cook. I mainly depend on my microwave.
But I'm the guy that would fix you a frikandel speciaal at 3 a.m. Wink

Maybe we can exchange some of our great recipees. I already tried your cheese union potatoe chips on bread. Rolling Eyes
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satch wrote:
MartinaWarren wrote:

Sorry Martina. I'm a bad cook. I mainly depend on my microwave.
But I'm the guy that would fix you a frikandel speciaal at 3 a.m. Wink

LOL.... Aslong as you can get me a frikandel speciaal at 3am, we will get on fine! Laughing

Satch wrote:

Maybe we can exchange some of our great recipees. I already tried your cheese union potatoe chips on bread. Rolling Eyes

Its a great recipe, but you have to use Walkers Cheese and Onion Crsips (Chips) on buttered bread for it to be really good woot
Wildcard

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sfthong wrote:
It's funny how topic of Martina and super exotic car turns into a completely different topic after few pages.

Let's rectify that.

Martina + Diablo = Cool

Martina + Diablo x in my driveway = bouncy

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
sfthong wrote:

Let's rectify that.

Martina + Diablo = Cool

Martina + Diablo x in my driveway = bouncy

lol Laughing
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VROOM VROOM!

Okay, so this was some shameless post whoring. Razz

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the Not Such Hot Seat Questions topic Martina says which five cars she'd like to have, so how about if we continue that here and have some other people tell which five they'd like to have.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
In the Not Such Hot Seat Questions topic Martina says which five cars she'd like to have, so how about if we continue that here and have some other people tell which five they'd like to have.

Idea Sounds like a great idea WildCard you go first Arrow
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I'm the major sports car/supercar enthusiast here I'll actually give you my top ten list. In no particular order:

>> Acura NSX
>> Lotus Esprit
>> Ferrari 360 Modena
>> Porsche Carrera GT
>> Mercedes-Benz SLR
>> Dodge Viper SRT-10
>> Lamborghini Diablo
>> Aston Martin DB9
>> Jaguar XKR
>> Ford GT

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
Since I'm the major sports car/supercar enthusiast here I'll actually give you my top ten list. In no particular order:

>> Acura NSX
>> Lotus Esprit
>> Ferrari 360 Modena
>> Porsche Carrera GT
>> Mercedes-Benz SLR
>> Dodge Viper SRT-10
>> Lamborghini Diablo
>> Aston Martin DB9
>> Jaguar XKR
>> Ford GT

I wouldnt say no to any of them Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> MartinaWarren.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: