What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Fighting with Me, Myself, and Axim. [open]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pride

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:46 pm    Post subject: Fighting with Me, Myself, and Axim. [open] Reply with quote

[This RP is an introduction to my greatest fursona, Zinatra, and his two personalites. Juan and Axim. I will probably use Zinatra the most, considering i use it in real life, as portions of his personalities, are actually part of my personality. Mind you i am not an evil scientist, nor a Mexican mechanic.]

Legend:

Black: Zinatra
Red: Axim
Blue: Juan

It was nighttime in the region of Tuscany. On the outskirts of Sienna, a single carriage rode at lightning speed, inside a young feline, half asleep as his mind wondered elsewhere. The trip had taken a turn for the worst, no place was big enough, nor nice enough to content his needs. Next stop was Bon bon, someone had told him that he could find a nice big ample nice house to live in. Even when half asleep, a bump on the road woke the feline up. "Mhmm what was that." he asked the driver, as the man explained it was only a bump. Nodding at the explanation he relaxed. "Don't you dare leave a tip for this foool, he woke me up from my nicest slumber, i dreamt that we had an army, and we were about to invade London!!! "Usted es un idiota, por que invadir a London, porque no mejor invadir a Los Estados Unidos." "Oh shut up! Everyone knows that Great Brittain is the world's superpower, the United States will never achieve such a status." Sighing he looked over to the outskirt, only to see darkness, the stars adorned the sky, and everything was wonderful. "This nation sure is great." "As old as hell, yet a perfect place to create an evil lair for my evil plot. Ha ha ha ha, muaahh ha ha ha. At last, i will see my destiny!" "Do we really have to see our destiny, can't we just invite it to join our circle of friends." "You have no friends fool." "Well i was thinking of going into real estate, buy houses, and then selling them above market price. Is also a nice way to meet new people." "Real estate? Our plan is to rule the worlddddd, not to go into some pointless investment." "Siempre es importante tener un plan de segundas." "Oh shut up! Go back to sing Mariachi." "Eso es racista"

The very next day; Bon Bon station.

As Zinatra exited the carriage, giving the driver a nice tip because of his service. "Thank you very much sir." "Next time we meet, i will have your eyes boil muhahaha." Looking around the place with a wide smile, this was Bon bon, and it looked great. His stomach grumbled and he needed something to eat. "Well, first order of business, find something to eat." he said removing his fedora hat. "Quiero comida Mejicana." "Nooooo we will have Irish potatoes, they are bitter, like my evilllll." "I was thinking more of actually trying real Italian cuisine. I hear they have this thing called Pesto, that they use in salads, is delicious." "Oh shut up! Fine let's have Italian, and then look for a home, there is only so much i can stand walking with this suitcase." "Podemos tomar Tequila?"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: