What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Chat problem...shit!!!!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:02 pm    Post subject: Chat problem...shit!!!!!!! Reply with quote

I just tried to log on and I couldn't get in!! Here's the low down: My webcam service was sold to another company but I thought it would still work...guess not!!! My webmaster has bought me new webcam software but it still needs to be installed, hoping this week. I was all ready with my little black mesh panties and crop top...with my little glass toy, oh well I guess it is going to have to wait a couple days. Sorry!
Jesse Crying or Very sad
Anon02

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for trying Jesse. Take some time to rest and get better. Look forward to chat with you soon!
Vanilla

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have said this once and I'll say it again, Computers are shit Rolling Eyes !!!

Hope you get better soon honey, colds are horrible but tummy flu sounds really horrible haha Wink !!!!

Oh yeah I know I keep going on about this and I promise I will shut up soon, but can we see panty stuffing on your web show, I would buy a pair honest but I am totally skint (no cash) and it would make my day hone Very Happy Wink !!!
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I talked to my webmaster and the program should be working in a couple days.....and yes I will do panty stuffing.....whta color do you like?????
Jesse xoxo
craigfox

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Argh....This sucks, any chance you could hold out till I get back? I really enjoyed the last panty stuffing episode. It was a virgin experience. Hopefully I'll be on by next month. If not I guess I'll just have to miss it. Crying or Very sad
Vanilla

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I have white please Jesse, I think they would look so good in your tight wet pussy as you stuff them deep and cum hard all over them honey Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil .!!!

Don't worry Craig, If Jesse don't mind I am sure we can see it again next month Very Happy Wink !!!
klondike

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd reather see black lace
Vanilla

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell, why not both Very Happy !!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: