What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Sword Net Shield! - Coming Soon!

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ronald
Forum Admin


Joined: 18 Oct 2003
Posts: 3669

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:43 pm    Post subject: Sword Net Shield! - Coming Soon! Reply with quote

We have our very own Rock Paper Scissors game for Vixine QFF soon.

It's called Sword Net Shield.

Sword Beats Net
Net Beats Shield
Shield Beats Sword

Each girl will be using one of the weapons. When you make your move, one of the girls will randomly step up to fight. If you beat that girl with your move, she will strip!


Coming Soon!


-R
_________________
"Every exit is an entrance somewhere else." -Tom Stoppard

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Back to top
View user's profile
BLADEDGE
Rank: Junior Member


Joined: 26 Nov 2008
Posts: 116

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Sword Net Shield! - Coming Soon! Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
We have our very own Rock Paper Scissors game for Vixine QFF soon.

It's called Sword Net Shield.

Sword Beats Net
Net Beats Shield
Shield Beats Sword

Each girl will be using one of the weapons. When you make your move, one of the girls will randomly step up to fight. If you beat that girl with your move, she will strip!


Coming Soon!


-R


judging by the way this is, i'm thinking it's gladiator themed (Now all we need are apaches, Samurai, and a bunch of other warriors to play with then we can decide: WHO...IS...DEADLIEST!)
Back to top
View user's profile
Ronald
Forum Admin


Joined: 18 Oct 2003
Posts: 3669

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Sword Net Shield! - Coming Soon! Reply with quote

BLADEDGE wrote:

judging by the way this is, i'm thinking it's gladiator themed (Now all we need are apaches, Samurai, and a bunch of other warriors to play with then we can decide: WHO...IS...DEADLIEST!)



Actually our background for the game is a sea ship. And you're on the deck fighting.

BUT I like your gladiator theme idea. Let me see if it's possible for Serena and Federico to get us an arena background. We can mix up (randomize) the combat background.


It's a good idea. Smile


-R
_________________
"Every exit is an entrance somewhere else." -Tom Stoppard

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Back to top
View user's profile
Serena
Official Artist


Joined: 09 Jan 2004
Posts: 197

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Sword Net Shield! - Coming Soon! Reply with quote

BLADEDGE wrote:
Ronald wrote:
We have our very own Rock Paper Scissors game for Vixine QFF soon.

It's called Sword Net Shield.

Sword Beats Net
Net Beats Shield
Shield Beats Sword

Each girl will be using one of the weapons. When you make your move, one of the girls will randomly step up to fight. If you beat that girl with your move, she will strip!


Coming Soon!


-R


judging by the way this is, i'm thinking it's gladiator themed (Now all we need are apaches, Samurai, and a bunch of other warriors to play with then we can decide: WHO...IS...DEADLIEST!)


Really no need to tell that, I'm sure , but I really am into gladiators - not only because I loved the Spartacus series but I play Gladiatus (.it server) since 3 years... ^^
Scyra fights as a Retiarius very often - wikipedia if you don't know what a Retiarius is. Wink
_________________
Serena - Writer and colorist for:

www.vixine.com

www.bloodysugar.com
♡ Furaffinity Page of Vixine Comics ♡
Back to top
View user's profile
Ronald
Forum Admin


Joined: 18 Oct 2003
Posts: 3669

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Spartacus!

It's one of the big reasons we are doing the current story arc.

And we're still planning on some gladiator combat style game.
_________________
"Every exit is an entrance somewhere else." -Tom Stoppard

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Back to top
View user's profile
BLADEDGE
Rank: Junior Member


Joined: 26 Nov 2008
Posts: 116

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
I love Spartacus!

It's one of the big reasons we are doing the current story arc.

And we're still planning on some gladiator combat style game.


so no Apache Or Samurai?
Back to top
View user's profile
Ronald
Forum Admin


Joined: 18 Oct 2003
Posts: 3669

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sword Net Shield has arrived!

We have a free version for everybody to share with their friends.

The full version in the members allow you to play continously until you beat all the girls, and give you a reward gift box to download the wallpapers.


Hope you guys enjoy it!

http://www.vixine.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12136
_________________
"Every exit is an entrance somewhere else." -Tom Stoppard

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Back to top
View user's profile
Ronald
Forum Admin


Joined: 18 Oct 2003
Posts: 3669

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let us know how much you like this game....


We may do an alternate version with different clothes/outfit and background.

Maybe the Gladiator Arena and the girls in their arena fighting outfits?

Just an idea! Feel free to discuss and share your ideas.
_________________
"Every exit is an entrance somewhere else." -Tom Stoppard

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Back to top
View user's profile
BLADEDGE
Rank: Junior Member


Joined: 26 Nov 2008
Posts: 116

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
Let us know how much you like this game....


We may do an alternate version with different clothes/outfit and background.

Maybe the Gladiator Arena and the girls in their arena fighting outfits?

Just an idea! Feel free to discuss and share your ideas.


I was wondering if there will be an in-the buff reward version of the wallpaper (or something similar)
Back to top
View user's profile
dandabar
Rank: Rookie


Joined: 18 Jun 2011
Posts: 73

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah excellent - i just played this game yesterday, and i gotta say i'm very impressed by it ~ It's a good change of pace from the card games; a new and fresh idea Very Happy

The music is lovely as well, really sets the atmosphere of things : and the reward at the end as a wallpaper is an excellent feature!
I think Blade's suggestion about the backgrounds, designs and "buff" wallpaper reward could add some good replay value ~ but overall i am most pleased with "sword, net, shield"^^

Also, the weapons suit each girl really well - very fitting i must say Smile

The updated art and colouring with alma zandria and scyra looks wonderful too;)

Following up on Blade's points - i'd love to see a samurai/japanese themed version, and the colosseum idea is fantastic too (really ties into the current issue in Romia) ~ the apache idea sounds quite unique. I'd love to see these!^^

Also, possible additional content - would additional costumes/ characters be possible in future features? Noresse is absent but it would be nice if she could feature in a line up with queen revaria and fanny valentine (possibly could be an option to face those 3 instead of the original 3? With their own background/ wallpaper reward?) Of course i'll leave this all for Serena, Federico & Ronald to decide.^^

Excellent game! Keep up the great work at Vixine : D^^
Back to top
View user's profile
Ronald
Forum Admin


Joined: 18 Oct 2003
Posts: 3669

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good suggestions! I'll let Fede and Serena know to read your comments!
_________________
"Every exit is an entrance somewhere else." -Tom Stoppard

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Back to top
View user's profile
dandabar
Rank: Rookie


Joined: 18 Jun 2011
Posts: 73

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks alot Ronald! I very much appreciate it! Also i'd like to wish You Serena and Federico a Happy New Year (its a bit a late i know, but thought its much need for all the hardwork put forth by everyone at Vixine, whether its the Comics, Games or Pinups, 10 years is wonderful and i'm glad the series continues, & w/ all the additional content Very Happy

Happy 2012! Very Happy^^
Back to top
View user's profile
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group