What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Hey everyone and Alley

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zombie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject: Hey everyone and Alley Reply with quote

Hey people!!! I haven't been around for a long time, I apologize... Unfortunately I had to cancel my subscription like in the spring/summer of last year (2011) due to financial issues... Been out of work since 12/21/09 and still haven't been able to find a job down here in New Mexico... Well one that would pay the bills as I'm a single father with 3 kids as well as one that can work with me schedule wise as I need daytime hours... Then unemployment ran out in Oct 2011... It really sucks because I should have been able to get the tier 4 extension, but they dropped it in like August saying unemployment numbers have dropped...

However, what I found out is that it's not more people getting jobs, it's more people in eligible to make unemployment claims... Basically when the economy went to shit 2+ years ago, it's all those people that have used up all the extensions and just unable to make claims anymore and that's what they're counting as unemployment numbers dropping... It's total BS!!!

I've even gone as far as asking donations from celebs, rich companies/people, stuff like that and just get the run around that I'm not reaching the right people, no replies, or just flat out "No we don't do that"... Though of course I would never ask for anything like that from the lovely Alley... I was looking more towards the people that have millions upon millions!!! Though I can understand because I'm sure there's probably more people and families out there that need the help more so and if they were to help one then everyone would be looking...

As far as everything else, I'm still in good health and all... While I may stress a little I don't worry to much because I know I'm doing all I can to try and get back on my feet and it's pretty much out of my control, so I tend to not worry to much because if there's nothing I can do about something then it's just something I can't do... Luckily my unemployment ran out now in the winter since the utility companies won't/don't shut of electric and gas for low income, but I do need to try and get something fast by March because while they won't shut off the stuff now, it's still adding up and would need to pay for these months by then anyways... Unfortunately though my cable (internet/tv) will probably get turned off after this weekend and phone next week lol... Oh well...

My kiddo's are doing great, have gotten BIG!!! They amaze me everyday with the stuff they know and learn... I have missed chatting with you all and the web cam chat's... Though like I said, hopefully in a few months I can get back on once I get a job (if I do) and get caught up and stuff...

I'm sure there's a lot of new people here that don't know me, but this is really for all the regulars that remember me as well as Alley if she remembers as well... What made me come back for a quick post/update was finding someone that had stolen Alley's entire site and has it posting online, so was trying to find a way to inform her or whoever handles that for her... Like we all know and the biggest reason why we love and support Alley is because she works so hard for us "fans" and she's not like a regular celeb/model that's snotty or doesn't care about her fans... We know Alley really cares for us and is pretty much just like us and understands us... That's why Alley will always be my #1 favorite model/person...

Well I better get going... Can't wait to be back to see Alley's latest sets that I've missed out on... I still get the RSS Feeds when a new set is out that shows a sample pic and the sets just keep getting better and better!!! I do hope all is doing well and Alley keep up the hard work...

Take care till next time...

Jake
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zombie!

It's SO good to hear from you! I hear ya about everything... Keep your head up! I KNOW things will soon get better for everyone. I just know it!!

Thank you for the update. I hope your health is doing good too.

Well, we miss you and hope to see you around soon.

Take care of your girls....that's most important.

XOXOXO

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
LosihoTTT

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zombie - I know how you're feeling. I have 3 university degrees, I'm a part qualified CPA, have 6 years of auditing experience, and I've been unemployed since August last year (I quit because my old boss was a bastard).

With 5.2% unemployment in this country, and with my experience, I would've thought it would be easier to find another job, but it's proving difficult. But during interviews, I've been told I'm too experienced, too old (!), and not "confident" (translation - arrogant) enough for their firm.

Keep your chin up Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: