What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Outtakes better than Penthouse spread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> MartinaWarren.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bennie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:
bennie wrote:
MartinaWarren wrote:
Talking about sodas, i love that dutch one Sinas Very Happy

These drinks have it's own name "frisdrank"
They come in various tastes, sinas is the most popular, soda with a taste Smile

A storeshelf with frisdranken !

cool Laughing

Cool drinks too Cool
Cola is very popular too !
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satch wrote:
Wildcard wrote:
In actuality a tomato is indeed a fruit, as it grows on a plant, species Lycopersicon esculentum.

woot Wildcard! I'm impressed. Wink

Really? Well, thank you.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:03 am    Post subject: Re: Vegetable or fruit Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:
I always though Tomatos were a fruit Confused

They're a fruit. I personally love eatting tomatoes! I buy a bunch of cherry tomatoes and eat them as if they're like strawberries.

I always finish the damn pouch of cherry tomatoes... So I've upped the number of pouches I buy now to 3 bags.... Call me crazy...

(btw- that picture above with the tomatoes all over you is hot.... heh...)

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bennie wrote:
MartinaWarren wrote:
Yes i like that picture too. It was a bottle of brut, i also hope it was cheap but must admit it was refreshing pouring it all over me. Razz

I ilke it too !
Idea for Virtual Martina ? Idea Idea Razz : Cool

Sounds like Virtual Martina is going to be a messy shoot! We might need some folks to clean things up.... Any volunteers.? (just kidding!!)

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Satch

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:02 am    Post subject: Re: Vegetable or fruit Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:

I always finish the damn pouch of cherry tomatoes... So I've upped the number of pouches I buy now to 3 bags.... Call me crazy...

We think you've gone tomatoes Ron! Laughing Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Vegetable or fruit Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
MartinaWarren wrote:
I always though Tomatos were a fruit Confused

They're a fruit. I personally love eatting tomatoes! I buy a bunch of cherry tomatoes and eat them as if they're like strawberries.

(btw- that picture above with the tomatoes all over you is hot.... heh...)

I actually saw someone doing that on the plane the other day with the cherry tomatoes. I personally dont get it, give me a bag of candy anyday though Laughing
Satch

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:42 am    Post subject: Re: Vegetable or fruit Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:
I actually saw someone doing that on the plane the other day with the cherry tomatoes. I personally dont get it, give me a bag of candy anyday though Laughing

Hey Martina what's your favourite candy Question
I like drop and winegums best! Very Happy
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:11 am    Post subject: Re: Vegetable or fruit Reply with quote

Satch wrote:
MartinaWarren wrote:

Hey Martina what's your favourite candy Question
I like drop and winegums best! Very Happy

I like GummiBears Cool
martinafan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:16 am    Post subject: Does your dentist know? Reply with quote

Martina,

I'm going to tell your dentist about that. I don't anything to happen to your beautiful smile. We need to get you on a proper diet to make sure the rest of you stays perfect, too.

Can't wait until Sunday -- not for Super Bowl, but to see you!!

Martinafan
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:18 am    Post subject: Re: Does your dentist know? Reply with quote

martinafan wrote:
Martina,

I'm going to tell your dentist about that. I don't anything to happen to your beautiful smile. We need to get you on a proper diet to make sure the rest of you stays perfect, too.

Martinafan

Thanks Very Happy

What time does the Superbowl Start, ive been told to get there around 5pm
Satch

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: Does your dentist know? Reply with quote

martinafan wrote:
Martina,

Martinafan

Have fun at the superbowl Martinafan.

Hope you are able to meet Martina. You could bring her some gummibears Idea Wink
Give her a hug from me will ya Razz
martinafan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The game starts around 4:20 p.m. our time. There's about 4 hours of pre-game stuff, which is a good time to drink and watch the babes.

Did you know Paul McCartney is the featured half-time show artist? Being from England, you don't want to miss him!
martinafan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:25 am    Post subject: Lots of hugs Reply with quote

Martina,

Can I give you a hug for all of the Fan Club members who can't make it? That would be about 20 hugs, hug. Or I'd trade a few hugs for a few other things -- spanking -- me or you -- and some other touching in the right places (in my Cary Grant voice).
Satch

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:29 am    Post subject: Re: Lots of hugs Reply with quote

martinafan wrote:
Martina,

Can I give you a hug for all of the Fan Club members who can't make it? That would be about 20 hugs, hug. Or I'd trade a few hugs for a few other things -- spanking -- me or you -- and some other touching in the right places (in my Cary Grant voice).

Oh behave! (English Austin Powers accent)

That would be at least 100 hugs Martinafan Exclamation Shocked
bennie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: Lots of hugs Reply with quote

martinafan wrote:
Martina,

Have fun at the superbowl !
I hope you do meet Martina !! Smile
Did you include me in the fanclub as well ? --> overhands a hug Smile
martinafan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martina,

When I said 20 Fan Club members, I was talking about the regulars who write in the forum. There are thousands and thousands of Martina fans and supporters.

Please forgive my slip-up.

Speaking of slip-ups, what are you going to be wearing to the event. Football helmet, shoulder pads, other "protective gear" to keep patrons like me from doing any "Illegal moves"?
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Does your dentist know? Reply with quote

Satch wrote:
martinafan wrote:
Martina,

Martinafan

Have fun at the superbowl Martinafan.

Hope you are able to meet Martina. You could bring her some gummibears Idea Wink
Give her a hug from me will ya Razz

Thanks Mr.Wonderful
Congrats on the new title Cool
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

martinafan wrote:
The game starts around 4:20 p.m. our time. There's about 4 hours of pre-game stuff, which is a good time to drink and watch the babes.

Did you know Paul McCartney is the featured half-time show artist? Being from England, you don't want to miss him!

LOL, All i know about Paul McCartney is that he use to be married to Linda, who made vegetarian micro dishes for the supermarkets, Does Paul sing? Confused
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Lots of hugs Reply with quote

bennie wrote:
martinafan wrote:
Martina,

Have fun at the superbowl !
I hope you do meet Martina !! Smile
Did you include me in the fanclub as well ? --> overhands a hug Smile

Thanks Bennie Laughing
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

martinafan wrote:
Martina,

When I said 20 Fan Club members, I was talking about the regulars who write in the forum. There are thousands and thousands of Martina fans and supporters.

Please forgive my slip-up.

Speaking of slip-ups, what are you going to be wearing to the event. Football helmet, shoulder pads, other "protective gear" to keep patrons like me from doing any "Illegal moves"?

Yes not all my members write in this forum, maybe only about 5% of them

Im gonna wear a cute little skirt i think, that reminds me i should go shopping to get something nice Cool
Satch

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Does your dentist know? Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:

Thanks Mr.Wonderful
Congrats on the new title Cool

Oh wow! I hadn't noticed! Embarassed

MartinaWarren wrote:
LOL, All i know about Paul McCartney is that he use to be married to Linda, who made vegetarian micro dishes for the supermarkets, Does Paul sing?

Of course does Paul sing! He's quite funny! He was one of the Beattles silly! woot
Always liked the cartoon with his song "We all stand together".

Quote:
Im gonna wear a cute little skirt i think, that reminds me i should go shopping to get something nice Cool

He if I can borrow your skirt you can borrow mine! Laughing

Can't believe it's less then 24 hours 'till carnaval starts tomorrow evening.
Will be at my old school first to play and get free beer. Razz

Oh I won! bouncy
martinafan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:31 pm    Post subject: Can McCartney sing? Reply with quote

Martina,

I know you're joking. Ever hear of the Beatles? You're pulling my leg -- and I hope something else? You know he got remarried to a fashion model who lost one of her legs due to an accident.

At least with Paul, we won't have to worry about another "wardrove malfunction," ala Janet Jackson. But maybe the women fans would like to see one!!

Martinafan
Satch

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Can McCartney sing? Reply with quote

martinafan wrote:
Martina,

I know you're joking. Ever hear of the Beatles? You're pulling my leg -- and I hope something else? You know he got remarried to a fashion model who lost one of her legs due to an accident.

At least with Paul, we won't have to worry about another "wardrove malfunction," ala Janet Jackson. But maybe the women fans would like to see one!!

Martinafan

Maybe Paul is going to show a nipple!? crazy
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Does your dentist know? Reply with quote

Satch wrote:

Of course does Paul sing! He's quite funny! He was one of the Beattles silly! woot
Always liked the cartoon with his song "We all stand together".

Oh ok the Beatles, right Embarassed
Couldnt name one beatle song though, must be before my time Embarassed

Satch wrote:

Can't believe it's less then 24 hours 'till carnaval starts tomorrow evening.
Will be at my old school first to play and get free beer. Razz

Oh I won! bouncy

Well make sure you have some drinks for me Smile

What did you win Question
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Can McCartney sing? Reply with quote

martinafan wrote:
Martina,

Martinafan

Ive heard of the Beatles, but just didnt know the names of the group members. Oh yes i know of that model, seen her on the tv
martinafan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:22 pm    Post subject: Beatles Reply with quote

If you're ever on trivia show -- John, Paul, George and Ringo. Paul and Ringo are only ones still alive. John was murdered on my birthday, Dec. 8, 25 years ago this coming December. Can't believe it's been that long. Before you were even born. Know wonder you don't know they're names, although coming from England you're supposed to know those things! I forgive you. You know more than I do about computers and the most important stuff -- sex. Maybe you could be my tutor on that last subject? I'll bring you an apple!
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Beatles Reply with quote

martinafan wrote:

If you're ever on trivia show -- John, Paul, George and Ringo. Paul and Ringo are only ones still alive. John was murdered on my birthday, Dec. 8, 25 years ago this coming December. Can't believe it's been that long. Before you were even born. Know wonder you don't know they're names, although coming from England you're supposed to know those things! I forgive you.

Thanks for the info, i know the name Ringo. And also wasnt John married to an asian women?
martinafan wrote:

You know more than I do about computers and the most important stuff -- sex. Maybe you could be my tutor on that last subject? I'll bring you an apple!

Shocked LOL Laughing
martinafan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John was married to Yoko Ono. But he was murdered on Dec. 8, 2000 in New York City. Now have that as a birthday memory.
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

martinafan wrote:
John was married to Yoko Ono. But he was murdered on Dec. 8, 2000 in New York City. Now have that as a birthday memory.

Ok So i do know a little bit about the Beatles then, well about there partners anyway Laughing
Ok ill try to remember Cool
Satch

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Does your dentist know? Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:

What did you win Question

Your auction Exclamation bouncy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> MartinaWarren.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: