What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

January BOTM Pictorial: Pros and Cons

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HSHP

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:53 pm    Post subject: January BOTM Pictorial: Pros and Cons Reply with quote

Jeff, once again, I must commend you on your excellent work. So far, so good...and not. I'm beginning to think that the older bio pictures need to be updated before the girls get put up for voting.

Let's start with Shanghai. Looking very good. Actually looks like a C-cup compared with the old version. Though I think you cheated a bit. That's the same pose as the one in the pinup section. Though I do notice the lack of her jade choker and the change in lighting.

Uber-vixen. Not one of my favorites, but she looks good. Considering she was made with a more recent version of the rederer, I don't notice a change in her look.

Anna Konda. Um, WTF? Another girl gets an "enhancement"? Just judging the pictures, they're great, but Anna's bio says she's a "petite" 5'5" with a 34b bust (and, looking at the old pinups, looking kind of like Helena Bonam Carter). Now she looks like she's a DD or bigger! I understand that the new rendering engine allows for more fun and realism, but why do some women get a bust increase? I'll leave it at that since we already have a thread for that discussion.
http://www.justicebabes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1003

Burning Desire. Well, since there's no pics yet, I have no opinion yet.

We'll see where the rest of the pictorial goes from here.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: January BOTM Pictorial: Pros and Cons Reply with quote

HSHP wrote:
Anna Konda. Um, WTF? Another girl gets an "enhancement"? Just judging the pictures, they're great, but Anna's bio says she's a "petite" 5'5" with a 34b bust (and, looking at the old pinups, looking kind of like Helena Bonam Carter). Now she looks like she's a DD or bigger! I understand that the new rendering engine allows for more fun and realism, but why do some women get a bust increase? I'll leave it at that since we already have a thread for that discussion.
http://www.justicebabes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1003

Ha! I knew it! Hey HSHP. I hear you. I caught that too when Jeff first sent me his 'reworking' of Anna Konda. Her previous pinups were B cups in the pinups gallery. I don't know if Jeff plans to change that back to the proper bio size. Or we're going to have to update the bio for the new version. I think changing the pinups to the B cup would be better as I think people who vote on these girls voted based on their previous bios and looks from an appearance somewhere. Dramatically changing their attributes kinda throws the whole concept of seeing more of what you like/voted for out the window.

We've had a bunch of enhancements in the past with fans noticing the changes. Like Voodoo Child way back in the days. We kinda worked the boobs enhancement thing into the story due to the magical skull.

I dunno, maybe Bigger is Better? Either that or Jeff's been needed big boobs!!

Got Big Boobs on your mind Jeff?

It's ok. I've got big boobs on my mind all the time. I like C-D cup girls my self personally. Wink

Believe it or not, I've actually had complaints from members that I need to hire more models who are small chested.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: