What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Do you sense the divine?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lost Hitchhiker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:13 pm    Post subject: Do you sense the divine? Reply with quote

I sense the divine every single time I see Jesse. I have been a fan of Jesse from the first time seeing her about 3 or 4 years ago.

I'm not much on words, but I just wanted to say....Jesse, you are so fucking hot....Star you are.
craigfox

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow....Exactly what I was getting at. She is something to behold no doubt. I've been hooked from the start. Saw her on kazza before the old pc died. Been a fan ever since. In fact now I compare all women to her, I cant help it.
midwestman40

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are both SO right. I first ran across Jesse last year sometime, quite by accident and became utterly entranced. She was the ultimate embodiment of everything I find sexy in a woman---long, flowing hair, gorgeous eyes, perfect (and I mean PERFECT!) breasts and nipples, and just the right amount of curves. I do find myself also comparing other women to Jesse and, sadly, most come up short. I'd say the closest competitor Jesse has in my eyes is Raquel Darrian. Now seeing the two of them together---sigh---I think I might just die and go to heaven!!
Lost Hitchhiker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not just saying this, but I cannot compare anyone else to Jesse.

She is not just another star up in the night sky. She is the sun. When it is night, and there are hundreds of other stars in the sky, they are just that....other stars only to be appreciated in unison with all the others.

One star in the night sky does not equate to the one star in the day sky. I'd pass up the hundred night time stars for the one day time star any day!

Does this qualify for any brownie points? Wink
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, you are so nice! I really don't look at myself like that so it's nice that you guys do!!!
Jesse Laughing
craigfox

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesse wrote:
I really don't look at myself like that...

Well then it is my opinion you should hold yourself in much higher reguard. You truely are a diamond among stones. Although it makes me love you even more knowing your so modest and down to earth. Most women half as fine as you are cold stuck up bitches. You rock sweetie!
Love,
Craig
silentoption

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JesseCapelli wrote:
Thanks, you are so nice! I really don't look at myself like that so it's nice that you guys do!!!
Jesse Laughing

You are indeed one of the most beautiful women on the planet. I have set as my wallpaper on my desktop at my barracks here in Fort Drum, New York. My fellow soldiers saw happened to borrow to check their AKO account,"Wow that girls is Hot who is she?"
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha, that brings back memories Silentoption. When I was in the military (drafted, not volunteering), we had a wooden plate against the walls of the bedroom, at eye height, were we stick our favorite "girls"/centerfolds on... There was no need for wallpaper Razz. I bet Jesse is to be found in many military barracks around the world..

Cheers.

ps. And yes, we could have them in open sight in Holland... not many female soldiers at that time. But now... E-man-ci-pa-tion (don't say that out loud !)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: