What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

New beginning(Tatiana and Shane)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane smiled to himself as he felt Tatiana lick and nibble as his lower body. Meanwhile, his fingers stroked her inner thigh, edging higher and higher before stopping teasingly close to her sex.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana continued the licking and nibbling, purring as he continued to tease her. Hips rolled against his fingers, her head going a little lower and then back up.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane's pointed member soon ventured out of its sheath once more. It stood upright in response to the ligress' teasing. At the same time, the wolf smiled at his own teasing. His fingers occasionally brushed lightly against Tatiana's sex. But mostly, they pressed against the top of her inner thigh, stroking and massaging, right beside her plump nether.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soon felt the warmth of his member once more and she growled and nibbled along him as he continued to tease her. She worked her way down, her tongue giving a brush over the pointed tip of his member. The feeling of his hand massaging and stroking along her inner thigh made her purr.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane let out a little moan as Tatiana teased him. In return, the wolf shifted his fingers and lightly stroked his fingertips up and down over the ligress' sex.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ears flicked in hearing the moan coming from the wolf and she'd give another lick over the pointed tip, though a little slower. As he teased over her sex, she purred a little louder, pressing her sex into the palm of his hand.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane cupped Tatiana's sex with the palm of his hand. With his middle finger, her pressed just the tip between the ligress' folds and slowly slid it up and down.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana growled and pressed her folds into the palm of his hand, rolling her hips gently and slowly.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Despite a strong urge to let things progress, Shane withdrew his fingers from between Tatiana's thighs and licked them.

"That was delicious. Thank you," the blind wolf complimented, a subtle hint of mischief in his tone. "Why don't I clean up, and then we can go out to see the town."

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana would let him tease as long as he wanted to, though as he withdrew his fingers, she let out a soft breath. Ears flicked as he spoke and she grinned.

"I vould like zat Shane." She purred and leaned in to place a soft kiss to his lips. "I vill clean zee dishes. This vay they do not sit."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I will help," Shane insisted. He did not want his new companion and lover to feel responsible for all the cooking and cleaning; such duties should be shared. Although Shane was certain Tatiana was simply being generous, he did not want her to feel, or feel himself, like he was taking advantage of her.

Besides, if he helped her, she would be within reach of his lustful touch.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You are sweet." Tatiana purred and gave a gently brush along his cheek. She couldn't very well nod, since he wouldn't see it.

She didn't mind if he helped of course, it just meant the dishes would get cleaned up that much faster...or slower depending on what went on in the process.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With a smile, Shane got up from the table, his pointed member still poking out. He carefully gathered up the dishes and moved over towards the bench, where he started preparing to wash them.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dishes gathered, Tatiana made her way over to the sink where she and Shane could wash them, though of course she had let her eyes roll along his form. She'd reach for a wash cloth, though purposefully let her hand go low and brush along his member. "Ooops...sorry." Yea, not sorry.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In response, Shane reached behind Tatiana and gave her rear a firm squeeze. He then returned to helping with the dishes, but regularly took the opportunity to give her rear another playful feel. After a short time, the blind wolf abandoned his duties and moved to stand behind the ligress. As she continued to wash, Shane slid his hard length between the back of her thighs and pushed his pelvis against her backside. Slowly be bucked, rubbing the top of his shaft along her plump folds while reaching around her with his arms, to grope and knead her breasts.

The blind wolf was going to tease her as much as he could, and see how far she could be taken before losing control. He hoped it would be a while.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The squeeze to her rear was felt and a growl came from her as well as a wiggle of her hips. Tail shifted and coiled around his closest leg to her. The squeezes were felt and she'd now and then brush a hand along him somewhere. When he moved behind her, she glanced over her shoulder to look back at him and as he started to tease her, she spread her legs a little more, moan coming from her. How far he would get before she lost it, they'd surely find out, but now she'd have to be careful so she didn't drop anything.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When Tatiana parted her legs, Shane pushed the tip of his member between her lips. But he did not stay there. Before the ligress had a chance to push back onto his length, the blind wolf devilishly returned to merely rubbing the top of his shaft against her nether.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feeling the push against her nether lips, she murred, but as he didn't go any further, but teased he, the murr turned to a growl. Though she would sway her hips from side to side a little. Such a tease he was, bu then again she could be a tease as well and she knew it. Of course there were no complaints from her with what he was doing.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane took the ligress' hips in his hands and held her rear against his body. He pressed into her soft, round cheeks while his rigid length rubbed against her wet sex, like a sausage sliding through a bun. The blind wolf was having an exquisite time, teasing Tatiana and feeling her body in the most intimate ways. And as her juices coated his manhood, his own eagerness dripped from his tip. It took all of Shane's self control to not push into the feline's body and fill her again.

Finally, Shane pulled back from Tatiana and placed his hands upon her rear, one cheek held in each hand. Giving a firm squeeze, and holding her in place, the devilish wolf pushed the pointed tip of his member between Tatiana's nether lips and very slowly slid into her body, until his knot pressed against her plump folds. He held that position for a few moments, letting the throbbing and desire course through his lower body. Then, without warning, the blind wolf stepped back, pulling free of the ligress and turning to walk out of the kitchen.

"I'm going to go clean up and get ready," Shane said, completely dismissing the teasing just moments before.

Though he held his composure, Shane felt weak and his sex ached for release. It was torture, but at the same time it felt incredibly euphoric.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana had managed get through cleaning the dishes without dropping anything, but the teasing from him was starting to work her up once more. Feeling that length of his sliding between her thighs, she'd move her hips back and forth and as he soon enough sank himself within her, she moaned and braced herself for another round. Though as he pulled himself out and spoke, leaving the kitchen, she found herself blinking and turning to watch him.

"I vill do the same and then ve can go." She spoke, still surprised.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane stood for a moment in his room, biting his lower lip and balling his fists as he struggled to resist the urges welling inside. The blind wolf forced himself to think of something else, anything else, trying to distract his mind from the aching longing his lower region was feeling. Though the denial was torture, it was also a kind of pleasure. As his pointed member slowly retreated back into its sheath, Shane felt a pulsing sensation as his length and balls throbbed, crying out for climax.

Eventually, Shane's arousal subsided... mostly. He felt weak, as if drained of oxygen, but also a little euphoric. And as time passed, the wolf found his energy returning. But the hunger in his manhood remained, festering, aching. As he dressed, Shane hoped that Tatiana was feeling this same teasing pleasure, and that both of them could hold out through the blind man's planned teasings that lay ahead.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana would let Shane take care of what he needed to, but she had been tempted o follow and take him one last time before they took to the town or whatever he had in mind. It had been a long time since she had been with a good male and while he was blind, he had quite the stamina and he was handsome. Of course that wasn't all she liked about him and the fact that he was blind didn't bother her in the least. He was sweet and she found that he wasn't like other males.

She had felt the tingle still there from the tease and she worked to get her mind in order so that she could focus on what he had planned. She worked around the kitchen for a little, mostly to clean it up, then she gathered up their discarded clothing, soon dressing so that she'd be ready.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When he was ready, Shane went to wait in the lounge for Tatiana. He wore a simple shirt and trousers that appeared to be made of a light fabric, which allowed the body to breath. In his hand he held his cane, it's black colour contrasting nicely with the pale blue of his shirt and light grey of his pants. In the back of his mind, he thought of where he might take Tatiana: his club, for a new dress, perhaps even the Delight Castle itself. Idly, the blind wolf found himself wondering if Tatiana was interested in women as well. He had come to know the fashion of BonBon intimately, and through his fingers knew precisely what was typically visible of the ladies of BonBon. Shane wondered how the ligress felt about such displays, if her eyes lingered on the exposed breasts and nipples, panties, and on occasion, lack there of. He wondered if such sights excited her as they did many others in this town.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After a few moments of teasing herself close to that edge, but she didn't push herself over. She decided to keep that for later. Taking a few minutes to collect herself, she cleaned herself off and dressed once more, brushing her hair and making sure it was back in place. Dressed, cleaned and set, she made her way toward the lounge and grinned in seeing Shane.

"Very handsome." She purred as she came up to him and wrapped an arm around one of his. "So, vhere shall ve go?"
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I was just considering that," Shane replied, as he started walking to the front door. Tatiana's closeness felt nice, and the wolf's thoughts quickly returned to teasing her further.

"Tell me, what do you think of how the ladies in BonBon dress? Would you care to try their fashion?" Shane asked.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It seems I am able to read your mind." She teased with a chuckle and purr. Walking with him to the front door, she quirked a brow with the question.

"From vhat I have seen of the fashion, it is...quite interesting." An honest answer there. "As for trying it...well I would like to fit in." Another purr.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well, fitting in, in BonBon, is a bit more a case of... fitting out," Shane chuckled as the two of them left the house.

"I don't believe the ladies in this town dress specifically to reveal their bodies," the wolf continued, "rather, they enjoy the freedom the town's liberties allow. BonBon is a town of pleasure, and so it attracts individuals of a casual nature that seek to freely enjoy the pleasures frowned upon elsewhere. I believe the female residents of BonBon dress as they do because they can and enjoy doing so; because it is liberating and, in some ways, a celebration of their beauty and gender." Shane paused for a moment before finishing, "Of course, I could be completely wrong. Perhaps the ladies of BonBon are just as sexually driven as the men."

"Whatever the case, if you wish to adopt the fashion of BonBon, yourself, I know a place or two that can accommodate you with some... lovely choices."

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh really? Well then I wouldn't want to stick out for not fitting in." She chuckled and shook her head a little. Oh yes she would want to fit in and while her current attire sort of fit in, she'd want to acquire something a bit more about the town. She listened to what he was saying, looking around as they made their way along the streets.

"I saw a few women and how they dressed. It did seem rather pleasant and I would be wanting to try it. My clothing now is nice, but not quite as free as theirs." She chuckled and nodded. "I look forward to seeing these places and trying the clothing."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane chuckled. "Freedom is... liberating," he said. "Perhaps you should just wear nothing."

It was a joking comment, and the blind wolf did not expect Tatiana to completely disrobe in the open streets. But immediately after he said it, the very thought of it inspired arousal in the wolf and he wondered if it would even be acceptable. Many of the ladies already showed so much. Would no clothing at all really be that different? Whatever the case, the thought of the ligress just stripping bare there and then, and continuing to accompany him through the town because he wanted her to, brought a brief but primal growl from the lustful wolf. He kept these thoughts to himself, though.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Wear nothing? If I were to be doing that, then I would not be getting out of house without you filling me a few times. Even when I did I would probably have every available male following after me." She smirked and chuckled.

The sight of the BonBon attire for the ladies had caught her eye of course and she'd certainly be open to trying it. It would help her fit in a little more and she'd certainly be all for that. New place, new things, have to try them of course. Though the thought of everyone walking around nude had caught her thoughts and she'd chuckle softly. If everyone did that, then the tailors of the town would go out of business for sure.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 15 of 19

Jump to: