What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Alley's RX-7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Supermark

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:37 am    Post subject: Alley's RX-7 Reply with quote

Hi Alley and everyone here. I'm new and glad to be here. Very Happy

Alley, I think your awesome!!! I've been a big fan of yours since I first read about you in the Sept. 2000 issue of Import Tuner. What ever happened to your RX-7? I remember back in '02 you were looking to sell it. I had inquired about it then and found out the info, but since I didn't have room for it here (too many cars already) and since I couldn't come up with the $$$, I had to forget about the dream of owning your car. But I still have that issue of Import Tuner and it reminds me. So, what ever happened to it?
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:48 pm    Post subject: RX-7 Reply with quote

HI Sweet One!

Thanks for being so cool.... Cool I sold my RX-7 a while back to someone who flew in from Dallas. I think we were both really nervous about the "transaction". Anyway....it's funny because I towed my car here to LA from Dallas with only about 10,000 miles on it.....and now my car was being towed back to Dallas with only about 19,000 miles on it. I loved my car very much!!! love but I needed something that would fit more production stuff in it for all those .NET photoshoots. So I had to sell it Crying or Very sad

Well, I'm happy that the car went to someone who I know is taking great care of it....and loves it just as much I did.

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
rubeN

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That behind the scenes on that RX-7 was so awesome. Alley so awesome posing on cars.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad you felt the need to sell your RX-7, Alley. That's a pretty nice ride to own. Have you ever checked out the new RX-8? Very sporty, and has lots of space to accommodate hauling all your stuff around.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:18 pm    Post subject: RX-7 dreams Reply with quote

Thanks Ruben! Very Happy

Wildcard yes they are...but I need a lot of room. I love Mazda's though!

Hmmmm...maybe a nice around the town car? Nah....I don't go out enough for that. I'm usually ALWAYS working. It's okay....I'm enjoying every minute of it Surprised

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
Wildcard

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:32 pm    Post subject: Re: RX-7 dreams Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
Hmmmm...maybe a nice around the town car? Nah....I don't go out enough for that. I'm usually ALWAYS working. It's okay....I'm enjoying every minute of it Surprised

And we enjoy the end results. Keep on being a marvelous wonder. Cheers to ya, darling.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
gthang

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have that issue too. A stunning beauty driven by a stunning beauty!

I do have a suggestion if you're looking for a roomy car. I own a 2000 Ford Focus ZX3, and it's about as roomy as a station wagon, but much cheaper. There's enough room in the expanded trunk to fit probably twelve 20" x 10" (diameter x width) rims. It's like a cargo van in some ways.

On the other hand, there's also roomy to fit more people (like third-row SUVs that can seat 7), and roomy when it comes to driver comfort.

BTW, Alley, you have another fan, from New York!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: