What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

B-Day Hide

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tyger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: B-Day Hide Reply with quote

I can't believe NOBODY did a review of Alley's July sets so I've taken it upon myself to post some reviews...albeit a month late. Let's start with the birthday girl in B-Day Hide.

AlleyBaggett wrote:
Sexy as can be on my birthday week! WOO HOO!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me! Enjoy my sexy “B-Day Hide” with visions of gold, bronze, feathers and snake print! I can imagine doing all sorts of naughty things up against this snake print! I would love to create a canvas of a gleaming white mess! Birthday cream! I love it!!

XOXO

First of all, I love the outfit. Very simple, no must no fuss...and no panties!!! Wink Twisted Evil With no pesky panties, Alley was able to show off all of her lovely ass in pics 29022-29025. BOOIIINNGGG!!! woot Twisted Evil I love that in those pics, Alley was able to show us all sides and angles of her lucious ass!!! love Twisted Evil Despite the ass pics, the pic of the set to me was pic 29032, the close-up pic of Alley pinching those oh-so-large-and-juicy nipples. Grrrrrrr. Very very grrrrrrrr, Alley!!! Shocked woot The quote of B-Day Hide was of course this...

AlleyBaggett wrote:
I would love to create a canvas of a gleaming white mess! Birthday cream! I love it!!

Well Alley, if you need a healthy, manly load of birthday cream, you know that you can always count on me!!! Wink After all, who's your birthday buddy but good ole Tyger!!! Wink BOOIIINNGGG!!! woot Twisted Evil
j3a

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we were all waiting for YOUR reviews first, Tyger Wink
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are funny!

Thank you for the fun and nice posts!

Very Happy

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: