What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Bella

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tyger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:40 pm    Post subject: Bella Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
WOW! What an end of the month!! Sexy “Bella” will leave you bursting with excitement! Bursting and pounding with twitching and tingling sensations! ENJOY my ultra HOT “Bella”! MUAHHHH

XOXO

I can't believe NOBODY has posted a review of Bella as of yet!!! Confused First of all, I love Alley's outfit (I know, I know...SHOCKER!!! Rolling Eyes Laughing ). It's small enough for Alley to show and especially spread those sexy pussy lips in pics 29073 and 29074. Then, Alley is able to bend over to give us grrreat views of pussy and ass in pics 29069-29070 and 29081-29082.

I was already liking the set until I got to the third page and....HO. LEE. SHIT!!! Shocked Starting with pic 29084, Alley is giving her breasts and nipples full (and I mean FULL Shocked ) attention!!! Shocked woot I love love LOVE Alley kissing her breast in pics 29085-29086!!! BOOOOIINNNGGG Shocked woot Twisted Evil Then Alley having her breasts cupped up to her face in pics 29087-29090. Grrrrr!!! I thought for SURE that there would be a pic of Alley sucking on her nipple in pics 29088-29090 but alas....there was none. Sad Crying Crying or Very sad That third page left me drained and exhausted! Wink Twisted Evil Bella was, without a doubt, the breast...I mean...the best way to end July!!! woot Twisted Evil

Kudos Alley for Bella. I have a question for you. I know you've done sets of you kissing on your breasts with your nipple RIGHT THERE near your mouth but...do you think that some day you'll do a set in which you ACTUALLY lick and/or suck on your nipples? That's something I would REALLY like to know!!! Wink woot Twisted Evil
mt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going forward, Bella will always mean breast sex to me. Wow! Gave me the fastest 0-to-squirt time...a personal best. whistling
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: