What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

PPV Pics 002

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mooart

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: PPV Pics 002 Reply with quote

Hi Alley - PPV Pics 002 = HOT AS FUCK!! This photo set is all about your beautiful pussy, and gorgeous face, and, well you get the idea, a visual paradise for those of us who adore you! Just like the 001 set, there are so many great shots, a few of my initial favorites would be 01, 04, 21, 26, 28 (yum), 30, 32, etc., there's no shortage of WOW photos here.

Nice bed, when I first saw it my thought was "Wish I was making that bed a mess with you." Nice colors and mood, you look devastatingly sexy as usual. I'm liking these PPV photos a lot, very nice self-pleasuring material inside this super sexy set!

love
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW! Good to know what you think!! Thank you so much for your feedback! It helps to inspire me to do more!

I was planning on doing 1 a week/ 4 a month BUT I was kind of taken back with the HUGE work load I know have on my plate!! I think I need to hire someone to help me with the work load, so I can produce the 2 extra PPV's a month. I'm going to try to do 4 next month.

Thank you for enjoying!!

I did the math... and for 87 photos, it's 2 cents per photo!!! WOW, that's an amazing AMAZING deal!!!!!!!

So I hope the rest of you grab this set and place it with your prized collection!

Thanks again for your sweet support!

XOXO Very Happy

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
LosihoTTT

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmmm yeah really enjoyed this one ! #60 is my fav pic love

It's AB overload at the moment with another new set just released - I can't keep up (if you know what I mean Laughing ). No need to apologise for not giving us more Wink
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy A new one is coming today!! WOO HOO

The end of the month set!! It's HOT TOO!

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: