What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Alley's playlist!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
orange

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 1:07 pm    Post subject: Alley's playlist! Reply with quote

Hello Alley! Very Happy

Are you ready for the interrogation? Wink

I'm a fan of music! Could you tell us your favourite bands and the music that you listen at that moment? Do you play an instrument? Is music important for you? Can music influe in your mood?
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 1:18 pm    Post subject: Music Reply with quote

Music can definitely influence my mood! I love MUSIC!! I can usually get things done better and quicker with music playing.

I love all kinds of music. My fav bands are:
Depeche Mode, Nine Inch Nails, Ferrel, Gwen Stephani, Korn, Black Eyed Peas

I also like some Spanish music that you probably haven't heard of before. The Spanish music I like is beautiful and very romantic.

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
orange

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 1:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Music Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
Music can definitely influence my mood! I love MUSIC!! I can usually get things done better and quicker with music playing.

I love all kinds of music. My fav bands are:
Depeche Mode, Nine Inch Nails, Ferrel, Gwen Stephani, Korn, Black Eyed Peas

I also like some Spanish music that you probably haven't heard of before. The Spanish music I like is beautiful and very romantic.

I feel the same! I play cello and guitar! I explore all univers I can.
I'd interested in the name of the spanish music, please. I listen a lot too (traditional and actual) like latin music. For the moment, I listened a lot Jose Luis Encinas. His melody is beautiful. In Europe, the techno tango become having succes with band like 'Gotan project' and 'bajofondo'. It's daring music but very interesting! Very Happy

But my fav' music is cold wave with bands like dead can dance (they'll touring next months!!!!!), cure, cocteau twins, clan of xymox, the cranes, this mortal coil,... Smile
Spookie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Depeche Mode, Nine Inch Nails, Ferrel, Gwen Stephani, Korn, Black Eyed Peas"
Wow those are interesting choices. I like Korn, and Depehce mode... but the others are ok to Smile

EDIT:I like Gwen video "What you Waiting for" I like the whole allice theme. The JP girls are cute to Smile

EDIT:Ohh you should think about doing a wonderland theme pics. Maybe have a lil white bunny with you or something. That would be cute. (Maybe I should stop typing EDIT and just edit the message)
Spookie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you ever listend to "Mana"? They are mexican rock band. They have very very nice songs.
petrucci

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Orange. I play the guitar too. I didn´t know you like Dead Can Dance. It´s my all times favorited band. I think Lisa Gerrald (the vocie) it´s actually the best voice in the world (she can sings over 3 octaves!!). I recomend to everybody!!!
petrucci

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Alley. What spanish music do you like? I´m complety sure I know them because I´m spanish and musician!!
orange

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

petrucci wrote:
Hi Orange. I play the guitar too. I didn´t know you like Dead Can Dance. It´s my all times favorited band. I think Lisa Gerrald (the vocie) it´s actually the best voice in the world (she can sings over 3 octaves!!). I recomend to everybody!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I love Lisa Gerard!! She is the VOICE for me (with Elizabeht Fraser for the cocteau twins love )! Dead can dance is very special for me! They follow me from the eighties when I was teenager! Lisa is more famous now for her participation for BSO of holliwood films! Her last BSO for a new zealand film 'whale rider' is an invitation to dream! Music from the sea! Very Happy
It's a pity that the Brendan Perry's solo 'eye of the hunter' has very confidential audience! That's a great album!
I've never thought that I'd see them again in concert! It's a dream! I count the night till the concert like a child Embarassed ! I even delay a holliday trip for this date! They are in concert in 21 March in Madrid! I think it's the last opportunity to see them in concert! Sad
Do you know this mortal coil?? It was a project of Ivo watts (owner of 4AD, label of "the pixies" for our american friends Wink ) and you can hear songs in which participated bands like DCD, cocteau twins! One of a famous title is 'song to the siren' (cover from buckley)! Very Happy I stop here because my english is too bad! What a shame!Embarassed
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:40 pm    Post subject: I love... Reply with quote

I love Pepe Aguilar!! His voice and music is sooooo romantic and sexy! I also love the Cocteu Twins and Gypsy Kings!

I also love Rocio Durcall too!! She has such a powerful voice.

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
rob1out

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

depeche mode... i love that one song from them "somebody"

my dream wife ... "sigh"
orange

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: I love... Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
I love Pepe Aguilar!! His voice and music is sooooo romantic and sexy! I also love the Cocteu Twins and Gypsy Kings!

I also love Rocio Durcall too!! She has such a powerful voice.

Thank you for your answer! Very Happy

I don't know Pepe Aguilar ! I'll search music from him and discover him! Very Happy Gipsy kings is music we used to pass in party! Laughing Do you know that in reality, they are not spanish? They come from the south of france!

About the cocteau twins, I discovered recently that a famous chinese singer sing songs from the cocteau twins : Faye Wong! Shocked And it's very original and well done! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: