What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Took some time to think this up.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Triadenforcer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:10 am    Post subject: Took some time to think this up. Reply with quote

Disclaimer

Firstly, It should be known, That just because someone may join this site and read the comic, It does not mean that they like the sex scenes or sexual roleplay.

I myself, Joined the site because I just want to see how the story goes and ends, I honestly do not care much about the sex scenes.

Also, I know Vanessa herself, She isn't really the type to just draw erotic stuff, She actually admits she felt a little embarrassed to create the comic in the first place.

That said, My character is a reserved kind of guy, But he's not a prude.

------------------
Name:
Nigel

Species:
Singapura, Feline

Nationality:
Singapore

Sexuality:
Straight, Bordering on "Asexual"

Labourer, Craftsman, Tradesman

Height:

Build:
Athletic, Flexible

Clothing Style:
Shirt and pants with suspenders, Working class attire

Background:
Born and raised on the street, Nigel did not have much to look forward to in life. Abandoned as a kitten, He was brought up in the ways of hard knocks. The closest thing to a meal, Were scraps from the garbage cans. His own bed was nothing else other than old newspaper and cloth.

When he was beaten by corrupt cop, He started peeking over the fence of the local martial arts schools. Then at night, He would practice the copied moves again and again. At one point, He even saves an elderly english bulldog from a mugger, Who in turn, Was a retired boxer. To thank him, This bulldog showed Nigel how to box, As a token of gratitude.

"You got a lot of heart kid!, You wanna learn how to box like me in my glory days?"

He was the closest thing he had to a father.

Suffice to say, Nigel felt a lot of satisfaction beating up the same thugs who bullied him as a kitten.

Feeling empowered by his new-found strength, He would occasionally pit himself in underground cage fights, Which is where he learned how to fight with a knife, And earned a few scars in the process. A most unexpected turn was when he started reading books at rundown library, Hoping to find more fighting manuals, And becoming more intelligent in the process.

He became surprisingly smart, Despite being a street urchin. Witty too, But with a dash of laconic wit.

Wanting to see more of the world, He boarded a ship sailing for the west. This ship had a machine shop and a forge, And it was from there Nigel learned how to be a tradesman, A maker of tools and machine components. Made himself a reasonable sum.

When the ship docked at port in Europe, Nigel immediately started to explore the seaside city, Feeling very hungry. He chanced upon a shop which sold "Strange Puffy Things" on display at the window. Not caring what he saw, He walked right in, And came out with a paper bag of the stuff, Fragrant and smooth. He took a bite, And from that moment, Felt a very warm feeling inside.

It was the first time he had eaten fresh bread.

As time went by, He made his way deeper into Europe. And chanced upon a certain town nestled in the mountains. A town which he heard was named "Bon Bon". Feeling curious as to why the town had that name, He went straight ahead, Wondering what he might encounter.

(I will continue this with a Roleplay session another time, To showcase him walking towards the the town for the first time.)

Personality:
Being a street kid, He would normally have a somewhat sarcastic and cynical outlook on life, But as time changes, He becomes more friendly, More sociable, As the decent people he meets in life touch his heart.

Also, Even though he may be rough around the edges, It does not mean he doesn't cherish the good things in life.

Nonetheless, He still maintains his razor sharp wit, To deal with those who verbally mock him.

Residence:
He would probably live in a barn he built himself, On the outskirts of town, Which is where he maintains his forge and tool-making machines. Sleeps on a hammock.

Hobbies:
He hangs up a heavy bag and slugs it every now and then. Practices his tool-making skills which bring him his income. Occasionally reads a book when he wants peace and quiet.

Sometimes, He hunts and fishes to put food on the table, And owns a modest patch of land which he farms for vegetables and fruit. He even has his own microbrewery.

He's got his own record player, And practices with a trumpet.

Other than that, He works out regularly.

Sex life:
It should be known, That Nigel is a modest guy, He would only be intimate with someone he knows for quite some time.

As you would expect in a normal relationship.
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sex related content is not the real attraction for me. When I came into this site a few years ago, the story was well on its own track to greatness, the cloak and dagger, the deception, the beauracracy, and even the romance was more than enough of a pull to have my subscription. Not only that, but over time, you could have your own character included into the story from Ms. Vanessa herself. My own character is not exactly very savy with intimate relations either, mainly because of his rather hectic schedule as a post master of the only Post office in town.

So no worries if you are concerned about the sexual parts, as I know Ms. Vanessa respects the members enough to leave them out of those scenes if they so desire to. Much like how Symphony's character: Constance, will not be used at the user's request.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rune174 wrote:
The sex related content is not the real attraction for me. When I came into this site a few years ago, the story was well on its own track to greatness, the cloak and dagger, the deception, the beauracracy, and even the romance was more than enough of a pull to have my subscription. Not only that, but over time, you could have your own character included into the story from Ms. Vanessa herself. My own character is not exactly very savy with intimate relations either, mainly because of his rather hectic schedule as a post master of the only Post office in town.

So no worries if you are concerned about the sexual parts, as I know Ms. Vanessa respects the members enough to leave them out of those scenes if they so desire to. Much like how Symphony's character: Constance, will not be used at the user's request.

I agree with rune here this whole world that Vanessa has created is really unique and truly fascinating. The Erotica was simply an added bonus!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: