What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Pictures

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alleybfan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:34 pm    Post subject: Pictures Reply with quote

Hi Alley,

I know that you have stated that you would never show pink (a decision I totally respect), but I was wondering if you will have a photo shoot where we can see in between your cheeks. It is just something I've been dying to see over the years. You've come close to showing it in some pics, but you never let us have a good view. I'd glady pay double my monthly fee just to see one picture with it on there. Regardless, I look forward to new shoots, and am amazed with your beauty.

Take care!
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:38 pm    Post subject: close enough Reply with quote

HI...

Just wanted to let you know that I think I've come close enough.....at least close enough for me. Wink I'm too shy to show EVERYTHING! Embarassed Plus I can only do things that I think are sexy and HOT and that's not one of them. Sorry. Confused

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
Wildcard

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes a girl has to keep a few things private. Even if she is a nude model showing off her fab bod-bod to the delight of adoring eyes. Smile

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: