What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Fringe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tyger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:50 pm    Post subject: Fringe Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
FUN and SEXY is what this set is all about! Time to play, time to watch, time to relax and enjoy yourself! MMMMMMMM OOOOOOOhhhhh Are you ready? I AM!!!!

XOOX ALLEY

Grrrreat way to end May with Fringe. Really hot pics of Alley in pics 38526-38528. God her tits look a-ma-zing in those pics. Alley's breasts were the stars in Fringe. woot There are some nice pics of Alley's ass bent over in a thong in pics 38520-38521 (Sooo hot!!! BOOIINNGGG!!! Twisted Evil ) and pics of her ass somewhat out in pics 38536 and 38537. Nice pics but not the type that I'm used to, which is you all know is bare ass and nothing covering it at all...except my hands!!! Wink Twisted Evil. The pic of the set for me was pic 38544 of Alley and her very luscious and kissable lips. After looking at Fringe, I am ready for June!!! Wink woot Twisted Evil
mt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea, pix 521 is something to lay your head on and take a nap...so comfy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: