What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Ohhh Thoses Eyes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
craigfox

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:45 pm    Post subject: Ohhh Thoses Eyes Reply with quote

Alley,
I was checking out some of the sets on the site and this is the first time I've seen really close up head shots of you. Your eyes are like jewels. I love how they sparkle and they have such a unique color. Your lips look like candy, so kissable and sweet. I thank God for creating women as fine as you and Jesse. I thank Ron for making it so I can come to one place and communicate with my favorite ladies. Knowing that you read my posts makes me so fuckin horney! The fact that its you responding, well...words cant describe that feeling. Absoulutly orgasmic are the only words that spring to mind. You are sooooooo sexy sometimes I wonder if you can possibly be real. I have had so many fantasies about you, some are so hot they make me sweat thinkin about you. Most of all though, I would love to just give you a big squeeze and a hot kiss. Just hold you tight for a moment, feel your supple breasts against my chest. Run my hand through your hair, then down your back. Give your perfect ass a nice little pat and a firm squeeze. Kiss your sexy neck and nibble on your cute little ears. OK...I need to stop now. My keyboard is starting to melt. The other day we were in the forum at the same time. I saw my name next to yours...my heart skipped a beat. I love feeling of being connected to THE Miss Alley Baggett. Your such a goddess and I have loved you since the moment I saw you. Few compare. Curse your man! He is truley one of the luckiest men alive. I hope he respects you as such. If he ever fucks up you know where I can be found.(Jesus I'm dillusional) Till later, much love and stay sexy,
Craig

Last edited by craigfox on Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH CRAIG, You are SOOOO cute! Very Happy

Thank you for being so nice and for all of your nice compliments!

It's so much fun being a part of this message board!!! I love it. I feel honored.

Sweet Dreams CRAIG...

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
craigfox

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH ALLEY, you are SOOOO sexy! Wink

Thanks for catching up with my post.

I feel just as honored being able to talk to THE ALLEY!

Sweet dreams I'm sure to have with ALLEY on the brain. big grin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: