What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

New Threads and Ties(Aria and Iris)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria continued to let her fingers tease the cheetah, curling and teasing, thumb teasing along clit in slow circles now and then, then quickly for a few seconds. She felt the humping and grinned, letting her fingers begin to pump in and out of the slick inner depths.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador stroked his member as he watched and listened to the two ladies. He found this display to be highly arousing and couldn't resist indulging. Laying on his back, he pressed his firm length against his lower abdomen and pressed with his fingertips, massaging the underside of his length while his eyes focused on the curves of the two ladies' body. He eyed the way their backs bowed, the contours created by their soft breasts pressing together. The sight of their fingers stroking and massaging the wet flesh of each others' sex excited his mind, while the scent of their juices filled his nostrils like a highly addictive drug. In the back of his mind, Silvador hoped this would not be the last time he got to enjoy such a show.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria continued to pump her fingers in and out of the cheetah, thumb teasing at that clit. She wanted to get the cheetah off again. After a few moments, she'd break the kiss and duck her head down, letting her tongue begin to work at the other female. Flicking at the clit and along her slit while fingers continued to curl and tease. Her free hand soon brushed fingers over Silvador's length once more. Couldn't leave him out of any of this. Though of course an idea came to mind.

Pulling her head back, she'd pause in teasing the pair and guide Iris to be along Silv's legs, to which she'd guide her to lay back a bit. If she did, she'd lower her head to once more begin teasing the cheetah. Her other hand reached between her legs for Silv's member, lining it up with her slit. Hips lowered to take it in and she'd moan into Iris' slit and begin to ride the panther while she licked and teased Iris.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The black cat pouted a little at the change of view, but he did not object to the new position and eagerly took hold of Aria's hips. He was quite happy to watch as his length disappear into the blue beauty's body, her heat and inner walls wrapping around his stiffness.

Iris allowed herself to be guided into position without hesitation. She usually had a more commanding personality, but her love for Aria demanded complete and total control to be handed over to her. The cheetah licked at her fingers as she lay back, lapping the blue feline's juices from her fingertips and claws hungrily. As Aria resumed teasing the cheetah's sex, Iris let out moans of ecstasy, unbridled and unashamed. She parted her legs wide and lifted her hips, presenting her sex without reservation, her fur matted with her juices.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria was sure that Silv wouldn't mind the new view, even if he couldn't quite see her eating the cheetah out. Then again watching the gentle bounce of blue and white kitty ass bouncing up and down while those inner depths seemed to swallow that hard length was nothing short of arousing either. She moaned and purred, growled and gasped as his hardness stroked her inner walls once more, her tongue brushing over Iris' slit and clit. Soon thumb took over the teasing of clit while tongue dove into those cheetah depths.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador squeezed Aria's rear as he watched it rise and fall. He had a clear view of his rigid length sliding in and out of her sex, slick with her juices. The sight of her plump folds and flesh wrapped snugly around his manhood as her body moved up and down only added to the wonderful feeling.

Iris moaned and writhed, her back arching as the tigress pleasured her. Her legs shivered and her breathing quickened as an orgasm rippled through her body.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria let her hips rise up slowly and go down quickly, changing the pace up a little bit and not wanting it to be the same rhythm. Her hips would also give a bit of a roll to add a little more. She moaned and lapped at Iris' folds, tongue darting in and out, curling to tease those inner walls. When the cheetah released those juices of hers, she lapped them up, cleaning the other female up and purring. It wasn't too much longer though till she was giving a moan herself and inner walls once more squeezing around Silv's length as her own orgasm hit.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The panther grit his teeth as Aria teased his senses with her body. Every time he slid inside her, every time she rolled her hips, Silvador's erection throbbed with pleasure. And when he felt her inner walls tighten around his length, the black feline could hold on no longer. Arching his back, he pushed up with his hips and squeezed Aria's cheeks firmly, his head beginning to swim as it leaned against the ground. Every last drop was drained from the panther's balls, surging forth into the blue tigress' sex in thick pulses of warmth.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A shiver ran down Aria's back as she felt that euphoric feeling once more as she pressed her hips against Silv's feeling him release within her. She let out a huff as she shifted, moving so she could lean her back against Silv's chest. Unable to say anything at the moment, all she could do was purr in pleasure.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both Iris and Silvador lay on the ground, the warm sun bathing them as they basked in the afterglow of the glorious sex they'd all just had. As Aria lay against his chest, the black panther reached up and cupped her breasts, lightly squeezing and caressing them playfully.

"Seems a shame not to let this continue," the black feline said.

Iris chuckled a little and trailered her claws up the middle of her body and between her breasts. "I've never done anything like that before. It felt..." Iris breathed in and out before continuing, "incredible."

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria curled against the panther and purred, her eyes closed and her fur soaking in the warmth of the sun. She had never gone so many rounds in one day and it had felt as if a weight had been lifted off her shoulders. The squeeze from Silv drew a gentle growl from her now and then, but she let a hand shift down to give a squeeze to his inner thigh.

"Oui, it was truly amazing." She purred and shifted a little, opening her eyes to look at them both. "I never thought I would come to do something like that, but enjoying you both at once is something I would do again."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador chuckled lightly. "That makes me... very happy to hear," the panther admitted.

"I agree," Iris added, rolling onto her side to stare at the other two felines.

"But, perhaps for today, that is enough," the black cat said, "I'm sure both you lovely ladies have things to do, and as much as I would love to continue, I'm a little worn out."

Iris looked up at the sky and sighed. The sun was beginning to make its way down from its peak. It was still early in the afternoon, but she did have a store to run and potentially customers waiting for her return.

"Yes," the cheetah said, "There will be plenty more days for us to enjoy one another's company. Perhaps even one whole day to set aside, a day to just.... indulge." Iris chuckled a cheeky, devious chuckle as she cupped and squeezed one breast, thinking about a whole day of sex with Aria.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria's ears perked as she heard the pair of them and she'd roll to her back and look up at the sky as well.

"Yes, as much as it would be nice to just keep this spot, we should get back to our shops." She chuckled and reached over Silv to Iris to give one of her nipples a playful tweak before reaching to Silv and giving his sac a playful squeeze.

"I'm sure a day can be found for us, as you said Iris." Slight blush touched her cheeks as she thought about indulging in the cheetah again.

She figured it was bound to happen, indulging in a female while in the town, but she was glad it had finally happened to her and she had enjoyed it.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris arched her back in pleasure as her nipple was tweaked by the tigress. She then sat up and looked at the two other felines, and smiled. The cheetah deeply loved Aria, but it didn't really bother her seeing the blue beauty with another; she was just happy to have had the chance to enjoy your company, and know she could do so again in the future.

Finally, Iris stood up and gathered up her dress, although she didn't put it on just yet.

"I guess we had best get going, then," she said.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria grinned in seeing the reaction from Iris and she'd purr a touch. Rolling to her back after a moment, she gave a stretch of her form, toes extending a little as she did so before she too would sit up. She watched the pair and was certainly taking them both to heart.

"I suppose we should. Can't flatten the grass any further than we already have." She chuckled and reached for her dress, but like Iris, didn't put it on right away. An idea though came to mind. "Would you two care to come over for dinner sometime? I could cook up a nice meal for the three of us and we can enjoy the evening however we like."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris giggled at the mention of flattening the grass, and Silvador laughed.

When Aria suggested getting together for dinner, Iris couldn't help but jump at the chance.

"I... have nothing on tonight, if that isn't too soon," the cheetah suggested, hoping it wasn't an imposition. It was very short notice.

"Aye," Silvador added, "But only if it's not a bother. I would most certainly enjoy that."

Iris reached out one hand to help Aria stand.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria drew her legs up to her chest for a moment, resting her arms on her knees and her chin on her arms. She smiled as she watched the pair, but in hearing their replies, she chuckled and with the offered hand, she'd accept it and stand.

"No, tonight's fine. I can whip something up." And with the word 'whip', her tail had whipped to the side playfully. "And it's certainly not a bother."

She'd give her hips a bit of a wiggle before giving another stretch.

"Shall we say...eight o'clock? Will give me a little time to freshen up and get things started." She'd wink.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris pulled Aria close and cupped the blue beauty's breasts. As she did, Iris leaned in and kissed Aria's cleavage before moving her hands to Aria's face and kissing her on the lips, standing so that their nipples rubbed against one another.

The cheetah then stepped back and chuckled a little sheepishly, saying "Eight o'clock is fine."

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria blinked a moment as she was pulled close and Iris took the liberty of the kisses. It sent a shiver down her spine, but she made no move to push Iris back. In truth she had been curious as to what the other was going to do. She purred though and smiled, kissing the cheetah in return and giving her a bit of a grope herself.

"Then I will see you both then. I hope there are no allergies I should worry about?" questioned toned as she didn't want to fix something she shouldn't have.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris shook her head and Silvador replied as he stood up, "No. No allergies to worry about."

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria nodded and started to think of what she could cook up, though draped her dress over her arm. She didn't care if she did walk back in the nude.

"Then I'll head back to my shop and close up, then head to the market to get a few things." I'll see you both at my place."

With a flick of her tail, which would brush along both of them for a moment as she turned, she was off out of the park to do as she had said. Not caring about the looks she got from those she passed, she made it back to her shop and took care of a few things before she'd dress once more, then head for the market. She picked up what she needed and then headed for home to prepare.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris stared lustfully at Aria's rear end as the tigress walked away. The cheetah's hand glided up the front of her own body before cupping and squeezing one of her breasts, while her eyes focused on Aria's round, bare rump moving lightly with each step. As the blue beauty gradually got further away, Iris lightly tugged on her nipple before her fingers found their way between her legs once more.

"She really is a vision, isn't she," Silvador mused, speaking to Iris with a knowing tone.

Iris caught herself and turned her attention to the black cat, who had already pulled his pants on and was standing, holding his shirt. The cheetah hadn't realised how long she's be standing and staring.

"Aye," Iris smiled, "That she is." The cheetah swooned just a little as she looked back in Aria's direction. She then turned to Silvador once more. "I will see you tonight," she said, nodding politely before wandering off towards town, a leisurely pace to her steps.

Silvador looked around the park and sighed. "Tonight," he said to himself. Then he chuckled and smiled. "Yes, that should be fun indeed."

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria worked on getting the dinner set for her guests. She got the meat cooking after she prepared it with a few herbs. She hummed as she worked, moving to turn on some music. With what she had just done through the afternoon had been amazing and it had lit something anew in her.

She thought over it and when she had a moment to pause, she had rubbed her hand over her breasts and teased herself a little. Squeezing and rubbing, plucking at her nipples. The thought of Iris and Silv teasing her was enough to draw a shiver down her back and another moan from her. She had never dreamed of going with a threesome before and the fact that she had...was intoxicating.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arriving back at her store, Iris draped her dress over the back of the seat behind her desk. Her mind still high in the clouds, the thought to dress never even occurred to the cheetah, even as she tended to the couple of customers that came by late in the afternoon; although they didn't seem to mind. Whenever her thoughts were free, Iris' mind strayed to the vision of Aria's naked body, the feel of her breasts, the taste of her sex, and the way her rear looked and her hips moved as she walked away.

Finally, when evening began creeping over the town, Iris dressed and made her way home. There, she bathed before spending almost an hour laying on her bed, edging. She recalled every detail she could about her time in the park with Aria, while her fingertips trailed over her body, gingerly brushing across her nipples and slowly rubbing between her nether lips. Every time she came close to a climax, the cheetah forced herself to stop. Her breathing grew shallow and her mind wafted along the border of unconsciousness. Several times her back arched and her muscles twitched in response to the deliberate teasing, and it became harder and harder to pull herself back from the brink before an orgasm spoiled her self inflicted, but very pleasurable torture. As she masturbated, Iris coated her fingertips in the juices that flowed from her body and regularly licked it from them, feeding on it as though it were honey from a pot.

When Iris felt she'd not be able to stop any more, she stopped completely. She lay still for several minutes, allowing her drained body to recover some energy. And when she realised she was still teasing her nipples, the cheetah forced herself to get up and get ready to go out again. Her body ached for release, and the nectar from her sex gradually made its way down her inner legs. The sensation made Iris smile. There was something wild and free about it, and she liked that.

Getting dressed, the cheetah put on a deep ocean blue corset with blue silver trimming. It lifted and pressed her D-cup breasts together, but left them virtually uncovered. Her nipples were on full and deliberate display along with the entirety of her cleavage. Next, Iris took a sheer, baby blue triangle of fabric and tied it around her hips, making sure that it sat low and covered only one side. With the base of the corset stopping at the middle of her waist, most of Iris' lower abdomen and hips were on display, not that the corset and sheet of fabric hid much to begin with. The cheetah gave her nipples a little more teasing, ensuring that they were good and perky before finally leaving home, hoping her attire and state of arousal weren't too over the top.

Silvador's preparations were much simpler. After returning to his own store, the black panther closed it early before heading home, himself. He bathed and groomed, wanting to look respectful for Aria. However, since it was only to be a casual dinner, the male cat didn't go overboard. He tried not to think about the coming night, as he knew it would only arouse him and he'd indulge. Silvador wanted to hold out for the night, and so kept himself busy until it was time to head to Aria's.

Iris was first to arrive at Aria's, at around quarter to eight. She paused for a brief moment, looking at the blue tigress' door, thoughts of Aria on Iris' mind as her breathing quickened. Finally, after taking a deep breath that caused her breasts to rise, the cheetah knocked on Aria's front door.

Silvador would arrive a little later, at around four minutes past.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria had gotten the dinner going and knew she had to clean up a little more. While the dinner was cooking, she'd move upstairs and take care of a bath. She knew she shouldn't take too long with it, but the warm water felt good. A good soak was had, but she'd get out after a little time so she could dry her fur and brush it out. As she did, she once more thought of what had taken place and what she had done. Her fingers slipped between her thighs and she'd begin to tease herself a bit, pushing herself towards an orgasm, but stopped herself. She'd save that for later.

To her closet she went, she sough out an outfit that would be good for the night. She looked through a few before she chose one. Burgundy in color and trimmed with black lace, the corset pushed up her breasts enough while the skirt had a nice high-low look to it, the front stopping just low enough to keep what was behind it hidden. Hair was put up into a slight bun and then she'd head downstairs once more. checking the meat, she added the potatoes and carrots.

The knock at the door had her grinning. Someone was early, but she didn't mind. She'd welcome Iris into her home and show her around the home. It was nice to have company over once more after so long. With Silv's arrival, she'd draw them into the sitting room and bring out some wine for them to share while the meat finished cooking.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris' heart skipped a beat when she saw what Aria had on. The cheetah's eyes immediately fell to the blue beauty's cleavage as she hungrily eyed the round form of Aria's pushed up breasts. Iris couldn't help but glance to see if her new friend's nipples were visible as well, though she didn't want to spend all night staring so she lowered her gaze a little further. When Iris saw how much leg was visible, and how teasingly close other areas were to being visible, she couldn't help but wonder if Aria had anything on underneath.

The cheetah smiled as she was greeted and in turn greeted Aria. She followed the blue feline inside and as she did, suppressed a little squeal of joy. Iris felt almost like a little child,a mix of nervous and excited emotions swirling inside of her, along with lustful desire and a deep, deep love.

Since nothing had been said about her attire, Iris assumed it was not too much, despite it not actually covering anything. As she followed Aria into the house, Iris felt herself grow a little more conscious of just how much of her own body was exposed, and it added to her arousal. Her black nipples, hard from arousal and the cool air outside, were completely bare; the corset she wore didn't come close to covering any part of them. And her bare sex could clearly be seen through the sheer fabric tied around her hips, as low as it could be without falling down on its own. Her own horniness prompted Iris lightly rub one of her nipples with her fingertips while walking behind Aria, but if the blue feline were to look in Iris' direction, the cheetah would quickly move her hand away, like a naughty child.

"I'm sorry if I'm too early," Iris said, "I... couldn't wait any longer."

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria had dressed in order to drop a jaw or two and in seeing Iris' look, she figured she done just that. A slight cock of her hip was given as she'd grin towards the cheetah, fluffy tail flicking behind her some. She said nothing as she let the other eye her, a thing she had gotten used to around this town. Once they stepped inside, there was that sway in her hips once more. She had noticed Iris' attire and it had drawn her mind to wander, but she did not want to say anything just yet. Her heart raced and she soon shook her head to bring it back around, glancing over her shoulder to Iris.

Once seated, she chuckled. "It's alright Iris. I don't mind. The meat will take a little bit yet to cook, but it will be good." She looked over the cheetah once more. "I must say, that outfit of yours is rather lovely. I'm sure it drew quite a few eyes." Smirk
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris blushed a little at the mention of her attire.

"I... honestly don't know. My mind had been... preoccupied," the cheetah admitted."It isn't too much, I hope. I know it is quite revealing."

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria grinned in seeing the blush, but she'd shake her head.

"I think it's lovely. I may have to have one for myself, though in a different color." Smirk came across her lips. "As I said, I like it."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Upon hearing Aria's words, Iris smiled and posed a little, showing off what there was of her outfit. She turned to the left and to the right, shifting her weight from one side to the other. She presented her hips and her belly, and even leaned forward to present her chest, not that it could be shown off any more than it already was.The cheetah trailed her fingertips down along her cleavage, and across her nipples, as well as down her side before resting them on her hips. Iris swayed a little, making the sheer fabric waft about.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: