What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

New Threads and Ties(Aria and Iris)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria watched as the cheetah posed and modeled for her the outfit she was wearing. With each turn and move Iris made, Aria's eyes looked over not only the dress, but Iris' figure as well. Granted she had gotten a good look and feel of it before in the park, but now she could see it again. Her heart fluttered a little as she watched Iris, reaching forward to brush a hand along the material, but getting another feel for the cheetah as well. In her mind she could picture Silv walking in on them like this, but that wasn't entirely a bad thought.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Aria reached out to touch, Iris felt her heart flutter a little. She moved a little closer, continuing to pose in more and more provocative ways, while allowing her new friend to get as much of a feel of her outfit, and body, as she could. The cheetah's bare breasts rose and fell noticeably as she breathed, and her sex grew warm as arousal burned inside of her. Showing off like this was exciting, and she couldn't help but toy with the idea of sensually stripping and giving Aria a much more explicit display to watch. And that idea only made her more horny.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fingers touched here and there over the outfit, once more getting a feel for the cheetah's body. She watched the reaction that it gained and she grinned. The thought wasn't far from her own head of having the cheetah strip, but she also didn't want to go too far just yet. Of course this didn't stop her from reaching up to give Iris' nipples a little rub and tweak.

"I have a feeling that the three of us will have a pleasant evening after dinner." She'd say with a grin as she looked up to the cheetah
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris stopped posing and stepped forward, breathing deeply and pressing her breasts into Aria's hands, her nipples rubbing against the blue feline's palms. A subtle moan escaped from the cheetah as her sex burned with want and desire.

"I... don't know if I can wait that long, to be honest," Iris replied, her body growing hot and her breathing getting faster. "But the teasing and denial is..." The gold and black spotted feline paused to breath before continuing. "Would you tease me... please?" Iris untied the sheet of fabric around her hips and let it fall to the floor.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria's grip would go to groping and squeezing a little more with Iris pressing into her hands. The thought of Silv walking in on them was a little exhilarating. The moan from the cheetah had her squeezing a little more, thumbs teasing over the nipples. Hearing those words though had her looking up to the other and then watching as the cloth was moved away.

"A burning desire that I will help you with." She spoke softly, then let her hand slip between the cheetah's thighs and would begin to tease.

Fingers stroked along Iris' slit and one along that nub. She'd make the cheetah sing out again as she had done before while at the park.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having already been so worked up, Iris' legs almost buckled the moment she felt Aria's fingers on her sex. A small orgasm rippled through the cheetah's body as she struggled to keep standing. Her mind faded and her breath caught in her chest as a whimpering moan escaped. Juices ran down the inside of her legs and breasts rose and fell rapidly as she breathed quickly.

"I... I.... Oh... Oh, god!" was all the cheetah could say as she fought against her desire to cum. "Please... don't stop.... but don't... don't let me..." Iris breathed. She placed her hands on Aria's shoulders to steady herself. The pleasure of the teasing was both torture and nirvana, and Iris longed for it to continue as long as possible, especially if it was Aria doing the teasing.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fingers would tease slowly along the cheetah's sit a bit more, though feeling the juices that soon leaked on to her fingers, she grinned. Her free hand lifted and rubbed along Iris' hip as she felt the cheetah rest her hands on her shoulders. She'd hold still so the other could keep her balance. Ear's perked in hearing her words and she grinned.

"Well you've already let one go, but I'll be careful." She purred and leaned in to give a lick along Iris' inner thighs to lick up some of the juices from before. She'd be careful not to let the other release another, her fingers simply teasing and keeping her on the edge. The door on the other hand would be left unlocked so that Silv could simply enter when he arrived.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris breathed heavily, her mind swimming and her muscles flexing. She was in a state of pure bliss and has lost track of where she was. All she knew at this time was that Aria was between her legs pleasuring her. The cheetah's moans filled the room as she struggled to hold on to another orgasm.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria's arm breath brushed over those petals, her tongue and fingers teasing the cheetah. Her eyes closed she took in the taste once more of the woman. Ears perked as she listened to those moans as they came. She didn't want to push Iris too far yet, didn't want her to release. She continued to tease the cheetah for a few moments longer before she'd slowly pull her tongue back and give a lick up to the other's navel and then pulled her head back.

"Don't want you to release just yet." She purred
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By this point, Iris' breathing had become paced. Her breasts heaved visibly as she breathed, each breath deep and quick. She was pushing against her breaking point; the slightest touch would easily make her climax, now. But the cheetah focused on her breathing, her muscles twitching and her fingers stretching out. Her sex ached from the denial of release, and while it was complete torture, it also felt undeniably exquisite, maybe even more so than the climax itself.

Small whimpers and moans escaped the large, golden feline as her body very gradually began to settle. Iris felt weak, almost to the point of passing out, and at the same time, she felt euphoric. The whole experience had been absolute bliss.

Eventually, when the cheetah's mind and body had settled sufficiently, she looked into Aria's eyes. Iris wanted to say thank you, but she couldn't seem to talk, so instead, she kissed the blue tigress firmly and passionately on the lips, conveying all the deep love that she felt into it.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria watched the cheetah, making sure she wouldn't collapse on her, but she didn't want to push her friend over the brink just yet. That would come later. She purred, her tail flicking a little behind her as she just watched the cheetah. To find this sort of outlet was pleasant and to have explored a bit more was even better. She was tempted to go back in and finish her off, but she wanted to wait and let that happen when she herself could also enjoy the sweet release.

Ears twitched in hearing the whimpers and moans and she'd reach out to take Iris' hand. A gentle guidance to the couch would be given so the cheetah could sit and not go down. She didn't want her to faint. About to speak, she found herself captured in the kiss, which she returned and pressed into. Yes, the fun had started a little early before Silv could arrive, but he could certainly join in whenever he got there.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Iris sat on the couch, she pulled Aria towards her, spreading her legs so the tigress could stand between them, although she spread her legs much wider than was needed for just that. When the kiss was broken, the cheetah moved her hands to Aria's chest, cupping the tigress' breasts lightly.

"May I?" Iris asked, a little sheepishly.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria shifted closer as she was moved, her lips pressing a bit more against those of Iris. The shifting of her legs had her curious, but with the kiss broken, she nodded gently.

"You may," she grinned
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris smiled and calmly began adjusting Aria's corset so that her nipples were peeking over the top. After giving the tigress' nipples a light kiss each, the cheetah ran her fingers over her sex, coating them in juices which she used to paint Aria's nipples. Iris then lightly sucked Aria's nipples while she removed the tigress' dress and let it fall to the floor.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breath started to get a little deeper with the touch from Iris, but she kept it calm for the time being. Breasts came into better view, nipples in sight now, her tail flicked beside her. Gasp and shiver came from the touch along her sex, letting a moan slip from her and she pressed her chest forward a bit. The shifting of her dress had her shifting and slipping out of it.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the dress removed, Iris reach behind Aria and gave the tigress' rear a squeeze, kneading each cheek in either hand as she leaned forward and gave a light kiss to Aria's sex.

"I think Silvador would like it if we were both dressed like this for dinner, don't you?" the cheetah said, with a playful giggle. Although, in truth, Iris only wanted Aria dressed that way for her own, personal desires.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria pressed her rear into the cheetah's grip on her rear, letting out an appreciative growl towards the other. A soft moan came from her with the kiss, but she chuckled with the suggestion.

"I don't think there would be much eating of food were he to see us like this, but I do like the idea. I'm sure he'd find it amusing if I were to answer the door like this too." Of course she'd do it too once said panther arrived.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris smiled up at the tigress for a few moments.

"I suppose I should let you check the food," the cheetah finally said, relaxing her grip on Aria's rear. "I'd hate for it to burn and leave us without food to energise us for the coming evening's entertainment." Iris gave a chuckle after this comment, though she would've happily just remained there, hugging and kissing Aria's lower body.

"I'm sure Silvador won't be far away, either."

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria had to keep herself composed as much as possible, but she was loving what Iris was doing.

"Yes, I should. This way I can figure how long off till it's ready.' She chuckled and shifted a bit. "No, that wouldn't be good as it would be a shame to waste such a good roast." Once allowed up, she'd stand and stretch a little and gave a slight chuckle. "He's already late."

She'd give a wriggle of her hips before she headed for the kitchen to check on the roast she had put in. Returning, she wrapped her arms around the cheetah.

"Roast looks good, still on schedule."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Silvador approached the front door of Aria's house, he noticed it was slightly ajar. Stepping up to it, he knocked and asked aloud, "Hello?" Pushing the door open slowly, the black panther stepped inside, uncertain of what to find.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria was about to settle back on the couch and chat it up with Iris, but then her ears perked as she heard the knock and the voice. She grinned and glanced towards Iris and beckoned her over to sit. Should Iris sit on the open spot on the couch, Aria would shift and slip on to Iris' lap.

"We're in here Silv." she called out.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris did as Aria wanted and shifted on the couch, sitting where the tigress indicated, her legs partially spread.

"Sorry I'm a little late," Silvador said as he followed Aria's voice. When he peeked into the lounge room, a bulge immediately formed in his pants. "Uh, I'm not over dressed, am I?" he chuckled.

Wearing black suit trousers and a pale blue shirt, Silvador was a little dressed up, but still looked casual. In one hand he held a bottle of red wine.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria gave a grin to Iris once the cheetah was in position and a bit of a wink as well. When Silv peeked in she purred a little.

"It's alright, nothing's burning so all's good." She spoke and then chuckled. "Oh not at all, just more of us to unwrap. We were merely getting comfort able while waiting for you."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I... see," Silvador said, eyeing the display before him. As the panther watched, Iris slid her fingers around over the hips of Aria and between her legs, her fingertips seeking to stroke and tease blue tigress' sex and inner thighs.

Silvador wasn't entirely sure if he should join them, or just watch.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"And I'm sure you like what you see...." As if that wasn't obvious and in feeling Iris' touch, she let out a purred moan, her legs spreading a little more. Her tail brushed along Iris' leg while she brushed a hand over the cheetah's breast and gave a squeeze.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Aria's legs parted, Iris continued her teasing, moving her hands completely over the tigress' hips now and lightly stroking her fingertips up and down over Aria's sex, partly to tease the panther watching, and partly for her own desires.

Silvador felt his erection grow rapidly and his hand strayed to stroke it through his pants while taking a few steps forward. When Iris noticed this, a wicked though crossed her mind and she stopped teasing Aria, lifting her fingers away from the tigress' body.

"Stop," the cheetah said sharply, to Silvador. The panther frozen.

With a devilish smirk, Iris continued speaking, and as she did, she resumed her teasing of Aria, "Stay there and show us how long you can last," she said, "But if you climax, I stop teasing her."

The look in Iris' eyes was one of pure evil, but the black feline obeyed. On the one hand, he cursed Iris for teasing him like this. But on the other hand, he greatly enjoyed the thought of it.

Setting the bottle of wine aside, Silvador unbuttoned his shirt and undid his pants, letting them fall to the floor. He kicked them to the side and them began to massage his already half firm length while watching the cheetah tease his love.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shiver ran down Aria's back as Iris s tarted to tease her further, though her eyes were on Silv. Would he join or would he watch? She wached as he went about to start stroking, but when Iris spoke up and wanted to see how long he could last, she glanced to Iris and smirked.

"Ooooo that's evil." She purred and chuckled, but glanced back to Silv. "Though I'd be curious to see." Another moan came from her as Iris continued teasing.

As Silv stripped and stood there, she watched him, but one of her own hands snuck down to give Iris a bit of a tease as well.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador stroked his rigid length, pressing firmly as he moved his hand back and forth at a slow, steady pace. Iris turned her attention fully onto Aria and moved one hand up to the tigress' breasts, lightly rubbing her nipples while her other fingers rubbed lower down. Occasionally, the cheetah would glance up at the black panther to make sure he was still obeying her orders.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria's eyes closed a bit and another moan came from her as well as a bit of a pleasured growl. Her hips began to roll a bit into Iris' fingers and she'd let Silv get a good view of it. Her own fingers continued to tease Iris a bit, stroking just above her clit, not touching it directly just yet.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris tried to focus entirely on Aria, so that she didn't climax herself. After the teasing she'd given herself, and the teasing Aria had given, Iris was on the verge of a rather powerful orgasm, but the denial felt just as exquisite. It was torture, but at the same time it was euphoria, and the cheetah wanted to prolong it as much as she could.

With two fingers, Iris spread Aria's lower lips and ran one finger lightly up over the exposed flesh. The cheetah then brought that finger to her mouth and tasted Aria's juices that were now on it. Iris did this a couple of times before just rubbing Aria's spread sex. She alternated between moving her finger in small, slow circles and massaging up and down. Occasionally, Iris would press her fingertip to Aria's entrance but not push in. She would leave that for a little later.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: