What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

New beginning(Tatiana and Shane)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:29 am    Post subject: New beginning(Tatiana and Shane) Reply with quote

The day was warm, but not too warm. It was that pleasant warmth that a Spring day could hold. Down the road she traveled, the golden tabby ligress dressed in Halloween hues of orange and black. Upon her back was a large pack, but she didn't seem burdened by it at all, seemed quite comfortable with it. Golden eyes glanced around as ears flicked, listening to the birds singing in the woods. Cresting a hill, she paused and saw the town of BonBon.

"Zat must be BonBon," she said to herself. "It looks like something from vun of mine storybooks."

She smiled and set her pack down a moment and took her domra from where it had been tied carefully. Pack once more adjusted to her back, she started once more down the road, strumming the four stringed instrument. A little music would be the way to get things started in this new place to call home. She had heard tales of the place, but she knew not what she was fully in for.

Last edited by Arianoelle_Yenearsira on Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ears flicked at the sound of music floating through the air. From within the shadows of a large tree on the roadside rose a figure attracted to the tune like a bee to honey.

"It's a pleasure to hear such lovely notes," a voice said.

Stepping onto the road from his resting place, a white wolf with flowing, golden hair emerged from the tree's shadow. Wearing an unbuttoned white shirt and black trousers, the wolf held a simple black cane in his hand with a red tassle atop the end. His eyes were closed and he appeared to face straight forward, making no motion to turn and face the newcomer.

"New to BonBon?" the wolf asked, a gentle smile forming on his face.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The tune continued, a gentle hum soon accompanying it. There were no words to the tune, just the simple flow of notes. It was one she had made up after she had first learned to play the instrument. Ears flicked though as the voice was heard and eyes turned to look towards the wolf that came into sight.

"Is nice knowing there are music lovers around," she said and grinned.

She looked over his form a moment, then towards his face. Head tilted as she saw his eyes closed and face looking straight ahead. She moved a little closer and...out of habit...waved a hand in front if his eyes.

"Dah. I just arrived to this place. Never been here before," she said and smiled once more. "My name is Tatiana Dragonova, friends and family call me Tia for short though. I answer to both. Is pleasure to be meeting you. Vhut is your name?"
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I am Shane Silvermane," the wolf replied. "But you can just call me Shane, if you'd like. It's a pleasure to meet you."

The wolf extended his hand out in front of him so that it could be shaken.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ligress extended her hand to meet his own, shaking it with a gentle, but firm grip.

"Shane. A nice name for a handsome wolf like yourself," she said and chuckled. "I hope you do not mind me asking this, but...you are blind...yes?"

Tail flicked behind her as she watched him. She had not met many blind fursons before, so she wanted to be careful.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I am," Shane replied simply. "But it's alright. I was born blind and so do not consider myself to have really lost anything."

Shane then breathed deeply through his nose, taking in the scent of Tatian.

"However, I often feel blessed for be able to enjoy the more subtle pleasures of life that enhanced senses have brought me. Things like scent and sound that most who can see take for granted." Though he didn't look at her directly, Shane's head turned in Tatiana's direction.

"For example, you smell lovely and have a very beautiful voice."

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tia nodded, even if he couldn't see it. She knew she'd have to be careful with things she did or said so she didn't do something stupid.

"Would be hard to miss something if you never had it all," she gently.

As he took in that breath and then looked towards her, she grinned and blushed softly.

"Thank you. Must have been the soap I used a couple days ago. Peach I believe it was," she gently rose his hand to her cheek so he could feel her warm cheek. "You make me blush. Father alvays said I had voice like angel. Alvays thought he vas teasing."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane gently stroked her cheek with his thumb, feeling the softness of her fur and the curve of her face. His fingers delicately traced the outline of her jaw and chin before pulling away gently.

"I'm afraid I've never heard an angel's voice, so a good comparison is hard to give. But if I had to guess, I would imagine an angel's voice would be almost as lovely as yours," Shane said softly. He then offered his arm towards her as if to have a towel draped over it.

"I assume you are heading into town. Is there anything I can carry for you?" the wolf asked, a certain hint of knowing in his voice.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tia gave a soft purr with his touch along her cheek and her face. She knew he was trying to get a mental image together of her face at least.

"Thank you Shane, though I'm sure you've heard lovely voices before," she chuckled and with the offered arm, she looped her free arm with his.

Ears flicked though with question of anything to carry, head turning to look back at her pack, then she shrugged softly.

"Dah, am heading into town. Need someplace to rest my body of course and get food in mine belly, perhaps find place to verk. Thank you, but I am alright. Used to carrying mine pack, is not so heavy as it may sound."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Very well," Shane nodded. Turning, the wolf began to walk down the path towards BonBon, quickly matching his pace with Tatiana's.

"There is an Inn in town, often a first stop for newcomers. They have rooms and serve simple but tastey meals or just a drink. As for work, there always seems to be a position open somewhere in town, from a simple cleaner to a model posing for art,"
the wolf explained. His voice sounded confident and friendly as he spoke with experience from living in the town a small while.

"If you are interested, I, myself, would be delighted to have you play your instrument and sing at my Jazz Club, The White Rabbit."

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Settled her pace into an easy going one, not too fast and not too slow, just an easy pace. She was in no hurry really. Ears were perked as she listened as he spoke of the inn and such.

"It sounds like nice place already," she said and as he spoke of work, she nodded. "Sounds easy, though vonder vhat I could find though as...the last job I had was years ago and vas just a simple tendress before I vurked vith circus. Posing for art sounds...interesting...for some reason."

She pondered a moment, perhaps she could find something in entertainment or dance. She glanced to him with mention though of his club.

"Not sure I vould fit in vith jazz club. I don't know any...jazzy songs, only vhat I learned from mine teacher and vhat I made up."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You need not play anything of a particularly jazz style," Shane offered. "During the day, a standard jazz atmosphere is provided by local, and occasionally travelling bands. But on the weekends, I have reserved the position for less standard musical entertainment during dinner."

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Vell on that note..." she mused and thought a moment. "Perhaps I vill drop by and see vhat I can do."

Purr came from her as they approached the town and she could see it more closely now. It seemed quite serene and pleasant, a place she could come to like easily.

"So...vhat is this town like? I've heard stories it is not like a normal town."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"No, it's not," Shane began. "I would describe BonBon as a town in which one could openly explore a new world without the boundaries set by most moral standards. BonBon can also be a place where one can hide, if that happens to be your need. For most, it is a town of pleasure, a place to indulge their whims and desires while living a casual, free life without fear of persecution or ridicule for their choices in life."

Shane took a moment to beath in the air before continuing.

"Personally, I like BonBon because it offers a myriad of scents and sounds that can rarely be found anywhere else. I would call it a town of nature, wild and free."

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tia's ears flicked for a moment and she looked down as he said the word 'hide', but then looked up.

"I hid vunce...vith the circus. I only told von of who I was and I trusted him with that secret, he told no one," she said as she remembered a tiger she had once been in love with.

She looked at the buildings as they drew closer and she saw the people milling about the different shops, ears flicking to hear the sounds.

"Vild and free seem to fit it vell enough." she giggled.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The best part about BonBon, specifically for those looking for a new start or trying to escape an old life, it is against the law for one to ask about another's past. So, if you have anything to hide, it matters not because stepping into BonBon gives you a clean slate to work on."

Shane said this with a smile and friendly, welcoming tone, hoping it would cheer her up.

"Personally, I'm here for the wild and free part of it all," Shane whispered slyly to Tatiana.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tia had not heard about that little detail, but knowing no one would ask about her past, she grinned and knew she could tell not the whole truth about her past, which she was fine with.

"Sounds nice," she said and let out a soft breath. "A clean slate is good to start vith."

She glanced around as they entered the town fully now, seeing the different people walking around. It was nice to see smiling faces. With his whisper, she grinned.

"I'm sure you can be vild yourself vhen it comes to such things...no?" she asked, sly tone of her own in her voice.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm more than likely not the wildest one in town, but I do indulge in my share of freedom from time to time," Shane said. "The people are more often than not a bit more... friendly than you might first expect. I won't deny that I have enjoyed the brief company of more than a few lovely ladies since arriving in BonBon, but for the most part, such things are typically not the first thought on the mind of others."

As the two reached a crossroad, Shane began to turn and lightly drew Tatiana in the same direction.

"The Inn is this way. I assume you would like to establish a residence first?"

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh but I'm sure you have your vild moments vhile in ze sack," she chuckled. "I'm sure I vill be fine with their...'friendliness', I'm not a shy virgin after all."

As the crossroad came and he turned and began to lightly draw her down the way he was going, she easily followed, after all, she wouldn't doubt his guidance since he know the town better than her.

"I vould. This vay I have someplace to go to tonight. Mmm...perhaps you could be my guide and give me a tour of town?"
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It would be an honor," Shane smiled. "Though, I'm afraid 'sights' aren't exactly my strong suit." The wolf chuckled lightheartedly.

It wasn't long before they reached the Inn, a building of only a couple of stories.

"Here we are," Shane announced, stopping just before the structure. "On the ground floor is a tavern of sorts, with the rooms up stairs. You'll need to talk to the barkeep about a room."

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Even vithout sight, you still know more of town better than me." she smiled and gave his arm a gentle squeeze. "Better you than some vun who would lead me astray."

As they came to the inn, she glanced to it. It seemed simple but pleasant for the time she was here till she found a place for herself to call 'home'.

"Thank you. If you vould like to wait in the tavern or out here for me, zat is your choice. I vill not be long. Vill get key to room, put stuff down and zen...a tour of town."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane nodded and released Tatiana's arm before stepping up to the door and pushing it open for her. A gently aroma of the usual herbs and spices used in cooking the food wafted out the door as it opened to reveal the interior of the lowest level of the Inn.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana looked within as the door was opened for her, then she stepped inside fully. Her nose took in the scent of the interior and it reminded her a bit of where she had once worked before she ran away with the circus. She smiled and gently placed her hand to Shane's cheek, then made her way to where she'd find the innkeeper.

It was a matter of moments from then that she received the key to a room, made her way to said room and dropped off her things, then made her way back downstairs and found Shane.

"There. All set. I have room to settle in vhile I am here," she said and touched his arm gently. "Now...how about tour?"
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane followed Tatiana as she stepped in through the door. As she spoke with the Innkeeper and acquired a room, he waited for her near the door. When the tigress returned, the wolf nodded at her words and moved to open the door for her once more.

Out in the street, Shane offered her his arm and then began the tour, leading Tatiana to a nearby street filled with various food stalls and general goods stores.

"Probably the second most important location in town, for a newcomer, would be a place to buy food," Shane said, giving his words a tour guide type manner. "From fruit to bread and rice to pasta, this is probably the second busiest place in town."

The wolf paused for a moment to breath deeply through his nose.

"I often come to a bakery just over there," Shane pointed to the other side of the street, "they make the most wonderful smelling pastries."

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana looped her arm around his as he began the tour, taking in the sights that this town had to offer. She was amazed at the size of it, then again it was nothing like St. Petersburg, but still, it was grand all on its own.

As Shane led her to the area of the food, she chuckled with his words, taking in the sights of the stores and stalls, ears flicking with a bit as she heard a few of the tenders calling out their food wares.

"I'm sure I vill enjoy the food here....smells good," she said and took in a breath as well as he paused. As he pointed, she followed to where he was pointing too and smiled. "I vould agree on that. I kin smell them from here."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane made no attempt to rush and took Tatian through the town at a casual, relaxed pace. Though the wolf's knowledge of the town was likely limited compared to the knowledge others might hold, he intended to make the most of the feline's company. It wasn't every day the blind wolf got to walk around town with company.

After the general goods district, Shane took Tatiana to see the more specialsed stores.

"This part of town is usually a lot less busy, but if you're after something specific that can't be found in any old store, this is the place to come to," Shane explained. From memory alone, Shane pointed out several of the stores that he knew of. "I've never actually been in it, but there is an art store just there. A very high quality dress store next to it. And a music store a couple of stores down. There's a wide variety of stores in this part of town. Though business isn't always what takes place in them." Shane's lip curled in a playfully knowing manner.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana took in the sights of the town as he lead her through. The town was certainly nice and though a couple times she had caught a couple others in...'intimate' acts, of course making her blush a bit.

As the entered the more specialized stores area, she made mental notes of each place.

"An art store? I will have to take a look there in the days to come," she chuckled and made not of teh dress and music stores as well. "Ah, then I will be able to replace strings for mine instrument should I need them."

With his mention business and such, she caught the playful look and chuckled, giving his arm a gentle squeeze.

"Oh I'm sure 'business' is taken care of in stores, but in different manner."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"One of the more... interesting benefits of being blind," Shane mused. "One's hearing and smell can witness with ease what most with sight do not see."

As they made their way through the streets, the pair drew closer to the Delight Castle, a fact made evident by the increasingly revealing attire many women wore, accompanied by their bolder and more suggestive mannerisms.

"And that large structure you may have caught sight of by now is the Delight Castle. No doubt your nose has also picked up a subtle but distinct scent in the air." Shane paused for a moment, considering his words before continuing. "The scent of arousal and sex goes pretty much unnoticed by those who have lived in BonBon for a short while. But for those new to BonBon and her... friendly ways, it's more easily noticed and often a little... embarrasing, if not contageous. As for one such as myself, with more attuned senses..." Shane left the sentence unfinished, though he was quite confident Tatiana knew how it would have ended.

"Within the Delight Castle, one can find both poverty and riches as well as experience both from one hour to the next, if luck is in a particularly playful mood. In the casino you can win all the money you might desire and then lose it all again it in the bedrooms, spending it to share the company of some of the finest ladies in the land."

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana chuckled with his comment, finding his company delightful and glad she had run into him...so to speak. As he pointed out the Delight Castle, which she had caught glimpse of, ears flicked.

"Quite the sight. Never seen a castle like it before," she said and listened further, though also lifted her nose a little and did indeed actually catch a faint scent of what he was talking about. "I'm not much of a gambler, but I haff taken gambles in mine life, just in different form than von vould see in casino."

She chuckled with his mention of one losing it all in the bedrooms and shook her head softly.

"Vould rather spend company vith handsome male zan lady. Male is more fun." she said, giving his arm a gentle squeeze.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I've also been more interested in the fairer sex, myself," Shane said playfully, feigning innocence.

Just beyond the Delight Castle, the pair found the residential district.

"Though there are actually houses spread all across BonBon, this is where the bulk of BonBon's residents live. The sights and sounds can often by quite divers at times, especially when neighbours visit each other," said as they turned into one of the more spaceous streets. "I've heard that some of these homes are quite lovely to look at. But, personally, I find the subtle, and occasionally not to subtle, sounds I hear coming from within to be more lovely than any sight that could be seen."

This last part Shane spoke in a whisper before falling quiet entirely. After a few moments of walking, the wolf cocked his head to the side and smiled a sly, knowing smile.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 1 of 19

Jump to: