What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Poll

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rangler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 11:45 am    Post subject: Poll Reply with quote

The poll was a great idea, unfortunately you could only make one pick and I was personally torn between three. It would be nice if you could pick what order you would like to see more of, at least mabey the first 3 or 4 Also I think the battle card game would get even more support if there were more updates on it. I realize it's quite an undertaking and building a data base is time consuming but other than the rule book and one card ther's not been much else said about it. I know others have said that the comics and bios are a good source for information about the babes but other than being interesting it's not much help unless you could use it in the battle games. By the way I really appreciate the new breakout game with Superior girl and having her in strip poker as well is great
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 7:16 pm    Post subject: Poll Reply with quote

Hi Rangler-

Glad you liked the Poll. We will be resetting the current poll question every month- that way from time to time we can get an idea of which area people want us to focus more of for that month. So you will have your chance to vote again.

We are thinking of throwing in a bi-weekly poll (some other question) in addition to the main running poll.

The second poll question could be what's your second choice. Or it might be what characters would u like to see more of in the comics. If you guys have ideas on what type of questions we should ask- Feel free to suggest them.

The idea of a Poll driven comic was a good one... I think hollow suggested that one in the previous posting.

I'm going to see about getting the battle game to progress further.... Possibly a simple game where it's playable.
The database code storing every players card collection is giving some problems.... So it might be (for now) we will work on a playable version where u are given a set of girls to choose from and pick the power ups to use before going to battle. (At least that is the plan for the battlecard game.) It'll be another couple of weeks til that is ready. And then we can run the poll again and see if people want more battle card game improvements.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Phaderus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 10:02 am    Post subject: Great Idea Reply with quote

Although I've personally always been luke warm on the battle card game concept I am interested in how it is going to work. I think that it would be a great idea to get a very simple version working as you suggested so that we can give you feedback on how the game operates. I also think Hollow's idea on the previous post about larger jigsaw puzzles is a great idea. I had a jigsaw program that would allow you to pick the picture and then the number of pieces from 25, 50, 100, 500, or 1000. I am also not opposed to the tetris game and think that the more types of games the better, as long as there is a little variability, like different reward pictures.

I realize that the site is really just starting and even though the content is a little small right now I am willing to give you guys some time to build it up. The original artwork is worth waiting for, and if we don't help support you now, there won't be anything to look at later.
hollow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 5:39 pm    Post subject: For that duck could be some body's moooother... Reply with quote

Well said, Phaedrus; I feel exactly the same way about supporting the site. And I certainly hope Ronald tries those jigsaw changes! 500 rotatable pieces would last quite a while.

Another change, again hopefully simple. Could you please make the Breakout pictures bigger? There's all this empty space at the end of each level... I'm assuming it's just as easy to spit out a 600-pixel-wide (or - dare I dream? - 900-pixel-wide) picture as it is a 450-pixel-wide one (my rough guess). If not, that's OK, doesn't hurt to ask. Wasn't as big a deal with Flasher, since we already had nice big pinups of the same shots.

Hmm. Size of the Shockwave download notwithstanding, maybe Ronald's also concerned about folks with low-res monitor settings. Yes? I wouldn't want potential customers shut out, but I hope bigger productions could be possible somehow.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2002 10:34 am    Post subject: Thanks! Reply with quote

Just wanted to say Thanks for your support guys... Phaderus is definitely right... Lack of funding and lack of membership support-- will really hurt us...

We're trying our best to meet everybody's needs!

Hope you all noticed the new jigsaw puzzle hitting some of wish lists out there.

The most pieces I'll probably go up to is 300... 500 is going to be really tough to do.

And yes- Hollow- I'm always concerned about making sure the download size is reasonable and making sure low-res people can play.. The new big jigsaw puzzle game is now in a scrollable page so low-res monitor users can still play. They'll just need to scroll around to store their pieces... (I'll have to think about the rotatable part- it's more of an interface issue. how to make it user-friendly to rotate).

Right now- I'll probably spending coding time doing the Trading Card...

Hope everybody digs the new jigsaw puzzle engine...

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
hollow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2002 10:48 pm    Post subject: WOOT! Reply with quote

*does the happy dance*

The new puzzles are GREAT! I'm a little sad that there's no reward pic for the one I solved. Very slightly sad. Mostly I'm thrilled.

It sounds like the number of pieces is not just a parameter you can plug into your cutting program. If so, no biggie then; don't kill yourself. I certainly wouldn't mind a 20x15 puzzle, but I'm also surprised at how well 9x13 works. Didn't think it would at first. The piece size is just about right. And the download's a very manageable 175k or so. The workspace is proving to be plenty of room. First puzzle I tried took about half an hour.

Rotation - I've seen another jigsaw app on the web that rotates 90deg clockwise when you press the spacebar, I think. Another option is Z/X for counter/clockwise, or D/F, etc.

Another rather diabolical change you could make would be to remove all the border pieces. Just chop the picture normally - maybe 11x15 instead - and don't deliver the border pieces. (heh heh heh)

One of my biggest reasons for suggesting the jigsaw changes was that they'd be hopefully little work for a lot of gain. Hopefully that's the case, and everybody else likes the new puzzles as much as I do!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: