What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

usenetbinaries.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tezmania123

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 4:18 pm    Post subject: usenetbinaries.com Reply with quote

Hi Alley,

Are you aware that there is site as the above that if you type in 'alley bagget alt binaries' this site comes up and offers all your pics from your website for free? usually when you release a set it comes up on here within days. I was wondering whether you were aware as fans of yourselves like me pay to join your site and remain committed members but it gets me and you angry! and of course others that why should your sets be offered for free when there is a whole team behind you who puts in so much work and in the end would only penalise those real fans of yours and those that work with you (and not just you!)

thought i would let you know...
Ronin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tez is right!!!!

Here is the link

[moderator edit: link removed and sent to legal team, thanks guys just send all copyright violations to webmaster@alleybaggett.net]

I agree with Tez, people like that make get on my nerves.

Who should we contact if we find other sites using your site content without your permission?

ronin
RickCage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again Tez - our legal team has just informed us that they've been taken down...good lookin' out!!

WebChief
http://www.alleybaggett.net
thefatman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronin wrote:
Tez is right!!!!
Who should we contact if we find other sites using your site content without your permission?

ronin

I think the best way is to email webmaster@alleybaggett.net with whatever copyright infringments you see.

Thanks for letting Alley know! I'm sure she appreciates it a lot. That has been the biggest struggle for her. Finding people that are not just stealing and giving it away for free, but sometimes actually setting up sites and charging money for membership.

EAdultComics.com Support Staff
deadpool

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RickCage wrote:
Thanks again Tez - our legal team has just informed us that they've been taken down...good lookin' out!!

Nice work - however, you should note that all you did was remove the content from that one website. The UsenetBinaries.com is a Usenet site, however (one of my favorites Wink.

I just checked Comcast's Usenet newsserver, and they have the exact same content (as one would expect). I think that usenet group's been around for years if I remember correctly.

To be effective on getting your content off Usenet, you have to go after the user who is posting you content to the Usenet (or your website users who are giving their copies away!).
santiago

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thefatman wrote:

I think the best way is to email webmaster@alleybaggett.net with whatever copyright infringments you see.

Probably a good idea. Since this forum is an open, non-paying forum, it would be kinda foolish to tell everyone where you can find Alley's pics for free.
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn. I had the same thing with Jesse Capelli's. One day there was a new photo set, the next day I could find it on free websites. But it is hard to prevent this from happening I guess.
dally

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to remind the people who access Alley's material without subscribing of one plain and simple fact . Alley's work is created for her members. When you are viewing Alley's material keep in mind the fact that she is not posing for you, she is posing for us . Because of this fact there is no way that Alley's photo's could look as good to you as they do to us,they just can't. So if you dig Alley's work, subscribe and you can add to your experience the privilege of knowing that all this beautiful girl's hard work,time and expense making herself look as amazing as she possibly can,is all done, just for you. Smile
Danie

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well said, Dally, big thumbs up for you. Very Happy
deadpool

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

someoneoutthere wrote:
Damn. I had the same thing with Jesse Capelli's. One day there was a new photo set, the next day I could find it on free websites. But it is hard to prevent this from happening I guess.

Actually, there is. There are companies which offer software which can digitally watermark copyrighted images. When you serve images to a registered user of your website, you can embed a unique invisible identifier into the image on the fly which only you can track back to the user.

Like RIAA, websites would rather sue after the fact then take steps to protect their assets in the first place, which is why images in practice are never watermarked.
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right deadpool. I have come across some websites that protected images. Like not be able to save images to your computer. But that is not very popular I guess, and fans can't save the models images. Thanks for your input.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: