What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

i love alley's strip games!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
negrossiste

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:10 am    Post subject: i love alley's strip games!!! Reply with quote

hi miss alley!! i post this message just to tell you that your website is the best!! the loyal content is just too hot!!..so i'm thinking that i'm gonna be a loyal member for a long time....i love your strip-games (strip soccer, strip black jack, strip poker) i have a lot of fun with them and i play with my right hand while my left hand masturbates when i see that you lose your clothes Very Happy ...i think that this concept is really original and funny( and the strip pics are very sexy!! Very Happy )...so i hope that you will update these wonderful strip games or add some others games...it would be very nice... Razz ...keep on to be so pretty and sexy miss alley!!.. love I LOVE YOU!!! love big kiss from your french fan!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: