What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Love your style

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BillTheCat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:54 pm    Post subject: Love your style Reply with quote

Hi Alley,

This is my first post, although I'm a longtime fan. I think that, from head to toe, you are the most stunning model working today. I love your softcore-with-an-edge style. One of my favorite photo sets is one from Mac and Bumble awhile back. You're wearing a plaid blouse, short white skirt and lime green panties. There's one photo where you're sitting on the edge of a park bench looking down while unbuttoning your blouse and your skirt is riding up high on your thighs to reveal your panties. I think it's one of the sexiest non-nude photos ever. ... Of course I also love your nude photos, you just make it so exciting getting there.

Very Happy Luv ya,
Bill
Supermark

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree! There's something really hot about the revealing but not nude shots. It's not "in your face" sexy, but rather sexy in a more realistic, teasing sort of way. And you get to appreciate that Alley has, besides her other outstanding features, a really beautiful face.
skeletoyz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditto here too!

I really enjoy the non-nude and partial nude shots that are in alot of the sets from Alley (Rise 'n' Shine, Paisley, Mind Therapy, Felix Rocks, Lacey Nudes to name a few).

Alley has "it" if you know what I mean, sexy, gorgeous, and very teasing.

Personally, I would like to see more of less, tight t-shirts, short shorts, halter tops, etc.
Wink
masterjedi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too am a big fan of the non-nude photos. She just exudes sexual confidence and that makes her more sexy than a lot of models out there. Her eyes are absolutely stunning. Alley can melt a room with one glance fully clothed or not!
Trm3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Jay-Z...."Yup!"

Very much a beautiful face and just something about that look she'll give in her shoots thats just so sexual Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: