What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

BOSTON LUMBERMANS SHOW

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> MartinaWarren.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GRIZ 73

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:31 pm    Post subject: BOSTON LUMBERMANS SHOW Reply with quote

Shocked I CERTAINLY ENJOYED MEETING YOU AT THE BOSTON SHOW. COLDEST DAM SMOKING AREA {SEAPORT AVENUE SIDEWALK}. HOWEVER LOVELY COMPANY AND STIMULATING CONVERSATION MADE UP FOR THE NASTY WEATHER.
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: BOSTON LUMBERMANS SHOW Reply with quote

GRIZ 73 wrote:
Shocked I CERTAINLY ENJOYED MEETING YOU AT THE BOSTON SHOW. COLDEST DAM SMOKING AREA {SEAPORT AVENUE SIDEWALK}. HOWEVER LOVELY COMPANY AND STIMULATING CONVERSATION MADE UP FOR THE NASTY WEATHER.

Hey, Thanks for coming by the forum and for keeping me company while in the freezing cold smoking Very Happy
Hope you are well and had a good trip home Cool
GRIZ 73

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: BOSTON LUMBERMANS SHOW Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:
GRIZ 73 wrote:

Hey, Thanks for coming by the forum and for keeping me company while in the freezing cold smoking Very Happy
ALL ARE WELL THANKS.HOPE TO SEE YOU AT FUTURE LUMBER SHOWS, LET US KNOW IF YOU DO ANYMORE ON THE EAST COAST. YOUR A LUMBERJACK YOUR OK.......MONTY PYTHON WOULD BE PROUD OF YOUR EFFORT!
wally

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just goes to show -- you never know where you might run into a drop dead gorgeous Penthouse Pet of the Year!
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:10 am    Post subject: Re: BOSTON LUMBERMANS SHOW Reply with quote

GRIZ 73 wrote:
MartinaWarren wrote:
GRIZ 73 wrote:

ALL ARE WELL THANKS.HOPE TO SEE YOU AT FUTURE LUMBER SHOWS, LET US KNOW IF YOU DO ANYMORE ON THE EAST COAST. YOUR A LUMBERJACK YOUR OK.......MONTY PYTHON WOULD BE PROUD OF YOUR EFFORT!

Ok, I will. Hopefully ill be working for Futter Lumber again some time this year Very Happy
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wally wrote:
Just goes to show -- you never know where you might run into a drop dead gorgeous Penthouse Pet of the Year!

LOL Wally Laughing
bennie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:09 am    Post subject: Re: BOSTON LUMBERMANS SHOW Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:

Smoking obviously has some advantanges whistling
you can meet Martina bouncy
(the smoke allowed areas in conferences will become popular)Razz
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: BOSTON LUMBERMANS SHOW Reply with quote

bennie wrote:
MartinaWarren wrote:

Smoking obviously has some advantanges whistling
you can meet Martina bouncy
(the smoke allowed areas in conferences will become popular)Razz

LOL Bennie.....In Boston you can only smoke outside, and it was freezing Confused
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> MartinaWarren.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: