What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Just whining to make all of U feel better about Ur lives

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
danielstan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:09 am    Post subject: Just whining to make all of U feel better about Ur lives Reply with quote

After all my years in LA I should have gotten a clue. Life has designated my crotch as a practice target. I have not gotten one personal or professional break in fifteen years. I'm $150,000 dollars in debt, and aside from a horrible scar on my left leg I don't have a damn thing to show for it.

I have been alone now for five years, (after being a supportive boyfriend and spouse, I got shit on for a personal trainer who was a better fuck.) angry .) I've gone out on a few dates, but I guess I still have that loser stench I can't get rid of.

After years of struggling as an entertainer the closest I've ever been to a Hollywood event is waiting out at the limo for someone who will say, "The tip's already included, right?", then screw a model or vomit in the back of the car.

So, yet again, I just smile as life bends me over like it's own personal prison bitch. Always outside never invited in.

I'm about to lose my place to live, no one returns my phone calls or e-mails, the only calls I do get are from collection agencies who want the money I don't have. I have to sit outside of Kinko's in my car to use the internet. My dinner consists of whatever the 99 cent special is at Jack In The Box.

I know in the grand scheme of the world with all thats going on I should be more positive..., but after 15 years of struggling, I'm just too tired. The world and those affected will heal from their wounds soon. I hope, soon, I will too.

Vanilla

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chin up Very Happy !!!
craigfox

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielstan,
I really dont want to go into my personal problems on this board, put it this way, the last 15 years of your life are mild in comparison to the last 3 years of mine. Just be thankful that your still of sound body. The last 3 years have been more than an uphill climb for me, more like scaling a sheer rock face that you cant seem to get to the top of. So many people in my life I thought I could trust have betrayed me including some of my own family members, I often wonder why God chose to surround me with the people he has. People became so jelous and hatefull of me because I am simply smarter, happier and at the time was on the path to great success, and overall was making a better life for myself than they had the motivation to. This all led to me being set up and almost killed over some major bullshit I wont get into here. 10 days before christmas in '01 I was shot in the chest at point blank range, resulting in a spinal cord injury. I'll trade bodies with you any day if you like to give wheelchair life a go for a bit. Through physical therapy and determination I am seeing slow but sure improvement, and I refuse to believe any doctor, no matter how well educated, when they tell me I will NEVER walk again. I'm not sure if you know what a spinal injury entails, but believe me you got it easy brotha. I often wonder why I did not die that night,(I often wish I had) and the doctors could not believe I came out of a coma after a week and a half with all my wits about me. They thought I was a veg for certain. Upon awakening I found I was blind. Due to a small bubble of air that entered my brain due to the trauma of the bullit passing so close to my spine. They said I would never see again. My vision is actually better now, no bullshit. All this has shown me though, who my true friends and family are. I was fortunate enough to find the right people at the right time and with their help and postive thoughts(and prayers) I am on the road to sucess again. Come to think of it I would have never found Jesse and become her friend(only in cyber space) had I not been injured. Hell, I still would not know her name. She is one of the many lights in the darkness and she's been so sweet and suportive I honestly love her now. When I look at her I get sensations that have long not been felt, and that gives me that much more hope. You think you got girl problems, try to make a walkin girl love ya when you roll. I could go on all day but I come here to cheer up, so please, not to be rude, suck it up. You got it easy. Look for those lights and stay focused on a clear vision of the future. Believe me I know its hard, and there are still times I feel like givin up, but somehow something always reminds me of of the good things and people that still remain. Sometimes the answers are right in front of us were just to blind to see it for one reason or another. Maybe you just need to make a change. Life has an odd way of showing us things. Pehaps my whole ordeal has kept me from taking the wrong path in life and this all happend to keep me from an even worse fate. I can only hope I can make a perfect circle to complete rehabilitation and get back to living and loving life again someday.

Jesse,
Thanks again sweetie, for being such a rose. I love you to death.
Craig
danielstan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig,

Thank you very much for snapping me out of my self-pitying bullshit. I was having an off day which by no means compares to what you've been through. I spent half a year doing the wheel-chair thing in a nursing home and really have no desire to repeat it. I'm definitely with you when you tell me to "suck it up". Thank you, sincerely, for shooting straight w/a punk ass crybaby!
danielstan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and thank U 2, Vanilla
danielstan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question BTW How do I post a pic on the board? I did a little number in Photoshop w/Jesse I think folks here would enjoy. Anybody?
Wildcard

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I just have to jump in here. Sorry about your very bad luck, danielstan, but you aren't alone in getting crapped on by life. I'm still in the process of recovering from surgery I had over a year ago. I'd rather not go into the details about it, but there are some things I can't do now that I once used to be able to. I am stuck in a dead end job that basically only makes me just enough money to get by, thanks to being screwed over by the university in my area and keeping me from completing my plans to train for a career in the film industry. I also was betrayed by a woman, and was not only cheated on by her but also used by her for the few years we were together. She was never interested in me for true romantic reasons, and I have had no other relationship in my life. Women take one look at me and instantly could care less about what kind of person I am on the inside. I've NEVER even had a REAL date. I have tried a few different types of personals ads, but women pass on me everytime. And if that isn't quite shitty enough, my mom died without warning from a brain tumor a couple of years ago. She was like a best friend to me, and I didn't even get the chance to say goodbye to her. All this leaves me with a gaping chasm of dark emptiness inside, and little faith in the purpose of life. What is so glorious about so much gloom and sadness? I'm at a loss to explain it. Does this somehow make us better people for enduring it? I don't know, and don't feel better for having read about all your misfortunes. I just thought that should be made clear to you, not that I'm faulting you for writing about them. Brighter days ahead? I really wish I could say.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess after reading all of your personal problems...

I'm starting to feel better about mine. heh.

I think when you sit down and realize, that your problems is only in the mind, and that somebody out there probably has it worst.

And for those who think the grass is greener on the other side, it really never is.... Only seems like it at first until you hop the fence.

Cheer up guys! You're alive. And you have Internet access. Smile

I don't know what I'd do without Internet access. Had a blackout in my building once. Damn. Couldn't even read in the dark with the candles. Luckily I live near by a bunch of Strip Clubs, which helped kill time through the night.

Be thankful that you weren't a victim of 911.
Be thankful that you were not a victim of bad weather (Hurricanes, Tornanadoes, California Wild Fires, and Tsunamis)

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
silentoption

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just be happy with you have right now. Lucky you won't be deploying to any danger area like I well early next year.
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I don't have problems, like you all have. I am a lucky bastard in that perspective.

Craig, if you need a new wheelchair, check this one out:

http://www.sunrisemedical.com/index.jsp

I work there! So I guess I know slightly how people in wheelchair look at life. I am surrounded by them at work, all good people, who try to make the best out of life, and quite frankly, I am freaking impressed how they all do it. Our managing director is even in a wheelchair. So, being in a wheelchair isn't the end, you can still be successfull in business. It all depends on what your goals are, and what the possibilities you come across.

I wouldn't know how I would react, if I was paralyzed. I think nobody knows, untill that "judgement' day comes.

ps.I am not trying to sell you a wheelchair!
craigfox

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if I should admit this but...The Quickie fold up I have was a Sunrise demo. Still has the sticker on it. A very sweet PT I am friends with gave it to me in a round about way. Its a long story. Nobody misses it so its mine now. I must hand it to them, they build durable chairs. I still drive with hand controlls.(could not hang with public transportation) So it gets a big workout, especially in the summer. 3 years and it still rolls straight. I'm a mechanic so I do put a wrench to it from time to time and I like to keep the tires fresh, it just looks better. I could care less for the color(fuckin purple)but I'm not conna complain, it was free. I consider myself very fortunate to have met this woman. She also fitted me for my Invacare A-4. Wow...what a smooth, good looking machine. Looks like the Quickie GT sort of. Too bad it came with the low back. I waited so long for my ins to approve it, when it came in I just said fuck it. I'll take it home and modify it later. Maybe you could tell me where I might find the high back and proper hardware for a decent price? Thanks for the link.
Craig
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys,
just read this post and realized that everyone has shit going on in their lives. Even when things seem bad.....trust me I have been there and still go through things, there is always a reason!! With the negative there is always a positive & we were put on this earth to learn a leason! I think we pick our journey and learn from our mistakes...I do! I hope all of you can think for a min. of how lucky we are to have a roof over our head and clothes on our back, we could be in a "3rd world" with nothing!! I give to the poor once a month and it has opened my eyes and shown me how lucky I am to be alive, healthy and with people that love me, things we take for granted every day. We get so caught up in our worlds that we forget to look outside the box. I really appreciate all of you postings on this board and your support. I wish you all this best and hope that things get better day by day, cause really you have to live life for today....you never know what tom. could bring.
Jesse xoxo Wink
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig,

I can't help you with parts for an Invacare wheelchair! I work at Sunrise... If you want to ask me something, just drop me an e-mail at [moderator edit: email address removed].

Cheers, Peter
WestendPunk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys.. we all live for today, yesterday is gone, tomorrow not yet come..so lets keep hopes.. Hope keeps drive us everyday right fromthe beginning...

Sometimes i wonder about the meaning of life and being human being..!! money, fame, being loved, material things which wil never enough to us..and which make us blind to the real nature of this universe......they're nothing at the graveyard for e'm just mean to the living ones....

No matter we like it or not TIME will drift away our sweetest days and bitter days.. sometimes we may think all hopes is gone . but Lets wait for time to drift away all the shit and lets precious our happy days before time drifted away..

I had a strong feelings that there is a war between goods and evils in this infinite universe. we man just live in the middle of battleground..we all don't know what exactly is going on like a little child don't know what the world is all about.

To me being blessed for someone or being helping hand to onother is the true meaning of life and why we all existed.. i respect and honour those who forget themself and spending all their energy to others no matter how hard it was around the globe..

Once the preacher said 'thats why Jesus soooo love you",
If I'll be there in heaven.. i will definitely aske to Jesus why life was so unfair at the world..

cheers we're alive , tomorrow will never come.
Just Give and Enjoy! our healthy days before another dark days arrived..
craigfox

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesse wrote:
....you never know what tom. could bring.

Yeah...that tom, he can be a real asshole sometimes,and others you just cant wait to see what he brings you. Wink
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JesseCapelli wrote:
Hey guys,
just read this post and realized that everyone has shit going on in their lives. Even when things seem bad.....trust me I have been there and still go through things, there is always a reason!! With the negative there is always a positive & we were put on this earth to learn a leason! I think we pick our journey and learn from our mistakes...I do! I hope all of you can think for a min. of how lucky we are to have a roof over our head and clothes on our back, we could be in a "3rd world" with nothing!! I give to the poor once a month and it has opened my eyes and shown me how lucky I am to be alive, healthy and with people that love me, things we take for granted every day. We get so caught up in our worlds that we forget to look outside the box. I really appreciate all of you postings on this board and your support. I wish you all this best and hope that things get better day by day, cause really you have to live life for today....you never know what tom. could bring.

Since you took the time to read and respond to the less than uplifting nature of this topic, Jesse, I thought you should be congratulated for your optimistic point of view. Without a doubt there are many people who are worse off, sometimes it is just difficult to see beyond the walls of one's own great displeasures with life. But I guess if you look hard enough and long enough though, there may just be a silver lining waiting to be found. And on that note, I'm going to go enjoy a big hamburger, and think about nothing but how good it is as it fills my tummy up. YUMMM! Smile

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
silentoption

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JesseCapelli wrote:
Hey guys,
Jesse xoxo Wink

An optimist that great thing to have. We are lucky and yes it nice to help out the poor. I use to give pieces of bread to the homeless or snack after work when I use to work in the civilian sector prior to serving in the U.S. Army. Enjoying your life right now maybe hard but it's doable. I hope I can spend my quality time with my family before deploy to some area in Afganistan sometime next year. Being .50 cal gunner is exciting yet dangerous cause any smart bad guy will usually take out the heavy guns of the unit before the assault. Guess that makes me a target so I intend to enjoy my life right now before my life is taken away and if I make out alive I guess faith have something in store for me in the future
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: