What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

New to the board but late intro.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
silentoption

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:44 pm    Post subject: New to the board but late intro. Reply with quote

I think you see me post a couple of the threads here. Anyways I sign up about a week and half ago to jessecapelli as well as the forum board. Like others have mentioned I enjoy this site and the money is indeed well spent. I think Jesse's willingness to take her time to reply to us show us that she cares so much about us which others have pointed out. Well i think that what makes her unique.

I am a member of the U.S. Army. i'm currently assigned with HHC (Headquarters Headquarters Company)(1/32 Inf (Infantry) BN (Battalion), 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 10th Mountain Division currently stationed in Fort Drum, New York. I won't say much about my full name but my first name which is Patrick. I prefer being called Silent Option online..

And for those that have sign up for the forum but not the site. I guys are definetely missing it as soon as you squared away your finances feel free to sign up.
Hey any military or prior service people here. Give me a holler. Laughing Razz
See ya all in the forum and chatroom this sunday night.
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the same way Patrick (oops, Silent Option). Me new too.... that new guy thread lol. And another convincing statement to join. Guess I need to swing out that old trusty credit card soon now. But I first need to get some piece and quiet at work. If you're working 12 hours a day, it don't leave much time to enjoy her site to the fullest.

I work with a pensioned US Marine. He lives in Holland now. He was with a bomb building unit, roamed the globe extensively, Korea, Germany, Filipines (I know I've spelled that not right, did I...). He always tells his military stories when we enjoy a friday beer at work. Damn, he always tells the story about filipine girls "giving away free samples".... Razz Or as he calls them "LBF" girls..... Little Brown Fuckingmachines.... Laughing

See ya around.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, don't shoot, my hands are up. HAHAHA! Just kidding with you. Salutes to you both for joining the message board. Can I put my hands down now? Mr. Green

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
silentoption

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks as well. Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: