What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Joined today

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:33 am    Post subject: Joined today Reply with quote

Hi,

just to let everybody know. I've joined today! Happy me Very Happy . I figured, I have put so much overtime in at work lately, I deserve some fun! Razz

See ya.
craigfox

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good day to join, that cams tonight. It's been a bit so its bound to be a hot one. Unfortunatly I wont be making it...maybe next month. Enjoy yourselves though. She is sure to please. Wink
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Craig. Thing is, I said something "good" about time difference to you the other day. Fool that I am... she goes on 7pm or so, and I live in Europe, so that makes 11 hours time difference, which means I have to set my alarm clock! Confused Got to get up around 4am or so... jesus. Will give me a bad Monday morning lol. Shocked Or a damn good one for that matter Razz

Been reading the dairy section, nice to read all kinds of stuff about her. And it gives good material to talk about in chat (she does chat at those sesions right..?). Didn't know she had her website so long already. I saw a post from 2000.

Not complaining so far... money well spend! Laughing
craigfox

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love reading what she puts up on the site. Kinda makes ya feel a little closer to her. She usualy chats for about 15 minutes then puts on a hot little show for a half hour or so. I've never been dissapointed, I'm sure it will make for a good morning. Most of the time I wake up with a hard on so if I was in your time zone I would show up well prepared. Laughing
Vanilla

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just sold 3 guitars and 2 ounces so I am cool for a bit Very Happy !!!
silentoption

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

worth it ain't it
Vanilla

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined another site the other day (one of my post clubbing pissed adventures, woke up the next day wishing I didn't) and it's fuckin shite, J.C is where its at totally Razz !!!
craigfox

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate it when I do dumb shit like that, computers are a curse when your horney and intoxicated for certain.
Vanilla

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Hi!!!

Last edited by Vanilla on Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
silentoption

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guys what girl/girl video do you like the best. I like her Sandee Westgate and Jesse video.. i think that hot
craigfox

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus you Brits are some testy fuckers. I'm sure she did it just to piss YOU off Vanilla. I can understand where you comming from with the times zone difference though.
silentoption

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanilla wrote:
Oh well I guess there is no web cam again, to be honest It didn't really suprise me. I guess I am just a joke to you guys hey, the limey fucker who get's up at god forsaken hours to watch a web show that no longer exists. I really hope your happy guys y'know getting your revenge on the up to now faceless person who joined your site ot of admiration but know realises that you are clearly a business women and nothing more.

Hey but who am I to preach, you ill educated spinless fuckers got that extra 30 odd dollars, I loose that in an hour you dumb fucks.

KERIO MAILSERVER IS WATCHING YOU BUBBA!!!

Calm down.... well you they will get it fix
Vanilla

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have you met my friend, his name is Australian "down under" Vanilla and this is how he signs off Very Happy iii

Last edited by Vanilla on Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:35 am; edited 2 times in total
silentoption

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pathetic. You are nothing more then a pathetic bastard complaining about a small little thing like this. College been there done that. Don't put your sorry ass complaint on me i'm only trying to help out. You ungrateful S*B,

You definitely need some form of discipline and a maturity. I won't listen to an immature brat like you who can't keep his cool.
craigfox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohh no Vanilla...pleeeeez dont leave us, were all gonna miss you so fuckin much. Smoke a joint and calm down for a minute. Christ you make it sound like she robbd you for your stash or sumthin. If you do leave I'll miss you humor but if your gonna be rude to someone whom I really care for good riddance fucker! If your that pressed tell her webmaster you want your money back. Never hurts to try. If not take the negativity else where. This is my happy place. I dont need anymore tension in my life. CHILL OUT! Angry
silentoption

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no one gonna miss him. He sure makesa big deal out a single chat session.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Vanilla, I'm quite literally stunned. It seemed like you were someone who'd be willing to go through hell and back for Jesse. You praise her site on the one hand, and then beat it into the ground with the other. I can't say for sure, but I don't think that you denouncing Jesse and her site is going to make her feel too motivated to go that extra mile for you to rectify the problem. Jesse's site has alot of other things to offer, and I don't think she ever promised that there wouldn't be a lapse in the cam shows. I could be wrong about that, but even so, I highly doubt she's hatched some plan to purposely aggravate you by failing to have some cam shows. No offence to you at all, but she has alot of other things to think about and focus more intently on. Anyhow, sorry to hear the light you once saw in Jesse has burned out.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Vanilla

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok may be I came across a bit strong last night and I am sorry if I was rude, you guys are OK but you have to realise that I have been getting up after next to no sleep waiting for a web show that doesn' exist. If there is problems on the cam then why do you continue to post new time slots? You clearly know there is going to be no web show and if there is a problem then why don't you post it on the message board.

I ain't going to bother staying up no more, I really need the sleep at the mo coz you guys aren't the only ones who work hard

It's not unreasonable what I ask, anyone would have taken the same tone a long time ago
craigfox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said, if your really that unhappy, and I can see your point, contact her webmaster. Jesse is an awsome woman but she cant do everything herself. I think we are just dealing with circumstances beyond her control. She said in a past post that she was all ready to go and the new software she got still is not right apparantly.
Vanilla

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has nothing at all to do with Jesse, I understand she has no control over the operation of the website, I also know this has nothing to do with eadultgames either, ignore last nights comments cuz that was stupid and childish of me

Actually, there they are all gone Very Happy

All I am saying is that if there is a problem with what ever could who ever is responsible make it clear before hand, It just makes life easier for all parties
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good. I see you guys worked it out, and are best friends again. But, as I have said before, and agreeing with Vanilla, there should be a better way to let the members know if show is on or not (technical problems not included obviously). European members really have to get up at unholy times to catch the show.

With all this in mind, I've noticed that the last dairy post is from February 8th. Seems like she is too busy at the moment(?). We just have to be patient.
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys,
I am just as pissed about the live chat as you....trust me!! I get all ready and dressed up, make-up done, toys out and then I can't log on to the fucker!! That's why I don't have notice, that's why I am waiting for new software. Sorry that this one part of my site is not working right now, but like Craig said, it's out of my hands. Atleast you get two bonus sites with tons of content, hope this helps a bit until my webcam is working again. Oh and yes Vanilla I am a "business woman" but I care about my site and deal with it on a personal level. Ttyl,
Jesse xoxo
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again thanks for clearing this issue up for us Jesse. We "horn dogs" just need to be patient, or go somewhere else if you don't like it. But I am sticking around though Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: