What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

ANY IDEAS FOR UPCOMING SHOOTS SHOT FOR MY SITE! LIST THEM!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:12 pm    Post subject: ANY IDEAS FOR UPCOMING SHOOTS SHOT FOR MY SITE! LIST THEM!! Reply with quote

HI Everyone! I'm about to shoot a few sets for my site. I would love to know what it is you would like to see me shoot in (wardrobe), shoot at (location), doing anything specific??? I know some of you have said before but if you could list your ideas here again that would be GREAT! Thanks.

Don't worry....I am to PLEASE....baby! Smile

Thank you for your input!

I can't wait to get started Wink

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net

Last edited by AlleyBaggett on Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Wildcard

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about sex on the beach?

Whoops, haha, just got a little carried away there for a second.

Hmm... how about you and another model getting colorful by applying finger paints all over each others bodies? That would be quite the artistic statement! Very Happy

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
rubeN

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You modeling on a car would be really nice..
orange

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Just naked, taking the sun on the rock beach !! Waaaouuuuwww! Laughing Uh! Shocked Maybe there'snt in california beachs! Confused Crying or Very sad

- A photoshoot suggesting you're dreaming about something or someone with face showing invading thoughts or souvenirs and let it go! Laughing
Wildcard

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rubeN wrote:
You modeling on a car would be really nice..

Might I suggest a Viper! Or perhaps a Lotus Esprit, or Jaguar XKR, or a Mercedes SL 500.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
LosihoTTT

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't mind seeing another "Biz Class" set, but with AB wearing a skirt, not pants. Something classy - knee length is short enough. Perhaps with a split ? A few leg crosses in a skirt (yes, even with underwear on underneath) would turn me on bouncy
Ronin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about a shoot of you washing a car like the gal in the movie Cool Hand Luke Very Happy

I'll even volunteer my car.

Wink

ronin
Sdevante

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love that playboy (i think) shoot where you were eating noodles with a cheongsam chinese looking top.

You should do a shoot with a full length cheongsam and pull your hair back in a bun...

Wowserz!!! Razz
Rumplestiltskin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:53 am    Post subject: Was: ...Special Bathing Request..etc Reply with quote

Dear Alley,

Further to your reply to my previous post (as per the title here):

I have to say I do like the H2Ooh set, just the idea of pouring water over your beautiful body and perfect boobs is quite an intriguing one to say the very least javascript:emoticon('Shocked'). And I eagerly await the pics of you in the bath - whether that be with water or not - any pictures of you are always a BONus! javascript:emoticon('Very Happy')

I always read what all the other guys & girls say on this forum and have my own thoughts and suggestions on more stuff I would love to see you do in photo sets so am glad you asked! I can understand why you won't do some of it and I for one am glad you don't show everything, some people don't find it a turn on and what you do show is ABSOLUTELY fine with me!

But I just want to get the rest of my 2 pence in if I may......and I am bearing in mind that I already asked for water-based sets and you kindly notified me of a forthcoming bath-based set, but I cant help myself!:

1. Breasts. Yours. In particular I just love it when you squeeze them, handle them in any manner especially kissing them or putting stuff on them/between them. The Truth or Dare video of you and Sasha Singleton with the strawberry and the whippy cream and the Victorian Era/Prom Night/Little Teddy/Golden Skin are some of the best (non-wet) sets I can think of for other examples of you at play with your tittilating melons. I know of a very sexy Lisa Boyle set where she is in a bath tub (funnily enough) with a piece of string tied around her breasts & nipples, it's an awesome set if you haven't seen it (but Lisa still comes 2nd to you every time baby!).

2. You lying on your back with your breasts just released from the awful restraints you put on them - called clothing. Do you remember your "Raw" set? The way you popped out of that black leather when lying down on the couch was the best I have ever seen your breasts released into the fresh air!! A "sexy jiggle" I think I saw someone call it on this forum. It's an ultimate turn-on.

Thanks honey and keep it coming and us up with your excellent work please! javascript:emoticon('Wink')

RS.
petrucci

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1.-Complety nude on a Harley Davidson or a custom bike
2.- Wearing anythig but panties (bottom shots)
dickmoyer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:16 am    Post subject: How about this? Reply with quote

I have a few ideas for your upcoming photo shoots
1.) How about a shoot where you are naked and you oil up your entire body for us. You are sleek, glimmering and so hot
2.) How about with another naked model cavorting on the beach, holding hands, perhaps gently kissing and caressing each other
3.) How about a simple set with you dancng in the moonlight
4.) How about you stripping for us like you were performing in a strip club?
Just about anything in which we see your gorgous body Alley
troyholc

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:38 pm    Post subject: Photo Shoot Options Reply with quote

I agree with dickmoyer on the shoots with oil and moonlight and the statement about just seeing your body. My idea though might seem a little to artistic compared to what has been listed so far. I would love to see ones where the first photo is the replica of a famous nude painting like "The Birth of Venus" or something of that nature and then different shots with that same background. Also if the image were altered to look like an old painting as well.

My other idea (a little more in line with the others) is a puzzle type set. What I mean is close ups of your entire body that when put together would make one massive image. Of course, from what you have said in other posts, I don't expect to see this one because of abuses by previous members,

troyholc
whispering feathers

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:34 pm    Post subject: Back Seat Dream... Reply with quote

Hi alley Just a simple reminder of what id love 2 see u do

1: Back Seat Dream

2: House of mirrors

3: On the Beach with Waves Painting ur Body

U know what would b cool
is if u took my back seat dream n did the shoot 4 my birthday
post it on my birthday

August 21st 1971:)

just an idea:)

Well i know what ever u do is donr artistic quality n im always waiting 2 see something new of u

Lots of Love

Whispering Feathers
dickmoyer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:25 pm    Post subject: Anither great idea Reply with quote

Alley,
When I vacationed in Hawaii last year, I saw a great painting of horses running in the ocean with huge waves behind them. Would it not be wonderful if you could recreate that scene or a similar scenes, you riding naked on a horse in the surf preferably in the moonlight with the waves crashing on the shore. I think you are the only model that could do such a scene and do it justice.
You sre simply the greatest Alley and we all love you
Dickie
Danie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Photsets of you getting dirty, maybe playing in the mud. I like the outdoor sets.

Before and after sex. Maybe a two-part set. First set slowly showing off your body. Second set maybe with your hair a little messed up and your body a little sweaty. Or something along those lines, your the expert.

And one more thing, I would love to see a picture of you hanging up-side down. You probably could'nt do a whole set without passing out, but perhaps you could just do a couple of shots for me.

Thanks for listening,

Danie
Down South

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:02 pm    Post subject: --- Reply with quote

Since you're asking;
Booty Shots From Behind
[moderator edit: links removed - broken links]
Baby Oil

Not this bikini necessarily, but I’d like to see some bush peeking out of the top of a bikini or sexy panty. I guess some low cut panties or bikini bottom is what I mean. You know?

Lastly, "headlights on" beneath a shirt, bikini top, bra, etc.

Thanks for inquiring with us!
Wink
csqg

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:55 pm    Post subject: 2 ideas Reply with quote

1. Teacher outfit - You did an amazing set "Ivy League". Why, don't you walk over to the otherside of the desk and get some shots as a teacher. If you were my teacher, I would've have gone to an Ivy League school.

2. Just thongs - Only thongs for a set.

Thanks, I hope my ideas get picked

csqg
mt

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won't ask for much...just....
1. sheer see-thru panty shots
2. wet sheer see-thru panty shots. doesn't have to be just water, can be oil, chocolate syrup, strawberry syrup, milk. mmm. they say it does a body good.
dally

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alley as I sit here in your glamour cafe, feasting on the femininity you so gracefully serve up to me with your beautiful work, my appetite craves something raw, and primal. I see a cavegirl, dimly lit by flickering flames.Her hair is wild,her clothes are torn,she scratches she bites, she hisses and snarls.She's all instinct and attitude, and she's as horny as f*ck. I want to reach her, I want to feed her , I want to please her.Very sexy. Whatcha think? Smile
alleyfan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:24 am    Post subject: Re: ANY IDEAS FOR UPCOMING SHOOTS SHOT FOR MY SITE! LIST TH Reply with quote

Hi Alley,

I would like to see you in silk and satin nightys, chemises or babydoll.

You looks like an angel so beautyful. Your eyes are like stars in the Universum.

I hope you like this idea.

Please tell me what do you think about this idea.

Best regards and thanks in advance for your answer.

AlleyBaggett wrote:
HI Everyone! I'm about to shoot a few sets for my site. I would love to know what it is you would like to see me shoot in (wardrobe), shoot at (location), doing anything specific??? I know some of you have said before but if you could list your ideas here again that would be GREAT! Thanks.

troyholc

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:18 pm    Post subject: Just thought of another one. Reply with quote

Alley,

The image "On the Warm Side of Winter" by Steve Hanks, (can be seen at http://www.hadleyhouse.com/ArtDetail.asp?ProductID=1311562 ) I have seen before that I always loved and thought this would make a perfect photo shoot type set for you (especially since you've never done a winter set that I have seen).

troyholc
santiago

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alley,

Here's some ideas

-A set with your hair frazzled and you laughing, smoking, sticking out your tongue, and shooting us the finger - just being silly, naughty and rebellious

-You've got to do a banana set,- that ABTV episode nearly killed me!

-An Erotica set involving wax

Basically any set that involves closeups

Basically any set that involves you touching yourself

Oh, and I would like to see much, much, more of your .....

how do I say this, without being too bad.....

Oh what the hell ..... your PUSSY!!!

Now I'm embarrassed Embarassed

Your awesome Alley!
redshift

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm easy...How about a few more black stockings and garters and the like? or sheer bras and panties? or one thats simple too like khakis/cargos and a tanktop? like from old navy or aeropostale? show us that cute prep side...
Thanks Alley, whatever you do I'm sold either way!
chico

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have yet to see you infront of a fireplace, on an animal rug of course. A stripper set with a pole, with a flash dance twist, (water from above, yea!)
Oh and one with food naturally, honey, whipped cream, strawberries, hot fudge, and deez.
How about a girl wrestling, mud wrestling, no wesson oil, or pudding. Oh baby!!!
Chico
bernardo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alley in a video doing aerobic would be great!
Supermark

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some ideas...

1. On a pool table playing with the balls and cue stick
2. In a sauna...steamy...hot...sweating...
3. With a sports car - on the hood, inside
4. Alley as a nurse w/ nurse's outfit and equipment
5. Alley as a biker chick in all leather outfit with a chopper
wezlee1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i think you should do a native theme that would be hott.
dickmoyer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:39 am    Post subject: Please touch yourself Reply with quote

I agree with some of the other posts, I would love to see some videos of you doing nothing but touching yourself, one of just your breats and nipples, one of just your butt and yes Alley most of all one of you just toucjing and enjoying your pussy and the area around it, Sto=roking your labia and possibly sticking a lovely finger inside. Make it erotic and pleasing for us
Down South

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:25 pm    Post subject: --- Reply with quote

There are some good idea's here.

What about body stockings Alley? Fishnet, lace-up, etc.

Have you ever wore your hair in pig-tails for a photo set?

A candy shop theme, you could chew some bubble gum and blow bubbles. Play with suckers or candy canes...

Just some thoughts Idea

que

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:29 am    Post subject: Re: ANY IDEAS >>>> Single me out! Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:

Single me out!

Wardrobe: nothing buttatan~

Lighting: Sun and refrigerator light
Try morning or afternoon sun from windows then try night sillouettes with refrigerator light only.

For the night shoot see if you can assert that you are posing to a neighbor window view at the refrigerator.

For the day shoot see how lighting in a white kitchen appeals to your taste? I like the natural variations in the shading that occur, and the contrast the soft body makes with hard lines in the kitchen features.

A scant, barely furnished (what is better word here?) refrigerator is assumed,, giving a whif of the contents might come off as either amusement or a nutritional statement. Please DON'T forget to show that you are getting some potassium! Grapes, Fruits, Carrots

The set makes for some closeups,, and Alley working on a straw would fall-in naturally. Seating at the table is very possible,, of course the act of reaaaaaaching in to grab something on the bottom shelf might be one of the very interesting poses. Feature the contrasting proportion,,, your arms are SO thin and your breasts are SO umm, large?

Umm,, pieces of Alley wardrode such as a bra seen hanging on the chair, or other would be an addition.

Have fun! Embarrass me... but don't show MY picture on your refrigerator door in the shoot. Whew! THX.

-Que Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: