What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

the latest stuff

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scud

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 5:17 pm    Post subject: the latest stuff Reply with quote

Hi guys,
Well, I just had a look at the latest stuff you've put up, ("latest" being as of August 20), and I must say that I'm quite pleased with it all.... with *one* exception.

Spreading Eagle's new costume. It just doesn't work for me, visually. When I first imagined her, the costume I had in mind was more like what she wears in her bio page pic; a more tradtional, native American-style costume. This red and blue jumpsuit you've designed just doesn't seem..... *right* for this character. The bright primary colors seem quite glaring.... even *jaring*.... contrasted against her darker skin and hair colors. Moreover, the jumpsuit is basicly featureless, with noting about it to identify the costume with her native American heritage. Lastly, the all-red on one side, all-blue on the other colorscheme makes her look more like a court jester than a Native American. Maybe if you could darken the shades of red and blue, (think blood red/crimson and dark indigo, like the night sky), and add some sort of native American design-work? You could also make the bodysuit all one color, (either crimson or indigo), with just a little bit of the other color as trim? There was an X-man of
Navaho origin named Thunderbird, and he also wore a red and blue jumpsuit, but his had a spiffy eagle-shaped pictograph on the chest and abdomen which looked very sharp. Maybe you could do something similar for Spreading Eagle?

Well, I hope that I've offered some helpfull suggestions, and I really hope that my criticisms came across more as constructive than as just, well.... complaints.

Oh, I also have a suggestion for a new character; I'd like to see a Mary Marvel, (of DC's Captain Marvel family), type of character. Perhaps you could call her something like ......uhhmm.... hmmmm... Ah! Miss Thunder! That way, she could legitimately have a Marvel Family-style thunder bolt on her costume, (possibly superimposed over a pink heart?). Also, if you do this character, please have her costume be as much like Mary Marvel's as possible in regards to the over-all design, (e.g. short cape, little skirt, etc.). As for her powers, being endowed with the attributes of the Greek or Roman goddesses would work fine, (that's where Mary Marvel gets *her* powers, after all). The thing is that Miss Thunder could be empowered with the *sexier* attributes of the goddesses, such as the beauty of Aphrodity, the Purity of Diana (Greek goddess of the hunt, she vowed to remain a virgin forever after her lover was murdered by another deity). Of course, since Miss Thunder is empowered by both a virgin goddess,
and a sex-oriented, slut goddess, she occassionally finds herself at odds with, well, ....*herself*. See, normally she acts all sweet and innocent/pure, but whenever she's put into a situation where she is tempted with sex, she inevitably knuckles under to her libido, and ends up demonstrating that she doesn't just have Aproditie's beauty, Miss Thunder also has her supernatural skill as a lover... *and* her supernatural libido. ;-> I was thinking that this internal conflict could be played for laughs, you see.
Incidentally, in a previous post, somebody, (Prophet, I think?), asked for a a well-endowed heroine to be created. Maybe Miss Thunder would be a good choice? Her supercurvy, super sexy body could be used as a humorous contrast to her innocent schoolgirl outlook. Furthermore if she's endowed with beauty by a goddess of love/sex, perhaps that would include being *well-endowed*, if you get my meaning...

Ahhh, do what ya want. I do hope that you'll take some of my suggestions under advisement, though..
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 11:09 pm    Post subject: Back to the Drawing Board Reply with quote

Thanks for all the feedback, guys. I'll take Eagle back to the locker room for some more revisions and try to come up with something a little better for her.

Just finishing up re-installing all of my software, so again, sorry for the briefness - more coming soon!

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: