What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Playboy eat your heart out!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phaderus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 10:54 am    Post subject: Playboy eat your heart out! Reply with quote

The Babe of the Month feature kicks ass! I was a little disappointed that I didn't get to vote, but If I did I would have voted for Voodoo anyway! It's so nice that a supervillian would take time out of a busy world domination schedule for a photo shoot and interview! Great idea guys, this will be another reason to keep me coming back for more!
ProphetTenebrae

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 8:37 pm    Post subject: none Reply with quote

Agreed, it was an interview chalked full of supervillianess slutty goodness -"super power are secondary to breasts and a thong", it's funny because it's true. That probably explains why all "accidents" that give women super powers tend to bump them up a few cup sizes.

It was nice to see a mention of Voodoo's figure getting a boost when she got the skull but it would have been even better to see a little more description and stuff. Of course it was still great, lovely renders and the interview was a piece of great work too.

Terry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 9:14 pm    Post subject: Wonderful idea Reply with quote

I'd like to put my two cents in and agree with what's already been said: that the new Babe of the Month section is a terrific idea! I'm glad Voodoo Child could take some time from her busy "rule the world" schedule and allow us to get to know her a little better. I enjoyed the interview format - we found out as much about her as an average stats-like entry but in a more personal fashion. This is definitely a section I'll be watching with much interest in the future!

Terry
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 9:26 pm    Post subject: Spread Reply with quote

Glad you guys like the new feature! It's nice to be able to give a big boost to the bios, and over time develop the girls a lot more. The poll also gives us a better idea about which girls you like. Flasher pulled ahead at first, which was a surprise to me, as she's been a bit low-key, but it'll be fun to see who wins the feature spot each month.

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Eegore

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2002 2:43 am    Post subject: That Voodoo she do Reply with quote

And now my two pence: Terrific addition, gentlemen! To see our spotlight lady at work and play, to learn her likes and dislikes, to learn that she understands the secret of successful female villany: large, cushy pillows. Well, that's just too spiffy.

A couple observations: Great, crisp and cheeky writing here. Are these words all yours, Jeff, or do you partner with Ronald on the scripts? And no gross misspellings, to boot! You have no idea how much that boosts my enjoyment of something such as this.

And, hey, VC's ref to her physical change when she first powered up: That would have been a cool thing to portray with a couple figures side by side. Perhaps a shorthand illustration of the girl's origin could be a part of future profiles, when applicable of course.

You had said that interaction with members would be a key part of this site, and this new feature shows you remaining true to the mission statement. Woo-hoo!
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 6:40 am    Post subject: Feature Reply with quote

Thanks again for the kind words on our work! We try to catch spelling and grammatical errors before they go out, but the nice thing about web publishing is that pages can be easily replaced if we find a problem later.

It was pretty sad early on in Image's existance when they thought they didn't need editors. There were some spelling errors that should have never made it to print without being proofread. You'd think that if they were going to all time and expense to print and ship books they could have someone glance over the material before it goes to press. We're by no means perfect, but we at least try to make an educated impression!

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: