What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Sweet Layout

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phaderus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 9:42 am    Post subject: Sweet Layout Reply with quote

Another excellent featured layout guys! I especially liked the shot of WB standing in front of the waterfall. I was a little disappointed not to see her in different outfits like VC. Nudes are great but I also enjoyed the swimsuit and evening gown look, maybe a little lingere besides their normal costumes. What with all the talk about the new Poser program and it ability to handle fabrics I figured you'd be all over that. I did like the realism though, I had never noticed that she had a little junk in the trunk until the fountain pose. BTW, the new puzzles in the bonus games are another excellent idea, that sort of thing really seams to increase the daily re-surfability of the site.
hollow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 10:51 am    Post subject: Does this software make my ass look big? Reply with quote

Oh my. The waterfall pic was my favorite, too. The lighting was wonderful.

#3: as "heavy" as she looks, she so light that she leaves no footprints! (Oh wait, that's right, she can fly a little...)

What is it with Poser and butts, though? The latest comic page seemed to have this problem too, I think. They just don't look Right. Maybe it's designed for sitting poses, and so it looks a bit flat (the feet definitely seem to have this feature WRT standing). And the little toe always looks broken...
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 11:37 am    Post subject: stuff Reply with quote

Hey guys- thanks for all the great comments...

My favorite was the night gown. and yes the waterfall one was great too- my second favorite. (that's Jeff's favorite).
Poser5 "just" came out so Jeff's still playing with it. Things will start to look better as he gets acquainted with his new "best friend".

I'm glad you guys liked the new Jigsaw Puzzles bonus. We're always trying to figure out ways to keep things fresh every day. As a surfer myself, having a site to go to that offers something new or something to do on every visit gives the site tons of value! Thus helps retain members of course!

Thanks again for all the comments!

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 1:12 pm    Post subject: Virtual asses and stuff Reply with quote

Poser 5 has some great new features, but being a brand new version, it has more than it's fair share of bugs. There's supposed to be a patch out for it today, but some of the texturing options are a little funny, and the new render engine is woefully slow. Some pages in the new Babe of the Month feature went through some turmoil to bring them out. Starting to get into a groove, though, as I learn what works good and what doesn't. The waterfall pic definitely turned out the best, imho.

The 3D figures look best whjen standing straight. Some of the parts don't bend and compress well like real flesh, so it's another case of finding what works well and avoiding problems areas. I couldn't resist throwing in the shot of Voodoo Child on all fours though. Smile

Thanks for the comments!

Jeff Whiting
Yahoo Messenger (webcam/voice chat) - tempusfugit9
Icq 139841542

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
hollow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 5:08 pm    Post subject: You can't HANDLE my ass!! Reply with quote

Ahhh... that explains a lot. When looking at some of the comics, I keep thinking, boy, a different pose would really look good here, or why didn't he go with a more dynamic pose there. Now it looks like you might've tried it, and Poser just wasn't up to the task.

I have a new respect for some of the artists on Renderosity...

Toes. Heh. Toes are funny. Poser makes them look like little Vienna sausages...

P.S.: The white dress was my second favorite. Definitely turned out great.
Eegore

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 6:36 am    Post subject: Just a great feature, guys Reply with quote

I'm just impressed with the whole concept of Babe of the Month, and wanted to be sure y'all knew that. I'm especially impressed that Jeff pulled it off amid a major switch in software. And now, bring on the Bulk!!
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 6:43 am    Post subject: Catfight Reply with quote

Thanks, Eegore!

She-Bulk is currently trailing in the polls, though. Still very early, but it could be another upset!

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: