What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Your daily designfront_03

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hollow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 4:57 pm    Post subject: Your daily designfront_03 Reply with quote

Love the front page this week. Perfect, modest, teasing pose. Great framing. The buildings' lack of detail makes them sit well in the background.

I've always found the contrast between SG's platinum hair and skin tone shocking, esp. since the hair's almost always over her face, making it even darker. That, and SG always comes across as quite cold, due to the lavender theme that always seems to be around her. It's quite fascinating. (Maybe she hangs out in the Arctic too much.)
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 12:58 pm    Post subject: Superior Reply with quote

Thanks for the kind words!

Superior's pictorial will be posted this weekend. Last month's Babe of the Month contest was so close, we decided to wait until it was final to begin the photo-shoot. Should be worth the wait, though, and looking forward to seeing who the Babe for December will be!

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
hollow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 4:38 pm    Post subject: Would her sidekick be Inferior Girl? Reply with quote

Ah, I was wondering what caused the delay. Figured you were still counting the votes from Florida.

I, too, wonder who'll win in December. I thought Bulk would win this month, but apparently the WB crowd all went to the Girl.
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 8:55 pm    Post subject: Dangling Chads Reply with quote

Every month it's been a surprise! Still too early to tell for this time, but anything is possible. Flasher has been showing strong also, but She-Bulk's gotta take it soon, I'm thinking!

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: