What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Superior Girl layout comments

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eegore

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 2:54 am    Post subject: Superior Girl layout comments Reply with quote

Well, *that* was an eyeful! Cute text, as usual, with knowing winks to Superboy and Clark Kent (yeah, who woulda thought that eyeglasses and a demure hairdo would fool the world?).

The figures are pretty damn stunning, Jeff. Looks like you've got Poser 6 revved up; those textures are incredible, especially, of course, on the close-up. Is the rendering time on P6 as comparitively slow as I've heard people say?

The spread-eagle flyover took me by surprise. Never would have thought of an angle like that. Hats off to you.

Is it a fair guess that the images of SG with Flasher and SG with snaky penile things is a response the poll results, which seemed to want more hardcore and more girl on girl stuff?
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 4:59 am    Post subject: hardcore Reply with quote

Yep. With about 80% of the polls wanting more, we're easing into it, and some of those layouts were the first results. Now things are going to start heating up in the comics...

Hope you guys like it!
-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
hollow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 12:25 pm    Post subject: Face time Reply with quote

That last picture is amazing. It looks really, really lifelike.

The only thing that gives it away is the hair. It isn't planted in the scalp, y'know? Still, it was the most striking image in the layout.

I also like #5. The guys are cartoonish, but SG's suit is wonderful. Stretchy. Love the bits that lift away from the body, with shadows and everything.

Still dunno what the deal is with Poser and the fifth toes. All the toes, for that matter. They're just not very detailed. OTOH, the armpits look great now.

Love the, um, brick wall in #7. Seriously. I love the background detail in images...
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 8:52 pm    Post subject: Probing Digits Reply with quote

Thanks Hollow!

Yeah, the figures have tons of detail, so it's nice to show some up close once in a while. SG's hair is so platinum, it's kind of luminous, so it looks a little funny now and then. The tentacle shot is my personal fave from this month's round.

Working on more comics now, so things will be heating up in short order!

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: