What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

So, what does everyone think of the Flasher Splash?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eegore

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 1:32 am    Post subject: So, what does everyone think of the Flasher Splash? Reply with quote

I didn't realize how much I'd enjoy a layout featuring this character, Jeff. She has a sleek look to her that sets her apart (the wide shoulders, long legs...and a wonderful face). Double thumbs up for the opening image, the rock-star pose, and the muff dive with Nordic Fox (NF's pose might set an all-time record for your contortion of Poser's possibilities). And the text is, as usual, clever as hell.

And now...BRING ON THE BULK!!!
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 5:02 am    Post subject: Fox & Flash Reply with quote

Thanks, Eegore! Glad you like the pictorial.

Worked Nordic Fox in there with her (you like the snow effect over her splash on the front page?). Tried to get a few different outfits as well.

Looks like the green girl may take it next time, and the brest size poll has shifted to even balance. Stay tuned!

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
hollow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 12:26 pm    Post subject: As long as it's snow. Reply with quote

Aye, the snow's cool. And Fox looks really cute on the front page!

As for Flasher, the spread's top-notch. The softcore shots are more my speed personally, in the spreads (as opposed to the comic); I think Playboy, not Penthouse. But that's just me. If I'm the only one who feels this way, then I say "bring on the sex".

This time around, pages 3 and 8 are my faves. Especially 3. Notice, no glitches at the hip or knee. Her neck/shoulder seems to be bulging a bit in both poses, but overall, the composition is flawless. Page 2 - Poser models still seem to look weird from the rear (the glutes go down too far when the model bends at the waist), but this one is one of the best I've seen so far. Great pose, and no "flat foot" effect this time, too. The shot with the guitar is wonderful. Pages 4 and 6 - y'know, I never much liked the foot-dipped-in-hot-wax effect. They look like pajama footies, which puts the wrong image in my head.

To any non-members reading this post: don't let the criticism scare you. I'm a perfectionist. But this is still the best regular 3-D art I've seen. I've seen a few one-shots on Renderosity that might be better, but nothing consistently this good.

Also noticed Flasher's the first layout since Voodoo to have only 8 pages. If you wanna quietly change the pictorial later and add a ninth page, I won't complain...

While I voted for "C" in the breast poll, I'm happy with the C-D balance. Mainly because of the D models I've seen here so far. They look really, really good, just perfect.
Terry

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 9:48 pm    Post subject: Kind of a misnomer... Reply with quote

...after all, isn't she supposed to be wearing *something* from which she can flash? Wink I enjoy the heck out of these monthly photo expositions, and the artwork gets better with each one. Some of the poses for Flasher's are the best yet, and even approach natural! Definitely a little more "hardcore" than the others, to boot. Yow. Nice job, guys. Smile

Terry
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 3:47 pm    Post subject: Flesh & Flasher Reply with quote

Thanks for the comments, guys!

I had a few more poses in the works, but they weren't really up to par, so I went with 8 pages this time. Gotta get back on the comics and keep things flowing, so don't want to spend too much time on the monthly pictorials. Just sent in page 49 of Trophy Hunt as we get into the home stretch, and now we're getting to some ACTION. No more teasing!

Also got the annual Christmas desktop in the works - 2 versions - one nice and one naughty.

Looks like we'll be seeing lots of green in January - I was beginning to think we'd never her in there, but there's still lots of time in the polls. Breast sizes have switched places in that poll, so anything is possible!

Thanks for watching, and stay tuned!

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: