What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Great Herring? GREAT HERRING??! Bwaaa-hahahahahahaha!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eegore

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 2:46 am    Post subject: Great Herring? GREAT HERRING??! Bwaaa-hahahahahahaha! Reply with quote

That alone was worth the price of admission, Jeff. Then again, so was the unveiling of WB and the last panel's promise of the body-expanding return of my favorite gal.

K, so how much of this story did you have mapped from the outset? I'm sensing that you played with the plot after the poll that suggested turning up the sexual heat. Did you have a direction in mind that the story was going to take *before* the members' input altered the course?
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 10:04 am    Post subject: You must cut down a shrubbery with... A HERRING! Reply with quote

I had an outline for the story, but left it open to a little modifying along the way. It got a bit more hardcore near the end than had originally been visualized, but that's ok!

Trophy Hunt has a few more pages to go, and then we start a new storyline called "Sidekick Hotline", which will feature a bunch of different girls and a new villain. Should be fun!

Been waiting for Wonder Broad to say that!

Stay Tuned! (hey if it works...)

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
hollow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 5:34 pm    Post subject: "This parachute is a knapsack!!" Reply with quote

I never knew WB had been to Minnesota...

I suppose Superior Girl says "Great Scotch!".
Shango

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 3:25 am    Post subject: re: sidekicks Reply with quote

How about some naughty boy side kicks who enjoy oogling the female heroines who keep loosing their costumes??? That's their only reason for being a hero. Even non-powerer teens try to fake their way into being side kicks.

I for one would love that as a job!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: