What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

4:20

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
craigfox

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 8:37 am    Post subject: 4:20 Reply with quote

Jesse,
As I had told you in the past, I love to smoke good ganja. Unfortunatly I cant anymore because of the new theraputic drugs I am taking(would'nt want some crazy drug interaction) I also cant drink anymore, but its for the greater good. Anyhow what I started this thread to ask you is this. My birthday is July 19th, and my friend Pun's birthday is the 4th. Jenna recently shot for High Times magazine, so did Martina and Natalia. Martina said if I send her the copies she will sign the pages she's on. Jenna got the cover. I was wondering if you would ask Jenna to sign both covers for us. Pun worships Jenna like I do you, so that would make the best birthday gift for both of us. Pun is my best friend Rene's boyfriend. She is bisexual and thinks you are super sexy. In fact she told me you make her wet just looking at you. Pun does not know she's bi yet and she's been beggin me to ask you. Needless to say Pun will be getting an even bigger surprise for his birthday this year if you can make it happen. They should be in the July/August issue. Let me know.
Love Ya,
Craig
craigfox

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to complain, but you missed my post Jesse. Maybe because it was so far down the line. Let me know whats up regaurding the above. I would really love to get my hands on a signed copy of the Biker that your in also. Let me know.
Thanks a bunch,
Craig
craigfox

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just movin this one up into veiw again Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: